Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

Where Is Sagamite?????? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Sagamite?????? (625 Views)

Why Does Sagamite Insults This Much? / Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! / Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sagamite?????? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2013
IS THIS GUY STILL ALIVE sad cry
Re: Where Is Sagamite?????? by isetilaye: 3:48pm On May 26, 2013
my dear ppl are moving on with their lives and doing better things u want them to stay here discussing all the time.if u live in a country where u have to wake up by 4am and work till 10pm ,u will ralise that nairaland isnt a priority in ones life .it is something you can discard easily without any side effects

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sagamite?????? by Gboliwe: 4:09pm On May 26, 2013
And kobojunkie and beaf and odunnu and physicsphd and Goldie and mrbrownjay and mrs potato and davidylan and many others I cant readily remember now.

I wonder where they all went to.
Re: Where Is Sagamite?????? by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 26, 2013
Not everybody is jobless, people have lives outside of NL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To South African's And The World / Kemi Omololu Olunloyo Tell OJB Jezreel go To Hell / Happy Birthday To A Nairalander - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.