Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) (46278 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 28, 2013
Tolexander: together with you on the 2nd shoulder in the 2nd picture!
aaaaaah sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Policewoman(f): 6:57pm On May 28, 2013
The type of ish that makes frontage these days..... SMDH...
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by ethicalUser(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2013
Enuf of this Tonto dike dis Tonto dike dat stories..When are we seeing TO.TO DIKE with her Legs wide open. sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Celestyn8213: 7:04pm On May 28, 2013
Na wah o!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by gen2briz(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2013
Tonto again. ....God forbid bad thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Krasid(m): 7:08pm On May 28, 2013
Oh Lord,what have we done to recieve this punishment from nairaland.If we have done anything to deserve this forgive us of our sins as we forgive those who tresspass against us.But if not lord,help me punish the *** and ** who put this on front page.AMEN.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by pendusky(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2013
Tonto has shares in NL. i cant believe everything she postd on fb is on NL FP. i jst saw her New Shoe Post on her FB Page. Waiting to see it on NL fp. asap! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 28, 2013
SHE LOOKS LIKE HER DOGS. SHE TRYING SO HARD TO BE WHITE
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Inik(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2013
Tonto dike pays nairaland for publicity
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Inik(m): 7:18pm On May 28, 2013
nadia_SA: toto dike is the one petting u
Totally uncalled for, don't you have manners?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Cossato(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2013
tonto nd obasanjo dog lyk,,,, u neva cud knw
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by vokalguy(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2013
And once again this made front page? Amazing! The mods never cease to impress me!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by tushbobo(m): 7:20pm On May 28, 2013
nairaland is fast becoming unintelligent. the posts that make the front page attests to this.Mediocre posts constantly make the front page.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by timbros(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2013
NessaFresh: Though we might often see the wild part of one of nigeria's top female celebrities, only and up and close and personal relationship culd make you find out she has a very huge soft spot for dogs especially puppies. She owns two herself whom she treats like her own babies. She loves them upto the extent of letting them sleep with her at night atimes.

Below are some of the pictures of #pokobaby and her puppies.

view more here- www.nairatunes.blog.com/2013/05/26/tonto-dikehs-relationship-with-her-dogs-in-pictures/

cute pictures innit? embarassed tongue

Hmmmm na wao.....Ingrish don suffa
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by shyvicky: 7:24pm On May 28, 2013
Tolexander: together with you on the 2nd shoulder in the 2nd picture!
hahahhaaha lets see who will stop first,let the yabbing begins
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by shyvicky: 7:29pm On May 28, 2013
dvdon:

Oh dear it wasn't really a road accident just dat I ran over some mating chickens but trust I sped off.
Thanks 4 ur concern jare kiss
is there a car that one can be driving and be on nl at the same time?na question o ,abi na legedis suv

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Desloaaa(f): 7:32pm On May 28, 2013
shyvicky: is there a car that one can be driving and be on nl at the same time?na question o ,abi na legedis suv
LEGroverSport

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by shyvicky: 7:36pm On May 28, 2013
the topic should have being tonto dike and her (get high) fans,i think it is only she and these her dogs that listens to her songs,i warned her but she never listened
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Bgino(m): 7:45pm On May 28, 2013
up close and personal relationship..hmmm..what other huge soft spots did u find out about her.....jst asking
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 28, 2013
awwww...her dogs are cute!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 28, 2013
edited
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 28, 2013
Inik:
Totally uncalled for, don't you have manners?
undecided chillax abeg.... Is not tht bad grin... Hs statement was also referin to tonto looking like a doggy which blind person cannot tell whse tonto there... So y u crying if im referin him to a doggy too... Oya dry ur tears nd learn to mind ur bizniz na...mtshewwwwww
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2013
Policewoman: The type of ish that makes frontage these days..... SMDH...
Are u a learner? Anything about To.to is frontpage worthy. Nobi today na
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2013
ItsModella: awwww...her dogs are cute!!
What is cute about those sick looking dogs??
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by viroblaze: 7:52pm On May 28, 2013
ObiomaA: she resemble the dogs sef....why was she kissing the dog? she never hear of dog disease transferability angry

Must you show your ignorance.. Dog disease transferability? . . Hian.. Let me educate you brother, the saliva of dogs have a lower microbial count than humans.. If you could kiss your girlfriend with higher microbes in her saliva why not a trained dog with lesser microbes

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.