Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info (26692 Views)

Verified Paypal Account Using Payoneer MC / Verify Paypal With Our Virtual Credit Cards / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
2s£xy:
Na payoneer u take verify ur account? Hope u saw what happened to the OP oh?
lool yes na. and the way forward is to verify ur USPs and ua done, you will be able to recieve n make payments, well dat one na later tins.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
I had my first payoneer card in 2008. That time funding na wahala unlike now.

O boy, u didn't seem to have followed. OP had his account reverted when he wanted to withdraw from his paypal to payoneer bank account.

Abi u nor see am ni? And he had verified USPS... I have done so too but it seem my card was lost and it never got to me since I applied for it. I reported and they asked me to send my address.

I have just sent them the address now, though it's been more than 5 months since they asked for it sha
mikelreal: lool yes na. and the way forward is to verify ur USPs and ua done, you will be able to recieve n make payments, well dat one na later tins.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 09, 2013
2s£xy:
I had my first payoneer card in 2008. That time funding na wahala unlike now.

O boy, u didn't seem to have followed. OP had his account reverted when he wanted to withdraw from his paypal to payoneer bank account.

Abi u nor see am ni? And he had verified USPS... I have done so too but it seem my card was lost and it never got to me since I applied for it. I reported and they asked me to send my address.

I have just sent them the address now, though it's been more than 5 months since they asked for it sha
lol seems its you dat didnt follow d op oo, go and read d 1st page again, he didnt verify his usps b4 attemptin to withdraw frm pp, twas after he verified n by den twas too late and @presige said he verified his usps and it worked(withdraw)..anyways dat wasnt my main goal sha, na to verify my paypal.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by solbash11(m): 4:03am On Aug 09, 2013
@mikelreal
..anyways dat wasnt my main goal sha, na to verify my paypal.
................ Correct.... dats d koko!

Following the previous contributions & comments on this thread, to get your funds out from your Paypal acct, you may not depend entirely on the USPS, though I've not tried it B4 yet I believe it will work if the steps are properly followed. However you can easily get your funds out through the following ways:

1. if plenty money dey ur PP acct, U can use it to buy goods and bring em come sell here in Naija and get ur Cash, or you can do that on someone else behalf (you can read through the Mini-Importation business threads to get Ideas of hot sellings items to buy).

2. You can sell your PP money to an Interested buyer or a reseller easily by using the Send-Money option to transfer the funds into the buyer's Paypal acct, and you get paid in Cash (Naira). I use this option mostly because I buy and Sell e-currencies. You can contact me for ur needs and you will get ur orders delivered Sharpaly. (07086268565)
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 09, 2013
Bros, I saw that o. But when Presege said so, he told Preseg theat he had Verified his USPS and that that was when they sent him his bank detail, which I believe Payoneer wont send you your Bank Details when you have not verified USPS.

Abi nor b so?
mikelreal: lol seems its you dat didnt follow d op oo, go and read d 1st page again, he didnt verify his usps b4 attemptin to withdraw frm pp, twas after he verified n by den twas too late and @presige said he verified his usps and it worked(withdraw)..anyways dat wasnt my main goal sha, na to verify my paypal.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 09, 2013
thier is a difference btwn receiving ur bank details and activating ur bank account, ryt nw d account is not verified, so if u send any huge money it will bounce bank..na till u do ur usps b4 d account purse go open i.e accordin to usps forum.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2013
maybe I no dae see well, if u can just quote where arbitrage said he verified his usps b4 attemptin tu withdraw? because I myself ve seen d mistake he made, when u opwn ur payoneer they send u 2 emails, 1 contains ur bank details d other is an email cleearly warnin u that funds sent tu d account wll be rejected till ur usps is verified.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 09, 2013
So what is the process for verification?

