Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172131 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
god_of_music: She was dissing the Rubies! Telling dem to quit that their efforts are useless!
Dtz all she can do! Blab!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Natasha is keeping for 2nd half.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ball neva finish oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
god_of_music: Gi na that Boy ha na kpo Anokye ko Otumfor na Gh Patriot bu Ndi ara!! Dig it!

Wunso wu ye OPONKYE BA wa te?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nna ee! Nando too much!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH Swagg:

Wunso wu ye OPONKYE BA wa te?
Ihe nille i kute! Na isi gi ka o na gaa! Ewu ofia!!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Laff haff kee me....which kind match. For Rubies. Oneal is the goalkeeper, Selly, n Natasha defence, while Sulu, Elikem, and Angelo r attack. Dunno what Pokello is o, she cnt even kick a ball to save her life, and is too busy protecting her face.

For DH, Bassey is the goalkeeper, Melvin defence, while Nando, Bimp n d rest r attack. Cnt rily tell what Dillish is. She too is protecting face. Cleo dey play sha.

DH scored first( I think Nando scored), then Ruby equalised minutes after. Then DH scored the second goal(Nando again)

The ladies are generally protecting their face. Sulu with all him mouth is playing rubbish, n at one point fell to the ground yakata like godofmusic said...lol.

Bassey is a very good goal keeper and has saved 2 direct goals by catching the ball. Nando has wounded himself.
The pitch is small....Bassey did a goal kick and Oneal the goal keeper caught it, that's to show u how small d pitch is. Any small kick sends the ball out.
They have a masked referee...so it's all good.
The ball is an overall entertainment galore.

Half time up.
Natasha is now RH goal keeper( she just caught her first ball). Oneal don vex enter field....lol
With Natasha as the goalkeeper DH shud go Tahiti on their azz.....lol

Score board still stands
DH 2-RH 1

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
god_of_music: Ihe nille i kute! Na isi gi ka o na gaa! Ewu ofia!!

Wu enum kankan te se ebini grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
IyawoTM: Sulu with all him mouth is playing rubbish, n at one point fell to the ground yakata like dmalam said...lol.
I remember Sulu saying some days back that he was supposed to go into football professionally cos he's very good.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
IyawoTM: Laff haff kee me....which kind match. For Rubies. Oneal is the goalkeeper, Selly, n Natasha defence, while Sulu, Elikem, and Angelo r attack. Dunno what Pokello is o, she cnt even kick a ball to save her life, and is too busy protecting her face.

For DH, Bassey is the goalkeeper, Melvin defence, while Nando, Bimp n d rest r attack. Cnt rily tell what Dillish is. She too is protecting face. Cleo dey play sha.

DH scored first( I think Nando scored), then Ruby equalised minutes after. Then DH scored the second goal(Nando again)

The ladies are generally protecting their face. Sulu with all him mouth is playing rubbish, n at one point fell to the ground yakata like dmalam said...lol.

Bassey is a very good goal keeper and has saved 2 direct goals by catching the ball. Nando has wounded himself.
The pitch is small....Bassey did a goal kick and Oneal the goal keeper caught it, that's to show u how small d pitch is. Any small kick sends the ball out.
They have a masked referee...so it's all good.
The ball is an overall entertainment galore.

Half time up.
Natasha is not RH goal keeper( she just caught her first ball). Oneal don vex enter field....lol
With Natasha as the goalkeeper DH shud go Tahiti on their azz.....lol

Score board still stands
DH 2-RH 1

u forgot Annabel d spectator.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Imagine bringing Messi only as a striker and Cheque(spelling?) as a team to this match vs Rubies+Diamonds.....how e go be??
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mehn!!! Cleo is fearless!!! See as she dey enter tackles.. Lol
Its so cute watching girls who dont know how to play football do so... Me likey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
penalty and sulu scores.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by montelik(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
there too many players on this small pitch.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
god_of_music: Imagine bringing Messi only as a striker and Cheque(spelling?) as a team to this match vs Rubies+Diamonds.....how e go be??

match go end in one second.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Whaaaat!!!
3-3!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
3-3
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Ahhh....DH scored a 3rd goal while I was typing.
Meanwhile RH scored via penality with Sulu as the striker.

Scoreboard now 3-3
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
3-3?? What da fhuck!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando miss penalty..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
Bimp scores from 50yards..lol
diamonds 4 ruby 3

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
As much as I want DH to win, I want RH to carry it so Oneal can take Feza back. She's been playing mind games on Melvin since. It's so obvious she doesn't want to go back to her controlling husband. Melvin is confused and might fall into his stammering ways, so make RH win am.

DH 4 RH 3
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dh now leading in d arena game of football.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
Melvin really wants anoda goal!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
DH 5 RH 3
Match shud end jor...

Selly n Feza I don't know what they are doing. Feza is dodging the ball,while Selly is asst. Goal keeper, who runs to get the ball wen it goes out....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
See nando beautiful goal..
6-3
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:

match go end in one second.
hahahahahahahhahaa!! Diamonds don score 5! Anabelle no let me hear word!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2013
Nando scores the 6th ball. Lol
Oneal big mistake...how u go put Natasha for goal post
I said DH wud go Tahiti on RH'z azz

Sulu don fall second time....
Cleo na confam tomboy.she is rily playing....
Nando is truly the Man of the match

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.