Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (645681 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2013
AWESOME! grin
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by chinedumo(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2013
Mynd_44:
You want me to answer that?

yes i want you to answer that if you want to.

It is not sacarsm
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2013
chinedumo:

yes i want you to answer that if you want to.

It is not sacarsm

okay, chinedu and mynd, sort Unasefs in mynds office, pls abeg, thanks.

Mynd_44:
Sexuality is part of literature, nudîty is an art too but there are age restrictions on things like that. This section is rated "G" which makes kids comfortable here. Their parents also trust us with the content they read so we should be responsible in that regard.

I won't want my 13 year old cousin who wants to develop her writing skills to come here and start reading stories that touch somewhere else.

The sexuality section however is a different case

okay, point taken o, but its not like these youngsters dnt read it already and see it on tv, but like u said, this section is rated G and I'll respect that.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Michelle55: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2013
good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please more oh
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2013
Aunty P awesome
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 18, 2013
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Aunt repo,am alllll smiles ds mrnin as Kite n Ise made up..

Ur writin skill iiiiiisssss damn toooo goooood n questionable undecided
Oya tell me,dnt let anybdy hear owink
U stole it 4rm d right hand side pocket of baba God b4 descendin on earth ba?cheesysmileycheesy

Tanx alot.. We cnt thank u enough 4 makin our day wt ds 1daful piece...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Zeinymira(f): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2013
Lovely twist. Repo you're awesome. Never knew it would be easier for isw to forgive her,can't wait to read princess&kenny hug a pole
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by justplainpaul(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Aunty repo, this your write up make sense well well, especially the dialogues. no doubt, you`re a good conversationalist.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gandyluv(f): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2013
anuty p,,,,i luv u so much¤am nw @ rest**ur doin a grt job,,, kip it up
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by gandyluv(f): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2013
nice1 swithrt.....luv u lots
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 18, 2013
Nice 1 dere ma!!!!!can't believe he could 4give ha dt easily.Well,love superceeds evrything.guess we ar almost @ d end.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MrTroll(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2013
Deux ex Machina...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Hadeehart101(f): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2013
Wow! I so much love this episode. But am quite suprised the way ise forgave kite easily. Well, love conquers all sha. A big thank to mr. Repoman for allowing you use his computer. Thanks a lot.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks guys, glad u're enjoying it. He forgave her easily abi? Me sef didn't see that coming.

troll, is this really a deus ex machina? I dnt think so.

adesuave, yeah , we're almost at end, only 2 or 3 chapters left.

justplainpaul, conversationalist, in short I talk a lot abi? smileyI do actually when I'm with friends. Thanks.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
#sigh#
Nice one,PJ. I can see the happy ending from here.Not what i expected sha but you are the writer. . .so,thumbs up!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by IzyLuv(f): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Weeping!!!.... I missed d last scene...

''topic has been removed or hidden''...

Repogirl do something ooo!!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by lanjum(f): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
weeping as topic removed or hidden
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MzLakore(f): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
nice story bt didnt gt d last update.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Topic removed? From where? I'm seeing it nao.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by 3ribalmarks: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Looks like prison break season one just ended! I gladly await season 2! I have been able 2 refer 1 or 2 people 2 dis story and they equally confessed ur good! Thumbs up repo! More greese to your elbow!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Harmvirus(f): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nice one aunts repo....waiting for more
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
Uhmm @repogirl, i couldnt find d story of 'the one who awaits' on ur blog nd even here on nairaland. Plz, aw can i get d story?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by lukfame(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Am going GAGA as antyP set de ball on FIRE..lolz...nice one repo...I want more like oliver twist..and can't get enough like the black eyed peas.....THANK YOU!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by MrTroll(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
repogirl:

troll, is this really a deus ex machina? I dnt think so.
undecided Ok.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by primus101(f): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mr. Williams may have forgiven her so easily; but I still have something against her. For what reason is she still keeping kenny's secret from Williams? That should be her priority before hitting the cookie jar.

But I must commend you our dearest writer. Seriously I've got the name repo written on my list of greatest online authors of all times.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by jumzzy448: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Keep it up repogirl. I won't really complain that ise forgave kite easily because he already know what she's capable of doing and more so, the way she explained to him, no any right thinking man will decide not to forgive her.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by debayun(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mrs repo abeg I knw sey u go say u neva see dis moniker b4 bt yes am a silent follower bt pls reply I jst wanna ask will u b putting subsequent sex scenes if any on d thread u created in d sexuality section and is dis d end of d story

Pls reply

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Guys thanks a lot, y'all know u're d ones who keep me going, wld Neva have gone this far without y'all. Tnks much but its not over yet o, abeg dnt unfollow.

candis, I c u, thanks for ur wonderful words, I appreciate.

on whether more sex scenes will be posted on the sexuality page, I don't think so. The story is almost ended and I doubt there will be anymore of that happening.

primus, thank you, thank you but kite isn't hiding that, she already said it although didn't delve deeper, dnt worry, will clear it up.

pweedylipsmoi, one who awaits is finding happiness on d blog, u'll find two chapters there, the rest is not available cos of publication tinz.

3ribal marks, thanks much.

izyluv,lanjum,mzlakore, hope u found d posts.BTW izy, not heard from u in a while...angry.

nonissofast, what did u expect.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by laykhorn(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Another breathe takiing episode. I really admire your ability. Thanks Repo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Aw will i know when d book is ready? uhmm maybe u can notify me thru my email...famayetoluwalope@gmail.com. Pls reply
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Aw will i know when d book is ready? uhmm maybe u can notify me thru my email...famayetoluwalope@gmail.com. Pls reply

hmmmmm, okay, I plan on posting a link to a free copy of the book for a really short while, Here and on the blog when I'm done with it, so u cld hang on a bit here b4 unfollowing after false pretenses ends.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by primus101(f): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Alright repo I will sit tight and wait. By the way; when are we expecting another update? Three weeks from now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.