Make I google. Dem reply me say dem nor dey send card to school and u nor say me dey serve... Anyway, I don reply them.
mikelreal: maybe I no dae see well, if u can just quote where arbitrage said he verified his usps b4 attemptin tu withdraw? because I myself ve seen d mistake he made, when u opwn ur payoneer they send u 2 emails, 1 contains ur bank details d other is an email cleearly warnin u that funds sent tu d account wll be rejected till ur usps is verified.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 09, 2013
you no dae sleep at all?? u don come market dz early morning
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2013
2s£xy:
So what is the process for verification?

Make I google. Dem reply me say dem nor dey send card to school and u nor say me dey serve... Anyway, I don reply them.
wiil go n copy it from my mail. brb
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2013
well, this will show u why arbitrage acc was blocked

Good News! Your Payoneer card has
been loaded with payment 5056419 in
the amount of $15.00, received via your
US Payment Service.
Your US Payment Service has not yet
been verified. Future payments to your
account may not be funded until your
service is verified.
In order to verify your US Payment
Service, please complete the following:
Provide us with a copy of your
government-issued photo ID. To submit
your ID copy, Click here
Complete the US Payment Service
questionnaire. To complete your
questionnaire, Click here
Please note: While you may continue to
receive payments using your US
Payment Service, the funds will not be
available on your card until you verify
the service.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: maybe I no dae see well, if u can just quote where arbitrage said he verified his usps b4 attemptin tu withdraw? because I myself ve seen d mistake he made, when u opwn ur payoneer they send u 2 emails, 1 contains ur bank details d other is an email cleearly warnin u that funds sent tu d account wll be rejected till ur usps is verified.
Hi mike, when applying for your card, what do choose, personal or business?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2013
Have you verified your USPS?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Hi mike, when applying for your card, what do choose, personal or business?
hope u know u cant open paypal anyhow, even if u open it they will block it wen u ve mney inside, I chose personal.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Have you verified your USPS?
I will 2day.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 7:35am On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: hope u know u cant open paypal anyhow, even if u open it they will block it wen u ve mney inside, I chose personal.
Am referring to payoneer card?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Am referring to payoneer card?
everthing i did was personal
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2013
Lmao... I didn't see this earlier. Bros, na so I see am o.
mikelreal: you no dae sleep at all?? u don come market dz early morning
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2013
Let me know how it went with details of what you gave them. But I think I have done mine o because I once sent the copy of My ID card and answered their questionnaire. I go ask them sha
mikelreal: I will 2day.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: everthing i did was personal

I choosed personal since 23rd of last month, they declined my application, I applied for reconsider and i asked for my id to be submit, i submited my id but no reply since then. what do u think man go do?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Opiosko: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2013
This Payoneer tin don tire me sef, den say i go receive my card on 15 july but i no see am till 2day. Dem even dey email me make i activate d card but d links for sopot nd complaint no dey work. Abeg who knw watin i fit do abt d tin?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2013
2s£xy:
Let me know how it went with details of what you gave them. But I think I have done mine o because I once sent the copy of My ID card and answered their questionnaire. I go ask them sha
yes boss
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2013
Opiosko: This Payoneer tin don tire me sef, den say i go receive my card on 15 july but i no see am till 2day. Dem even dey email me make i activate d card but d links for sopot nd complaint no dey work. Abeg who knw watin i fit do abt d tin?
check nipost for ur area i.e if u put the correct postal code of ur area.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2013
Tonjeola1:
I choosed personal since 23rd of last month, they declined my application, I applied for reconsider and i asked for my id to be submit, i submited my id but no reply since then. what do u think man go do?
lol, maybe u didnt give them a good reason, I was very aggressive when chatting with them, anyways gotu thier forum and post ur complain u will recieve a reply asap.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Tonjeola1(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: lol, maybe u didnt give them a good reason, I was very aggressive when chatting with them, anyways gotu thier forum and post ur complain u will recieve a reply asap.
ok. thanks.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2013
@2sexy
I just completed the questionaire, and submitted...they said they will get back to me in 2 business days.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Opiosko: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2013
check nipost for ur area i.e if u put the correct postal code of ur area.[/quote]Thanks bro. I'v already done that but they asked me to get d "tracking no" which i was not given. D postal code is d same i'v been using 2 get my small parcels from China without any difficulty. Thanks again.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2013
ok then, go to thier forums and make a complain.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2013
My USPS has been verified

