Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) (46133 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Tonto Dikeh With And Without Make Up(pictures) / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by jiniux(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2013
Is this suppose to be a news item? Jus wondering. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by dasparrow: 10:36pm On May 28, 2013
@Post

Cute dogs especially the caramel colored one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by nascolilala: 10:37pm On May 28, 2013
and how is this news?
Ff@nnannaez, will ff bak
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 28, 2013
Those dogs are tonto's boyfriends.Take it or leave it, mtcheew.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by TippyTop(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2013
Beautiful dog , when will she show us her pussy?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by viroblaze: 11:55pm On May 28, 2013
Temptee101: . Oga, taaaaaa! She should even bath, eat n make love to them abi??

Reread what I wrote 7 times and ask yourself if I suggested or implied any of the fallacies you implored to be heard
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by viroblaze: 12:01am On May 29, 2013
[quote author=saintvalx]

Oga educationist, even if the spittle of a dog is innocuous, do you endorse kissin' of animals?smileysmiley

Kissing is by choice...The animal in question belongs to Tonto.. If tonto just like millions of others gives a nod to animal kissin.., what the hell... Go kiss rat sef, nobody send u
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by BlueMagic2(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2013
Tell me again. Who da 4k is this b!#$# i keep seeing all over the place..........
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52am On May 29, 2013
she looking lyk ha dogs
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by femiero: 2:40am On May 29, 2013
Tonto Dike is pretty. But who is the young woman holding her neck?

NessaFresh: Though we might often see the wild part of one of nigeria's top female celebrities, only an up,close and personal relationship could make you find out she has a very huge soft spot for dogs especially puppies. She owns two herself whom she treats like her own babies. She loves them upto the extent of letting them sleep with her at night atimes.

Below are some of the pictures of #pokobaby and her puppies.

view more here- www.nairatunes.blog.com/2013/05/26/tonto-dikehs-relationship-with-her-dogs-in-pictures/

cute pictures innit? embarassed tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by normaljenny(m): 6:02am On May 29, 2013
ObiomaA: she resemble the dogs sef....why was she kissing the dog? she never hear of dog disease transferability angry

Disease ko, transferable ni. That's the dog she uses to ease herself whenever she wants her pussy leaked. That girl too spoil
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by odehaj: 6:56am On May 29, 2013
shyvicky: the topic should have being tonto dike and her (get high) fans,i think it is only she and these her dogs that listens to her songs,i warned her but she never listened
gringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by iamdsam: 7:08am On May 29, 2013
She dey sleep with dog. I belive say she dey enter the dogs too
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by adaptor4all: 7:53am On May 29, 2013
ObiomaA: she resemble the dogs sef....why was she kissing the dog? she never hear of dog disease transferability angry
Eeya..y is tonto wicked..now she will transfer her disease 2 d dog..what a world!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by sage2(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2013
Are they cousins? They look alike.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by sage2(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2013
Beware of girls with dogs. We all know why they keep dogs. I learnt the dogs lick better than men.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Kjking(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2013
Ehmmm OP my seeing two dogs o, cnt find any human in dat pix..... Werz ma eye glass?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by dowjones(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2013
NessaFresh: Though we might often see the wild part of one of nigeria's top female celebrities, only an up,close and personal relationship could make you find out she has a very huge soft spot for dogs especially puppies. She owns two herself whom she treats like her own babies. She loves them upto the extent of letting them sleep with her at night atimes.

Below are some of the pictures of #pokobaby and her puppies.

view more here- www.nairatunes.blog.com/2013/05/26/tonto-dikehs-relationship-with-her-dogs-in-pictures/

cute pictures innit? embarassed tongue

you've joined the over-saturated naija blogosphere that only CIRCULATES GOSSIP and MEDIOCRITY. You dont have "up close and personal" relations with tonto cos these pictures were snagged from her FBook page, and yeah, those aint puppies, they're full grown dogs!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2013
IAMBREEZY: So op what am i gonna do shit
Drink rat poison
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by judyhillz(f): 9:02am On May 29, 2013
she is ok sha,but her hair do make am look old
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by igweOn(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm speechless.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Teegurlee(f): 10:13am On May 29, 2013
nadia_SA: toto dike is the one petting u
grin grin grin lol! Una no go kee pesin o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by thelonestranger: 10:15am On May 29, 2013
Who is this Toto Decay self ? What does she do for a living ? See my dog. I posted this weeks ago and it did not reach front page. Please Nairaland people help me beg moderators.Am I less human than Toto Decay ? See it here

https://www.nairaland.com/1271658/nairalander-poses-dog
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by thelonestranger: 10:19am On May 29, 2013
Tippy Top: Beautiful dog , when will she show us her pussy?

You mean you also want to see her beautiful pu-ssy ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2013
nothing we no go see on NL,very soon we go hear jim iyke kissing iya rainbow lol.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Blazinraj01(f): 11:06am On May 29, 2013
dvdon:
Haaaaaa u got me laughing on the wheels now come and see d acident u hv caused angry

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Mrbiggies(m): 11:55am On May 29, 2013
loooooooooooooooooooooool haters ooooooo grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2013
grin she even look like a Dog...biaaattcch
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by thundey95(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
mother and pikins
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by blackmale1: 12:33pm On May 29, 2013
I bet she will be experimenting with these canines,knowing how crazy this byucht is...just thinking oh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by megajay1(m): 1:31pm On May 29, 2013
nadia_SA: toto dike is the one petting u
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2013
IAMBREEZY: So op what am i gonna do shit
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu's Wife Didn't Smile In Family Photo And Fans Slam Her / Photos Of Adesua Etomi At Her Traditional Wedding / Olajumoke Models For Salmah Guzel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.