Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite (2392 Views)

Why Does Sagamite Insults This Much? / Sagamite Vs Cheddarking Debate! / London Violence - Where Is 190, Sagamite, Mobo999 - Are You Guys Ok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2010
I just checked my email and saw that I had 7 emails in the Draft Box. I was wondering what one was as it was directed at an address I did not recognise and it was years ago, so I opened it.

It was an email I sent a long time ago to a firm (more than 10 years ago) that was sending me unsolicited emails (the beginnings of Spam back in the day). I saved it in the Draft Box just in case I need to prove I warned them. Whilst reading it, I was laughing my guts off as it seems my craziness is not recent, it has been there for a very long time, right from when I was young.  grin grin grin

Here is the email:

"To Whom It May Concern:

I have been receiving UNSOLICITED emails from your stu.pid organisation under some stu.pid pretext that I subscribed for it. Despite this, I have unsubscribe myself several times but am STILL receiving your stu.pid mails. I just want to make it clear that if, for the "Bleep of the Lord", I receive ONE more UNSOLICITED email from you OR any company claiming that "I was referred to them by YOU", I bleeping promise you I will HACK your bleeping website till you are bleeping bankrupt and out of bleeping business.

I am saving this email for any court case AND I am waiting eagerly to be provoked by your bleeping UNSOLICITED email.

GOODLUCK bleepers."

Honestly LWKMD. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by TOPE20001(f): 1:53am On Jan 11, 2010
Sagamite:

Here is the email:

"To Whom It May Concern:

I have been receiving UNSOLICITED emails from your stu.pid organisation under some stu.pid pretext that I subscribed for it. Despite this, I have unsubscribe myself several times but am STILL receiving your stu.pid mails. I just want to make it clear that if, for the "Bleep of the Lord", I receive ONE more UNSOLICITED emails from you OR any company claiming that "I was referred to them by YOU", I bleeping promise you I will HACK your bleeping website till you are bleeping bankrupt and out of bleeping business.

I am saving this email for any court case AND I am waiting eagerly to be provoked by your bleeping UNSOLICITED email.

GOODLUCK bleepers."

Hahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . . i cant laff grin grin grin grin grin
so did they stop sending u the mails? grin
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 1:54am On Jan 11, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Hahahahahahahahaha . . . . . . . i can laff grin grin grin grin grin
so did they stop sending u the mails? grin

I think so! grin grin grin
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Lolz dat was funny sorry i mean f.*cking funny. . .hehehe tongue
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by mohawkchic(f): 3:22am On Jan 11, 2010
~Ta. for sharing. . .
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Sagamite(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

~Ta. for sharing. . .

Hey Pretty,

I saw that your pix but could not do the "Says to me" as the catch I developed was a bit on the "naughty" side (just a bit though) and "damn, you are married" so didn't want to offend the slightest. So I left it.
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Moyola(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2010
hehe!
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by spikedcylinder: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2010
Yes, you are.
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Jan 12, 2010
I couldn't read the whole thing. . .But you tried.
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by mohawkchic(f): 3:44am On Jan 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Hey Pretty,

I saw that your pix but could not do the "Says to me" as the catch I developed was a bit on the "naughty" side (just a bit though) and "damn, you are married" so didn't want to offend the slightest. So I left it.

~Hey Super Wit! Oh Really? Oh Bugger!Cant say i aint in the least bit curious what you wud have come up w/

~You know what they say. . ."It's The Thought That Counts!" soOo Ta.
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
For once we agree on something! tongue
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Mobinga: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin Nice
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by MsPotato(f): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2011
Hee Hee
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by tpia5: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2012
cant argue with this, really.

but your admirers may like you that way sha.
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite: I just checked my email and saw that I had 7 emails in the Draft Box. I was wondering what one was as it was directed at an address I did not recognise and it was years ago, so I opened it.

It was an email I sent a long time ago to a firm (more than 10 years ago) that was sending me unsolicited emails (the beginnings of Spam back in the day). I saved it in the Draft Box just in case I need to prove I warned them. Whilst reading it, I was laughing my guts off as it seems my craziness is not recent, it has been there for a very long time, right from when I was young.  grin grin grin

Here is the email:

"To Whom It May Concern:

I have been receiving UNSOLICITED emails from your stu.pid organisation under some stu.pid pretext that I subscribed for it. Despite this, I have unsubscribe myself several times but am STILL receiving your stu.pid mails. I just want to make it clear that if, for the "Bleep of the Lord", I receive ONE more UNSOLICITED emails from you OR any company claiming that "I was referred to them by YOU", I bleeping promise you I will HACK your bleeping website till you are bleeping bankrupt and out of bleeping business.

GOODLUCK bleepers."

grin dayum!!!
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by Tgirl4real(f): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Truly, you are... grin
Re: Honestly, I Am A Nutcase - Sagamite by tpia5: 3:25am On Nov 23, 2013
this one, even if he say he dey toilet or ate a rat, im admirers go still admire.

(1) (Reply)

2 Killed As Inmates Revolt Over Rev King In Kaduna Prison / Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 / Photo: This Happened This Wednesday Morning At Agric Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.