Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161781 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanik(f): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi guys....Mehn its bn quite long i came here. Missd u guys though.
Happy new yr 2 evry1.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanik(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
dre11: Just a week in the new year
i can see that this year will bring good tidings to me and to all who hoped for good things in the year

thats just my silent prayer to yah tongue

hum! BBSA is about a month now smiley
not gonna watch it but hope i find update on it
Happy new yr dear.
May God grant u all ur heart desires this yr IJN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
omanik: Hi guys....Mehn its bn quite long i came here. Missd u guys though.
Happy new yr 2 evry1.
good to see you after a long time

hope you are fine?
How is school & lectures?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanik(f): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
dre11:
good to see you after a long time

hope you are fine?
How is school & lectures?
Yea am gud nd skul is....skul.
How abt u? Hw hv u been?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
omanik:
Yea am gud nd skul is....skul.
How abt u? Hw hv u been?
am good
but you never reply my message
so i guess you moved on grin
anyway!
Glad that all izz wel with yah
success in your acedemics work and exams
hope u won't go AWOL again gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
Watching this carling cup match
hum!!!

Hope this Mancity guys won't wallop this hammers that where destroyed last weekend by Derby angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omanik(f): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
dre11:
am good
but you never reply my message
so i guess you moved on grin
anyway!
Glad that all izz wel with yah
success in your acedemics work and exams
hope u won't go AWOL again gringringrin
Yea sorry abt that. Been busy babysittin my baby niece all this wyl coupled with christmas nd new yr groove so i alwys 4got 2 reply d mails...reli sorry abt that.
Cant guranty dat i wont go AWOL again but d thing is no matter wat i'll always cum bck cos u guys are awesome here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
omanik:
Yea sorry abt that. Been busy babysittin my baby niece all this wyl coupled with christmas nd new yr groove so i alwys 4got 2 reply d mails...reli sorry abt that.
Cant guranty dat i wont go AWOL again but d thing is no matter wat i'll always cum bck cos u guys are awesome here.
ok
appologies accepted wink
and how is the baby?
Hum!!
That means the groove must be awesome for you to have forgotten
glad you had all the groove during the festive period

and happy new year
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Its now 5 to Mancity
this guys are wicked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Who are this 6 aproko guest
una be ghost
don't let me say whats on my mind for una

*hiss to all of them*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hey guys
check this out

Rumors have it that 28 housemates from 14 participating countries would participate in this seasons edition of BBA9 tagged all stars 2. undecided

Two housemates from each country.The participating countries are Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, sierraleone, Tanzania, Southafrica, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The housemates for the season would be picked from season 6 Amplified -8 The Chase.

The housemates may include;
Angola- seydou and Neyll
Botswana- Eve and Motamma
Ethiopia- Bimp and Hanni
Ghana- Keitta and Alex
Kenya- Huddah and Malonza
Malawi- Lomwe and Natasha
Namibia- Bernandina and Maria
Nigeria- Chris and Vina
Sierraleone- Zainab and Bassey
South Africa- Lee and Koketso
Tanzania- Nando and Hilda
Uganda- Denxel and kyle
Zambia- Tamara and Sulu
Zimbabwe- hakeem and Maneta
Also heared that there will be a barn house like that of the first season of All star
hum!!!! what do you guys think about this combinations undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Do you guys believe that this seasons BBA will be whole lot of fun with this characters as house mates

hum!!!!!
This should be a lot of fun with the likes of zainab, seydou, hakeem, huddah, maneta, keitta, Maria, eve and the knife boy. gringrin
with know-it-all tamara, Mr sexy Alex, fine boy Malozane
hahahaha!
This gonner be crazy if this rumor is true cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2014
I need a sleep
goodnite forum
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 12:59am On Jan 09, 2014
dre11: Hey guys
check this out

Rumors have it that 28 housemates from 14 participating countries would participate in this seasons edition of BBA9 tagged all stars 2. undecided

Two housemates from each country.The participating countries are Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, sierraleone, Tanzania, Southafrica, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The housemates for the season would be picked from season 6 Amplified -8 The Chase.

Angola- seydou and Neyll
Ethiopia- Bimp and Hanni
Ghana- Keitta and Alex
Nigeria- Chris and Vina
Uganda- Denxel and kyle
Zambia- Tamara and Sulu
Also heared that there will be a barn house like that of the first season of All star

Eew what's Maria doing there . I like her but her fan base has grown extensively especially in Nigeria. That's like Dillish reincarnated. I won't watch abeg. What happened to Lucille. I want to see that chic again. smiley

Who tf is Alex? What happened to Selly? Elikem will probably be married then wink

I'm feeling the Zimbabwe and SL hopefuls and YES to Huddah and Denzel! But who is Lee. I prefer LK47

I don't want Vina. I want Nkenna undecided

Malonza...why is this thing restricted to only bba 6,7,8? mschew. What about Jeremy and the other Kenyan that's not Sheila undecided

Jekyll success
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 09, 2014
dre11:
thats lovely and ama happy for yah

so whats on ground to celebrate this great news undecided

don't post us ooo lipsrsealed
Thanks. As for the bolded, what do you suggest? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:05am On Jan 09, 2014
l would definately
love to see roki amd maneta again, i hate how they left.

pffttt.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2014
dre11: Hey guys
check this out

Angola- seydou and Neyll
Ethiopia- Bimp and Hanni
Ghana- Keitta and Alex
Nigeria- Chris and Vina
Uganda- Denxel and kyle
Zambia- Tamara and Sulu

Wow.. Thanks for this. I appreciate. I think I'm gonna miss it though. School ish won't lemme watch it.

