Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

What They Can Do To Cross The River ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What They Can Do To Cross The River ? (1050 Views)

Funny Ways To Cross Roads In Nigeria / How To Cross The Road In Nigeria / Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by FMK(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2008
three men  discussing to cross the river by boat. that Area just has one boat for left and right side river crossing movement with capacity of 120LB,

1. my weight  is 120 LB
what yours ?
  2.  60 LB    what about  you  ?

3.  60LB  too

1. well  the Boat just   carries  120 LB more than this weight we sink ,  you stay and  I Go
2.    you think so ?. you stay,  3 and I Go

three days discussing no solution.  Now  you guys need to help them and  Give them a solution
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by ademiller(f): 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2008
Boring angry sort it out urself grin
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by aristole(m): 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2008
@poster.
Infact the only headache I'm having is your location(which is contestible)cos if truly you're truly from that place;it could have helped not only your grammar but spellings and other things.Or you have even improved to attain this bad stage.Before,it was worse.Shey? grin grin grin grin
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by ifyalways(f): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2008
it was suppossed to be a nice joke.the OP messed it up. sad
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by clemcykul(f): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2008
what a joke!
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by xammy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2008
olodo like u, u r asked 2 solve the puz N u r busy attackin his LOCATION. 9ja pikin
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by ifyalways(f): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2008
xammy:

olodo like u, you're asked 2 solve the puz N you're busy attackin his LOCATION. Nigeria pikin
Defensive attacks!
did you solve the puzzle yourself?bla bla bla huh huh huh angry
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by cuteass1(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2008
Let me try:

no.2 and no.3 have to cross over first. no.3 gets off, while no.2 comes back with the boat. Then no.1 alone goes to the other side where no.3 is and gets off the boat.
no.3 returns with the boat, picks no.2 and both of them cross over with the boat together . . all three are on the other side, safe and sound wink

Am i right? undecided
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by ademiller(f): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
cute ass, u get chance undecided

and ur rong grin
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by cuteass1(f): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2008
ademiller:

cute ass, u get chance undecided

and your rong grin

You wish tongue jealousy, because you didn't know it tongue

But seriously sha, i heard the joke before and that was the answer, so if i'm wrong then nobody can be right tongue grin
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by aristole(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2008
@Xammy.
Well,you dont see anyfn wrong in his grammar cos u re in thesame level grammatically.

U see.My comment wasn't that ambigious for you to know that I was just commenting on his grammar and not location.ok?
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by ademiller(f): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ cute ass, well the english was a lil confusing, and u know i no get time to give myself headache, so if dats d ansa fine, i guess the poster has forgotten bout dis thread sef wink
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by quentininc(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2008
@ cute,

thats the answer girl

@ aristotle,

go back & read ur comment u go find out say u been dey talk about the guy location. actually the guy no fom our side of Africa so give am some space.
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by cuteass1(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2008
ademiller:

@ cute ass, well the english was a little confusing, and u know i no get time to give myself headache, so if that is d ansa fine, i guess the poster has forgotten bout this thread sef wink

Eeeya, sorry for the confusion tongue

quentininc:

@ cute,

thats the answer girl

Thanks jare kiss

@ poster

No matter what you're told, you're a somebody and never settle to being called less.

@ aristotle

Mrs English, well done. We know you know it all, clap for yourself, rubbish angry
With that attitude of yours, how will people ever dare to learn, when those they should learn from are being arrogant and too full of themselves.

1 Like

Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by quentininc(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2008
o baby free the babe abeg
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by cuteass1(f): 8:14am On May 01, 2008
quentininc:

o baby free the babe abeg

I wasn't holding her down either, on the contrary i was helping her up wink
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by clemcykul(f): 4:38pm On May 02, 2008
very totful of you
grin
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by Kposh(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2008
why r the 60LB idiots doin waitin, shoot the big ass guy and walk away cool
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by kolkuns(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2008
SIMPLE;
2 N 3 WILL GO, 2 WILL DROP AT OTHER END OF THE RIVER AND 3 WILL BRING THE BOAT BACK. 3 WILL DROP AND 1 WILL GO ALONE AND DROP AT THE OTHER END WHILE 2 WILL TAKE THE BOAT TO WHERE 3 IS AND BOTH OF THEM WILL DRIVE TO WHERE 1 IS.
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by oluyemimi(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2008
ehnhnh! what did he say?
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by FMK(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2008
kolkuns:

SIMPLE;
2 N 3 WILL GO, 2 WILL DROP AT OTHER END OF THE RIVER AND 3 WILL BRING THE BOAT BACK. 3 WILL DROP AND 1 WILL GO ALONE AND DROP AT THE OTHER END WHILE 2 WILL TAKE THE BOAT TO WHERE 3 IS AND BOTH OF THEM WILL DRIVE TO WHERE 1 IS.

You are right you got it Cute ass Got it Too

you Both are right
Re: What They Can Do To Cross The River ? by clemcykul(f): 8:43am On May 28, 2008
thanks FMK i got it ryte smiley

(1) (Reply)

Alphabetical Death / People What Do U Think! / Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.