Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172259 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
fashrola: WTF IS WRONG WITH MELVIN? BRINGING IN SELLY TO THE DH AGAIN? DONT TELL ME THIS DUDE IS CATCHING FEELING WITH THAT CHOCOLATE TURNED BLACK GIRL.... STUPID ASS DECISION, WATS WRONG WITH ELIKEM? ANGELO? AND WAT ABT SWAPPING DILISH AND NANDO? NNA NA WA OO

Nothing for selly u no dey watch bba sef. The person wey melvin like na dillish. E know what fezas plans were dats why he dint bring elikem.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kslib: Selly is very angry and taking the swap perosnal.. Elikem was telling her to cool down.. In his words "i wonder why you take things too personal"...
Selly is very very pissed at melvin.. I hope she pours it out on him when she gets to diamonds..
Elikem and Angelo were like,"maybe he(melvin)likes u".
All dat her vex go vanish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
ItsModella:
looool...PHCN dey hold light for here so na your updates I dey rely on grin grin
No wonder!!! My generator go soon off sef so no too hope ooh!!! But for d main time,i go dey update una..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kslib: Selly is very angry and taking the swap perosnal.. Elikem was telling her to cool down.. In his words "i wonder why you take things too personal"...
Selly is very very pissed at melvin.. I hope she pours it out on him when she gets to diamonds..
looool...make she dey there dey form rambo...like she can even say anything to Melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
SELLY; i hv a strong feelin i wl lv dis sunday

eya!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
sholay2011:
Bro calm down grin grin. I love his swap decision btw. Feza vs pokello part 2...selly nd nando part 3....natasha vs bev part 2....cleo nd oneal part 17...eh eh
cant wait to see Selly and Nando part 3.....lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sajbabs(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
sometime, U mistaken animals for Humans not because U're blind but U thought they are reasonable lolxxxzzz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
This swap is awesome..
I see annabel,selly and natasha form an alliance.
Feza ll stay so close to cleo cuz of her beef with Pokey.
Action film btw selly and Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
Melvin dey do like big mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
dominique:

Ehen, didn't Mel n Bev nominate her too? Btw, Who are Melvin and Berverly that they must not be nominated? Abeg abeg no diss my ice queen else I go all 'miss sparkle' on ya grin tongue

immediately after nominations on monday, strappers were dissing her for nominating melvin and bev, when they also nominated her too. I don't know why some people think Its ok for our reps to nominate anyone while they should be immune to nominations They are all in a competition, melv n bev are not there on vacation.

Pity selly had to leave ruby when cleo was coming..cleo is going to ruby to meet demons who are on a mission to eliminate the females, her country mate inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
I fit brk dat selly head if i c am.she think say she fine?Mumu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
god_of_music: Elikem is such a 'Looser' .....He was shouting out to countries he knows in Africa..but didn't call Nigeria! No wonder my dad hates the brat!!
WTF!!!
Does this make sense?
When Beverly is busy screaming "Naija no dey carry last" of what business has that got to do with my Granny?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
Guys,i can see through people atimes!!! Walahi,selly is not angry.. She's just forming so that the ruby housemates wont think she aint straightforward!!!
Make una just dey watch when she land for diamonds!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHPATRIOT(m): 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emdi: I fit brk dat selly head if i c am.she think say she fine?Mumu
Selly fine pass Worwor Beverly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin dey do like big mumu.
hw?free my guy abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
Melvin is not fit for big brother.
Nxt year,Denrele better choose wisely.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
HEY!! Pokello just looked @ me!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
These RHs r madt sha. Imagine all of them rallied around Selly to help her pck, and carry her bags, but no1 helped Natasha. Sulu even passed Natasha carrying her load to the store room n didn't lend a hand.

Pokello advises Natasha in d garden not to trust anyone, and not give the DH's any updates.

Selly calls Pokello -nlaw' and hugs her goodbye.

DHms will be shocked to see Selly who went away fair, but is coming back black....lol

Cnt wait for the Bev/Natasha drama.

Natasha tells RHms as she is going that if DHms took her to come and turn dier cook and cleaner, dier in for a long thing.....lol!

Feza's paranoid has jumped up a hundred notches. She will rily feel Melvin swapped her for real, upon all her begging.

Finally just happy for Melvin, dat he made a decision and stuck by it. He dey strong small small. Cos even Bev begged him not to bring Natash.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
ella.b:
Melvin is not fit for big brother.
Nxt year,Denrele better choose wisely.
Wetin he do!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
Dannyxy: hw?free my guy abeg

I no go free am.
He swaps ppl,he becomes unhappy.
He nominates and still feels bad.
Ogini?is he d 1st nice person to be in bba?he's over doing dis sadness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
thy r the same...."west african murra fuckas"
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHSwagg: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
god_of_music: Elikem is such a 'Looser' .....He was shouting out to countries he knows in Africa..but didn't call Nigeria! No wonder my dad hates the brat!!

Here we go again. Hmmmmm SMH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kslib:
Wetin he do!!!!

I don't like his mood whenever he swaps.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
grin Elikem saying Melvin has a thing for selly.
I'm like WTH?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
haha,dat rabbit face wey no fit komot dat national tree from him head.I yaf died.By d way,u hr me mention beverly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
Oneal said the same thing i said "selly is pretending to be angry" but he spoilt the whole thing when he said Melvin likes selly alot and that he couldnt wait to meet her in the rendezvous tomorrow and took her today.. He said they both like eachother and that made ,elvin choose her for he date!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2013
If cleo is leaving by sunday, den dere will be war in d rubby house. Sule and angelo should get set to do spectator 4 d fight. Funny enough, natasha doesn't knw dats its 4 her own good, they are bringing her to the diamond house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lmao..see as Selly dey happ.all those forming na just rubbish.
Nando no even give her face.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Kslib: Oneal said the same thing i said "selly is pretending to be angry" but he spoilt the whole thing when he said Melvin likes selly alot and that he couldnt wait to meet her in the rendezvous tomorrow and took her today.. He said they both like eachother and that made ,elvin choose her for he date!!!
so melvin no c beta person to like but na dat ugly selly...?Wtf
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
GH PATRIOT:
For your dirty mind abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.