Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member (16477 Views)

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Montalo(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2013
Xxpress: I want to serve in lagos but am totally confused with the comments have been hearing about the state. Can someone pls give me a honest run down about serve in lagoS
simply don't go there. Its too stressful for corpmembers. I even heard that not all the corpers are paid state alawe. Accomodation problem is the worst unless you've a stand-by one. With such situations I doubt if you can micro-manage your alawe.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by coruso(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2013
clnzo: Pls someone check abonemma in river state! God dat place is d best place to serve.it is termed as newyork city.mehnnn how I wish I belonged to dat community.
is there any chance to serve in a company.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Kjking(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2013
Akwa ibom!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by tallfish145(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2013
As a serving corp member,I recommends any state in the west,esp Osun. Try to avoid abuja,cos that's werre am serving now!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by dulphines: 8:43am On May 29, 2013
People now influence NYSC posting? This is how the rigging culture is cultivated.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by kobenol(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2013
Tecoben: Ekiti, here,the cost of living is comparatively low, security wise, Ekiti rocks, house rent very very affordable, state alawee, normal. So its Ekiti all d way.
GBAM!
Ilejemeje...sweet. I leave in 8 days...gon' miss a lot of stuff here.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by grego2(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2013
Does it mean that there are no serious minded people to fornish our prospective Corpers with correct information required here?
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by akintaj5: 10:02am On May 29, 2013
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b][color=#990000][/color] Please don't even think of oyo state at all, the people aren't accommodating and the state allawee isn't encouraging at all. Corpers are not well treated, but if mistakenly you find yourself in oyo state make sure your PPA is in the local government. Iseyin is a nice place cos there is constant electricity there. Good luck
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 10:26am On May 29, 2013
Emo state! Simply the best
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by free2ryhme: 10:27am On May 29, 2013
Borno state, Mallam Fatori grin
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by CrazyMan(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Emo state! Simply the best
Its Imo not Emo.

1 Like

Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by frankells(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2013
Guy Edo state is a mess, simply cos dem d pay 0 alawi, aside frm dat its fun all d way..
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2013
CrazyMan:
Its Imo not Emo.
noted!
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Gideon1010(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2013
Rivers state. #120k tak home.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by FOLLEY20(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2013
To be factual, l can Boast of any state in d south west region with low cost of living (except Lagos), security of life & ppties guaranteed, affordable accommodation & many more.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by ZeusI: 12:41pm On May 29, 2013
I wil recommend: each to his or her state.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Onosy: 1:22pm On May 29, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Pls for those that have passed out or currently serving the country,i want to know the state of d federation which u can recommend to a prospective corp member in terms of low cost of living,adequate security,allowee and accommodation.

Na u wan post yourself...NYSC don finish ooo....
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by jahonmatic(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2013
My NYSC days in umuahia , abia state was wonderful.....who knows you might have thesame experience and share the same testimony ...
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by EmmyDe25(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2013
If you are talking about low cost of living then that has alrdy removed lagos from ur options. Lag's fine cos dats where am serving presently... The only problem u might have, thats if you dont have pple around is accommodation. But since pple have alrdy blacklisted lag, i think you should consider your other options. Sha dont think of Abj, cos you just might not be able to account for anything at the end of your service yr.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by senator2k9(m): 10:09pm On May 29, 2013
lugoeke: Brono state
borno
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by 46arcadez(m): 1:26am On May 30, 2013
U just want to tell nairalanders dat u can influence ur posting.
I for say make u park well but u no get car
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by clnzo: 6:40am On May 30, 2013
Yeah in abonemma d LGA it resides,we got lot of oil firm such as in soku,kula,and others wre we have chevron,LNG,and others.jus get employed in one of d oil firms dre in u a made man .
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by maryhaam(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ondo is good,in terms of transportation,accomondation,feeding and the people are nice too.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 09, 2015
I can see two young men whining despite the many wonderful places suggested:
any lg in river state not ph
enugu state
anambra
ogun state
niger state
osun state.
I'm not yet due for posting but i will like osun state due to the constant power supply beause i'm a guy who does a lot with his fingers - blogging.
A friend who seves there presently says that food is cheap, accomodation cheap errrm ... And all what not.
I don't think you would be inspired to stay there - job comes to mind- unless you are like me who got a job during internship and also could afford to remain an entreprenuer.
Re: Which State Will You Recommend To A Corp Member by Trypa(f): 8:59am On May 10, 2015
Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 NYSC Batch A (stream II) Orientation To Commence Next Week / Senate Rejects Bill To Include Skirts In NYSC Uniform / A thread for corpers posted to Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.