I wish they can remove hakeem, he's too dull and proud
Seydou will rock the house mehn
Koketso?. Like seriously?. That girl is more drier than a grandmom's *****y angry
Bassey?. He's a good character but I don't want him back, but he's lively though
WTF is bimp coming back again to do?. Wear one polo all the freaking time while giving shout-outs to africa?. Dafuq?!! angry
This season go make sense

I'm looking forward to seeing denzel, huddah(freaky girl), seydou, sulu and zaniab(I heard she feisty). In all, it's a good assembled casts. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Hehehe. See your head. Thank you. Praying I do well sha.

Nawa o. Why evils? angry

LOL. Kslib took down his, together with that of reinc

But superflakie, spade, dre11 and som's own are the still here

Just google it this way: "psychedelia VN nairaland.com" and you will get the pages of those threadmates I listed.

I also think that of itsmodella is here. Go through her posts and fetch it. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2014
ItsModella1:
Thanks. As for the bolded, what do you suggest? tongue
haven't you heared of event planner undecided
just tell me your budget and we can take it from that tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2014
King Rein:

Eew what's Maria doing there . I like her but her fan base has grown extensively especially in Nigeria. That's like Dillish reincarnated. I won't watch abeg. What happened to Lucille. I want to see that chic again. smiley

Who tf is Alex? What happened to Selly? Elikem will probably be married then wink

I'm feeling the Zimbabwe and SL hopefuls and YES to Huddah and Denzel! But who is Lee. I prefer LK47

I don't want Vina. I want Nkenna undecided

Malonza...why is this thing restricted to only bba 6,7,8? mschew. What about Jeremy and the other Kenyan that's not Sheila undecided

Jekyll success
the first all star took care of season 2 to 4
so this all star will carter for those from Amplified to Chase
so Lucille and Jeremy won't be part
the only problem i have for the list is Vina and Lee
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2014
Dannyxy: l would definately
love to see roki amd maneta again, i hate how they left.

pffttt.
you can't have Roki because he was a celebrity house mate.
How you dey?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2014
ochon:

Wow.. Thanks for this. I appreciate. I think I'm gonna miss it though. School ish won't lemme watch it.

I wish they can remove hakeem, he's too dull and proud
Seydou will rock the house mehn
Koketso?. Like seriously?. That girl is more drier than a grandmom's *****y angry
Bassey?. He's a good character but I don't want him back, but he's lively though
WTF is bimp coming back again to do?. Wear one polo all the freaking time while giving shout-outs to africa?. Dafuq?!! angry
This season go make sense

I'm looking forward to seeing denzel, huddah(freaky girl), seydou, sulu and zaniab(I heard she feisty). In all, it's a good assembled casts. cool
all their combination will be great
we can't all have noise maker, feisty people on our screen all out tongue
there have to be quiet people, gentle an so on in that list undecided
but to me there is no boorite expect for 'body guard' Bimp embarassed
* hope say ma wiffy and Jumong pan no see this* coolcool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jekyllllll! Let's settle the scores...cool cool cool..

Bring it on, all or nothing cool

Btw, is today your birthday? I'm just seeing it on the birthday list for today?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
StateOfMind: Jekyllllll! Let's settle the scores...cool cool cool..

Bring it on, all or nothing cool

Btw, is today your birthday? I'm just seeing it on the birthday list for today?

Hahahaha. We go settle that one soon. You try wella. angry I pick all. Lmao! tongue

Yes, today is. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Kslib took down his, together with that of reinc

But superflakie, spade, dre11 and som's own are the still here

Just google it this way: "psychedelia VN nairaland.com" and you will get the pages of those threadmates I listed.

I also think that of itsmodella is here. Go through her posts and fetch it. wink

Alright, thanks. ItsModella's is gone. I'll check the rest.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
King Rein:

Jekyll success

Thanks, man. Wetin dey happen?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Hahahaha. We go settle that one soon. You try wella. angry I pick all. Lmao! tongue

Yes, today is. grin

Lol..Okay cool

Awwwnnn..happy birthday to you oyinbo..

Welcome to adulthood.. tongue

How's business? And jacking too? Went through your bizbloke posts some time ago; the night you were caught peeping by ochon and I was impressed. More blessings.. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
j&K i hope 2day is your birthday.
Saw ur two profiles on front page that show 2day as your born-day

so, ama wish you a Happy Born-day ooooooo gringrin
more blessing and years shall you spend on earth
may ur dreams come true cool
hope say i no 'tar ibon' hahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
You are welcome back jekyll,i wish you all the best.
Happy new year and happy birthday..kisskiss
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
StateOfMind:

Lol..Okay cool

Awwwnnn..happy birthday to you oyinbo..

Welcome to adulthood.. tongue

How's business? And jacking too? Went through your bizbloke posts some time ago; the night you were caught peeping by ochon and I was impressed. More blessings.. smiley

Lmao @ oyinbo. I no be oyinbo jor. grin

Adulthood wey don welcome me since abi na fatherhood you dey talk ni? undecided

Lol. Going fine fine. Ochon na spy. Thanks much. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
dre11: j&K i hope 2day is your birthday.
Saw ur two profiles on front page that show 2day as your born-day

so, ama wish you a Happy Born-day ooooooo gringrin
more blessing and years shall you spend on earth
may ur dreams come true cool
hope say i no 'tar ibon' hahahaha

Thanks, Dre. Even if you 'tar ibon,' I still get your msg. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tabh: You are welcome back jekyll,i wish you all the best.
Happy new year and happy birthday..kisskiss

Thanks, Tabh. smiley *hugs* How you dey?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.