Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan (6331 Views)

Urgent Vacancy In A Prestigious Hotel Chain. vacancy extended !! / Urgent! Expanding Hotel Vacancy In Abuja / The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by yasuleiman(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2013
1- Marketers
2- Restaurant Supervisor
3- Purchasing officer/Storekeeper
4- Housekeepers
5- Security Men/Women
6- Bar men
7- Steward
8- Plumber
9- Laundry
Applicants should submit Handwritten Application with the C.V to The Hotel, opposite NDLEA state office, Onireke Quarters, ibadan, Oyo State.
Not later than 31st May, 2013
N.B- No Middlemen, No Agency, No payments, Please. Thank you
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by kismo(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2013
I love this. Were you told how much they pay (B.Sc holder)? A friend of mine wants to apply for marketing job there but she is afraid they may not pay much. She earns 25k presently. Any idea about their pay, please?
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by yasuleiman(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2013
kismo: I love this. Were you told how much they pay (B.Sc holder)? A friend of mine wants to apply for marketing job there but she is afraid they may not pay much. She earns 25k presently. Any idea about their pay, please?
Its a new hotel. If she has marketing experience, am very sure she would be paid more than that. There are other incentives for Marketers. She should give it a try.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by kismo(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2013
yasuleiman:
Its a new hotel. If she has marketing experience, am very sure she would be paid more than that. There are other incentives for Marketers. She should give it a try.
Ok. Thanks. Did you also apply or you are the manager?
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by yasuleiman(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2013
Didn't apply, but doing supply for the management.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by kismo(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2013
Ok. She just applied this morning. In fact, from the way she described this hotel, I was tempted to apply but what stopped me is the pay. Being a new hotel, they may not pay much. Thanks all the same.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by yasuleiman(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2013
kismo: Ok. She just applied this morning. In fact, from the way she described this hotel, I was tempted to apply but what stopped me is the pay. Being a new hotel, they may not pay much. Thanks all the same.
Ok, that's good. A lot of money has being spent on the hotel, so I guess they should be able to motivate their workers very well.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by kismo(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2013
yasuleiman:
Ok, that's good. A lot of money has being spent on the hotel, so I guess they should be able to motivate their workers very well.
Their pay is not much. They said they are starting with 20k. It doesn't worth it. Thanks.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by yasuleiman(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2013
What post did she aPply for? Just spoke with the G.M now.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by kismo(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2013
yasuleiman: What post did she aPply for? Just spoke with the G.M now.
Marketing. What did the G.M say? She's a B.Sc holder and she has marketing experience though as a volunteer a travel agency.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by yasuleiman(m): 10:44pm On May 30, 2013
kismo:
Marketing. What did the G.M say? She's a B.Sc holder and she has marketing experience though as a volunteer a travel agency.
Am not sure your sister went there, cos I was told that they have not discussed any salary package with anybody. He said, the 20K was below their range and they have other incentives.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by kismo(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2013
yasuleiman:
Am not sure your sister went there, cos I was told that they have not discussed any salary package with anybody. He said, the 20K was below their range and they have other incentives.
She went. But I think they are not being specific. Nevertheless, I will ask her to pursue the job till the point she gets the appointment letter or offer before she decide on whether to go or take it. Thanks so much.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by Adekunlerichard: 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Searching for an urgent vacancy as hotel manager in Ibadan and his environ
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by phemmy88(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
kismo:
She went. But I think they are not being specific. Nevertheless, I will ask her to pursue the job till the point she gets the appointment letter or offer before she decide on whether to go or take it. Thanks so much.

guy why u come dey worry dis dude like dis......na by force nii?

no let me vex o
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by kismo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
phemmy88:

guy why u come dey worry dis dude like dis......na by force nii?

no let me vex o
lol. I beg no vex o. Na as e dey do mi I dey tek tok am.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by dadebayo1(m): 9:16am On Aug 29, 2013
Pls sir (yasuleiman) wuld apriciate your contact details. Please you can send it through adebayodiran@gmail.com
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by SamyUIStudent: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
Please sir (Yasuleimon), Kindly send me your Contact through ayotx2@yahoo.com or 07060715009 for an Urgent info I will like to know. Thanks
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by yasuleiman(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2013
@d.adedayo and. Samy u.I student, am not an agent, I was just privy to those info. And I guess it was useful to those who made use of it.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by Adekunlerichard: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2013
If you needs Hotel Manager in Cele-Ijesha and his environ in Lagos please call Richard on 08064274299,thanks.
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by Daggash98: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
I am interested. Is any hotel manager job available now?
Re: Hotel Vacancy In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please is the Receptionist or waitress job available, I don't mind house keeping sef.

(1) (Reply)

Has Any1 Recieved Any Msg 4rm Royalcon? / American Airsea Cargo Phone Interview!!!!! / Mindas Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (18 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.