Dear Akor, Thank you for submitting the US
Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment
Service is enabled and you may begin receiving
payments. Please take a moment to review our
Terms and Conditions .
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by Humblesam(m): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2013
uniquearticles: Thanks for the headsup.

but i'm yet to get my payoneer too.
but can you help me, i need to transfer my paypal cash to naira, about $75
its taking quite long for my payoneer to arrive
Bro hw far nw? Can u pls sell that fund 2 me. I need 2 fund my paypal pls...hw much is d excahnge equ.?
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
AyodejiCharles: How can I withdraw funds from my PayPal
account?
Your US Payment Service can be used to
withdraw funds from your PayPal account. To
withdraw from PayPal:
1. Sign in to your PayPal account
2. Choose the option to add a new bank
account
3. Enter your US Payment Service information
4. If verification is required, follow the on-
screen instructions
5. Once verified, simply withdraw funds to the
US Payment Service
6. All payments received will be loaded to
your Payoneer card
7. Payments take 1-7 business days to arrive
to your Payoneer card

I read the above ^^^^ from payooner site.

Also, the below is what I read on the same site. I wonder what the difference is.

Can I transfer money using the US Payment
Service or send money to PayPal accounts?

The US Payment Service will only enable you to
receive incoming payments. Attempts to transfer
funds using the US Payment Service to other
accounts will be rejected. More specifically,
attempts to transfer funds from the US Payment
Service to PayPal accounts will be automatically
rejected and may cause your US Payment Service
to be blocked by PayPal.

The information is correct. PayoneerUS payment service allows you to link your Payoneer US bank account to your PayPal account and so your PayPal gets verified. Additionally, you can still link a card to your PayPal account. But note that after you have verified your PayPal with Payoneer's USPS and linked a card to it, you can make payment from your PayPal account; such that every time you are about to pay, PayPal will first use the balance you have in your PayPal account. Assuming you do not have any or enough balance, PayPal will also list option(s) for you to pay from the Payoneer's US bank account and the card you linked to your PayPal.

If you choose to make the payment from the card you linked, your PayPal payment will be instantly processed successfully. If you choose to pay from the linked Payoneer's US bank account, PayPal will process the payment in 2-3 days from your Payoneer account. That is the option that Payoneer was stating in that information as not acceptable. You cannot make payment or transfer request from the Payoneer's USPS bank account. Rather, it is meant to receive money (funds) from your PayPal or whatever source to the Payoneer's USPS bank account; not the other way round. The only way to take money out of your Payoneer account is by using the MasterCard they provided you. You cannot use the USPS account to send it out but to receive into Payoneer.

The only option outside this is when the source (e.g. PayPal or any other Payoneer white-listed payment services) is trying to confirm your ownership of the USPS account, wherein they initially send two micro-deposits into the Payoneer account via Automated Clearing House (ACH)/instant bank transfer service. They can take their micro-deposits back automatically and immediately before or after you confirm it in PayPal for account verification. If you have linked your Payoneer MasterCard successfully (not sure though) with your PayPal, that will be a way to get fund out of your Payoneer into your PayPal. Otherwise, it will only be normal to use PayPal to receive into Payoneer via USPS.
Re: Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info by arbitrage: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
mikelreal: My USPS has been verified

Dear Akor, Thank you for submitting the US
Payment Service questionnaire. Your US Payment
Service is enabled and you may begin receiving
payments. Please take a moment to review our
Terms and Conditions .

I did send my ID at the beginning before I got the Payoneer card sent through post. Also, I did not even receive any USPS banking details by email until I have responded to their request to complete the USPS questionnaire before it was sent. So my PayPal verification was successful initially with their micro-deposits they sent having received and used my USPS banking details. The problem with the USPS only happened later when I requested withdrawal from PayPal into the same Payoneer USPS that PayPal had earlier successfully verified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria / Federal Government Accuses Ghana, Others Of Lobbying Companies To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.