Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,560 members, 7,770,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (2724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161779 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Thanks, Tabh. smiley *hugs* How you dey?
I'm alright sweetie,what's for your bornday na,wetin u go do for the family? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tabh:
I'm alright sweetie,what's for your bornday na,wetin u go do for the family? smiley

Lol @ wetin u go do for the family. I wanted hanging out with Ochon and JovialJov since they are closest but the lady wasn't free and Ochon dey school already.

What do you want? And where's my birthday gift? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Happy birthday virgin jetli and seek grin
Wishing you success in your upcoming exams and more abuna to your ogbuefi. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Thanks, Dre. Even if you 'tar ibon,' I still get your msg. smiley
so i follow Tabh ask say say wetin dey floor na undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
ochon: Happy birthday virgin jetli and seek grin
Ochon!
No corrupt?ma guy ooooo gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2014

Lwkmd. U be mumu sha. Rotflmao @ "...more abuna to your ogbuefi." Mtcheew.

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lol @ wetin u go do for the family. I wanted hanging out with Ochon and JovialJov since they are closest but the lady wasn't free and Ochon dey school already.

What do you want? And where's my birthday gift? undecided
You didn't say it early na,who knows? You would have gotten something nice...[size=3pt]birthday sex preferably[/size] wink...

Okon how far you?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
dre11:
Ochon!

Hahahaha. I sure say I know pass you sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
dre11:
Ochon!
Corrupt koo,ochon and jekyll who would corrupt who undecided.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by blenz: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tabh:
You didn't say it early na,who knows? You would have gotten something nice...[size=3pt]birthday sex preferably[/size] wink...
Okon how far you?

hummmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tabh:

Okon how far you?

Looool. Preferably ko, voluntarily ni. You wey dey far North.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tabh:

Abeg, Ochon don spoil finish. I'm pure! smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
blenz:

hummmmm
Who do we have here?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
dre11:
haven't you heared of event planner undecided
just tell me your budget and we can take it from that tongue
I'm a broke äss college student on a ramen noodles budget. Times are hard, I ain't got no money. undecided tongue

JekyllAndHyde:

Alright, thanks. ItsModella's is gone. I'll check the rest.
Happy birthday, albino my guy. Anyway, check again for the VN. That's my birthday gift to you. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
ItsModella1:
Happy birthday, albino my guy. Anyway, check again for the VN. That's my birthday gift to you. smiley

Thanks, Modella. Lol @ albino, you don too yab me. I'm not an albino, don't mind SOM.

Alright, seen. Nice voice and lwkm @ "...whatever he's called these days."
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by prof800(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dear JekyllAndHyde :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sorry this is coming late cos I just saw this now during routine check.
Hip hip hip....Hurray!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
Happy birthday jekyll, may all ur wishes come true,sorry it came l8...

Ochon u don kolo ohh...lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Happy Birthday JekyllAndHyde. Sowi its coming in late.
Good evening everyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
waxdude: Happy birthday jekyll, may all ur wishes come true,sorry it came l8...

No wahala. Thanks, bro. smiley

No mind Ochon. Ein be clown.

Agbgift: Happy Birthday JekyllAndHyde. Sowi its coming in late.
Good evening everyone.

Thanks, Gift. No problem about that. smiley

prof800: Dear JekyllAndHyde :
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sorry this is coming late cos I just saw this now during routine check.
Hip hip hip....Hurray!

No wahala, Prof. Thanks for stopping by to holla. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
Pic up. I go comot am for morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
Since my Guy don win the Glo African best player award
it time to say bye now

up Yaya Toure, Mikel my foot--- hissing to my room
*pls don't quote this or tunder go fire una yansh* gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tabh:
pls can you tell me since you know both guys very well

*hum...... so things are happening that i don't know off*

Tabh oya come explain yah self oooo gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tabh:

Okon how far you?
shockedshockedshocked

i no see this post at all lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
JekyllAndHyde: Pic up. I go comot am for morning.

Nice one. So innocent and handsome...ladies apply fast, I'm his PR. cool

Bikini pics should be among the applicant's CV. wink

waxdude: Happy birthday jekyll, may all ur wishes come true,sorry it came l8...

I'm innocent embarassed

JekyllAndHyde:

Abeg, Ochon don spoil finish. I'm pure! smiley
Taaa.. I'm a monk and virgin

No try use your "ni" and "ko" for my virgin speech angry

Tabh:

Okon how far you?

Hello my sexy tabilicious, feisty and daring vixen. How are ya? smiley

JekyllAndHyde:

Lwkmd. U be mumu sha. Rotflmao @ "...more abuna to your ogbuefi." Mtcheew.

Thanks

LOL.. You never change.. Useless peasant grin

dre11:
Ochon!

Ayam innocent grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
JK, lertee wishes you a happy birthday.. And also sent a kiss for you. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
ochon:

Nice one. So innocent and handsome...ladies apply fast, I'm his PR. cool

Bikini pics should be among the applicant's CV. wink

Lmao. You phool much. grin

ochon: I'm innocent embarassed

Innocent ko, Idibia ni. tongue

ochon: Taaa.. I'm a monk and virgin

No try use your "ni" and "ko" for my virgin speech angry

Virginia! grin grin

ochon: LOL.. You never change.. Useless peasant grin

tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2014
dre11:
shockedshockedshocked

i no see this post at all lipsrsealed

Lol. Wetin you wan see for there? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:03am On Jan 10, 2014
ochon: JK, lertee wishes you a happy birthday.. And also sent a kiss for you. wink

Wow! Say me thanks to her. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:15am On Jan 10, 2014
dre11:
the first all star took care of season 2 to 4
so this all star will carter for those from Amplified to Chase
so Lucille and Jeremy won't be part
the only problem i have for the list is Vina and Lee

Noo the first all stars took from season 1 to 4. You forgot Sammy and Mwisho were from season 1 and duhhh the reason why it did only from season 1 to 4 was cuz those were the only seasons. Now there's up to 8. Why will they just pick from 6 to 8? Nonsense. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:18am On Jan 10, 2014
Tabh:

So people say bornday. undecided o ga ju
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:27am On Jan 10, 2014
dre11: Since my Guy don win the Glo African best player award
it time to say bye now

up Yaya Toure, Mikel my foot--- hissing to my room
*pls don't quote this or tunder go fire una yansh* gringrin

See this one undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by KingRein: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2014
JekyllAndHyde: Pic up. I go comot am for morning.

Albino + dwarfism + huge binoculars. What a combo grin

I just dey joke. See fresh guy. Ladies wink how is it going?

Single ladies wink let me see a line formation

Ladies with boyfriends, you know you want to break up smiley

Engaged ladies, it ain't over till its over. wink

J&H is single and ready to mingle!

*grab a copy of the application form from the headquarters of "KingRein&Ochon Single-No-More Industry" at 1212 Fani Kayode Road off awoyaya drive, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria*

If you don't stay in Lagos or Nigeria, fret not, we shall ship it to your location.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.