Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> (645069 Views)

Bloodshot -a Short Romance Story / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Romance Story- The Neigbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by zera(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2013
oshe....am totally feeling diz story

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by joshmoy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
today is 24th and c how quiet the thread has bcome,... well i guess ppl re flexing for xmas and repogirl is busy killing 2maos chicken... and am wondering how this story will get finished by tomorrow
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by emygreat747(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Repo i believe u o,guess u r busy too becos me sef just dey run around for ph since o,xmas tingz.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Haderoncare(f): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Aunty repo, please come and complete this story for goodness sake...
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Rhemar(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
I need to commend u Aunty repo 4 dis great piece of work u're really a great writer but please don't keep us waiting 4 too long
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by vanagon: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
still savouring d juice part of d last update,
Blve u will go further wt d final part b/4 d end of d year.
Worryless 'bt d inpatient follower's,we all are nt frm d same schl of thougth.
Ask d writer of evenin wt eva,about dem.
Just do ur thing d best way dat suit u.
Kooo.
Season greeting's.
wating patiently for d next & final update as u talk.
Do take ur time thou.
No rushin in Moscow.
Cheer's.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cestmoi1(f): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hello Repogirl! Thanks for boning this thread and my side o.I'm so sorry for not keeping in touch cry.How are you doing?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 5:05am On Dec 25, 2013
C'est moi:
Hello Repogirl! Thanks for boning this thread and my side o.I'm so sorry for not keeping in touch cry.How are you doing?

lol, yeh, sorry o, I had phone issues for a while, still do sef but I will reach out to you really soon....how've you been, hope you are enjoying the hols.

Alright guys, Vanagon, rhemar, emygreat and others, I have another update but its going to be on the blog, so please go and check for Part 2 there. I'm sorry that its not the end yet..... These two love birds dont want me to end, they just keep giving me more and more to write about and as its the end, I've got lots of tidying to do, but I promise, part three will be the final. That should come in, on or before the new year. enjoy and please leave comments.

Also have a merry day ahead.

http://pejuamadi..com

chapter 34, finale part 2

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by stefikal(f): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Good mrnin,

I just visited ur blog but I could not comment dere...internet wahala.

Wow...I'm speechless
now I'll take dz as my own Xmas gift.
So Vicky wants 2 commit suicide bah? I don't rily pity her tho!

But why do they have to break up now? #Shouts
Gr8 job Aunty Repo
Merry Xmas
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2013
@ Stefikal, smiley, if I was giving prize for first to read, you woulda won it. glad you enjoyed it, i couldnt help myself, I had to break them up again.....break up to make up , it will give it a dramatic ending besides its time for Ise's mom to redeem hersef.... am giving out spoilers now.

sorry u cldnt comment there but its alright, I wish u a merry day too. have fun.

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by TrishaP(f): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks Repogirl, you know just how to surprise us, this update has just enlighten my Christmas morning more smiley. Thanks dear.
Merry Christmas and a Prosperious New Year!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2013
Kuldn't comment on ur blog
How do u always do it aunt repo,how do u always twist it n make it interestin dan d previous,I felt my h@ cringe wen she said she wanted out,I tot I was alredi cryn til I touched my face n din't c tears buh believe I felt it deep down in my h@..
Pls do justice
Luv u for ds lovely piece
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Sophiatabitha(f): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2013
I was here. Merry xmas all. Tnx Aunty Repo
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Chai! Poor Ise. Why? Kite, why?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cheriepet: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Aunty Repo longest tyme! Merry Christmas.

what a nice update, bt u dont have to break my h@ by making dem breakup again? i am hurting for Ise..... howeva, u just know how to twist n turn ur stories around. tanks for dis. i wish the story will not end.

hope u re good n ur pregnancy is going well too?
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
Woooooooooow!
We made it*all smiles*
Kudos goes to d writer Repogirl n d fans of ds thread
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cestmoi1(f): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
repogirl:

lol, yeh, sorry o, I had phone issues for a while, still do sef but I will reach out to you really soon....how've you been, hope you are enjoying the hols.

Alright guys, Vanagon, rhemar, emygreat and others, I have another update but its going to be on the blog, so please go and check for Part 2 there. I'm sorry that its not the end yet..... These two love birds dont want me to end, they just keep giving me more and more to write about and as its the end, I've got lots of tidying to do, but I promise, part three will be the final. That should come in, on or before the new year. enjoy and please leave comments.

Also have a merry day ahead.

http://pejuamadi..com

chapter 34, finale part 2
Ok then,lemme go and read the update on your blog.Mwah!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by papindinho(m): 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks Aunty for putting the ice on the cake once more. The ever repping Aunty Repo don did it cheesy . Much lessons to take from the part 2 on the blog site. 'At times love may not just be enough' #fact of the year.

May God continue to be with you ma o.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by papindinho(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
BTW, am I the only one seeing the change in the TITLE of the thread. #The work is worth it. Yea, just an epitome of a complete romance fiction
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by teewhysafe(f): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dunno wats wrong! Cant access d story on d blog oh! Is it just me? sad
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
choi! see addiction na.. in a space of 7 days since I met this thread, I've read thru everything... thanks aunt Repo Peju for such wonderful stories.. may your children be cuter/handsomer than me and may they be more intelligent than you.. wishing u d bestest merriest Xmas.. love u lots!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Trisha, candis ,cheriepet, chiamaka, u guys are obviously feeling the story so much. Thanks, your comments are encouraging.

@ cheriepet, thanks, am doing fine and baby is kicking well.

@sophiatabitha, thanks for dropping by, we see you.

@papidingho, thanks much for the wishes, as for the title, it just dawned on me today that I shlda been flaunting it since sef, been dulling since.

Teewhysafe, this is quite strange, I know there can be difficulty commenting but not viewing. I might have to post it here but that will be tomorrow.

Lordnicvuitton, smiley, thanks, thanks very much, I'm so glad when readers enjoy the story. I wish you the best as of the season also, thanks for the wishes.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by khaady(f): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
1ST POSITION ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR 2013!
yea this story deserves the award. Aunty Repo am so addicted to ur story,thou i've been a silent reader,i hope u'll forgive me for enjoyin dis great work without apreciatin. i lov kite,Jeje,Ise most importantly the suspense in d story. Weldone. More mb to ur phone.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Veevien(f): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hmmmmm what a way to mark to the xmas day. Thanks repo mama
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by SexySapphire(f): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dis is wat I call a powerful story, its jst too sweet to end, if I can av my way I won't want it to end.

Tnx repogirl for always giving me a reason to smile and be happy with dis ur beautiful story. Thank u and God bless u.

Compliments of the season and a prosperous new year in advance to u and ur loved ones
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Ghozye(f): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yayyy! I actually didn't wnt it 2 end. Thnx 4 d link,,,,n MERRY XMAS!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by teewhysafe(f): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thanks@Repogirl! Been able to read it. Kite's rxn is totally justified jare. I'm sure dere wil b a reunion soon tho bt she wil b treated wit alot more respect now! Thks for d story! Jst wish it doesnt hv to end so soon. Compliments of d season maam
repogirl: Trisha, candis ,cheriepet, chiamaka, u guys are obviously feeling the story so much. Thanks, your comments are encouraging.

@ cheriepet, thanks, am doing fine and baby is kicking well.

@sophiatabitha, thanks for dropping by, we see you.

@papidingho, thanks much for the wishes, as for the title, it just dawned on me today that I shlda been flaunting it since sef, been dulling since.

Teewhysafe, this is quite strange, I know there can be difficulty commenting but not viewing. I might have to post it here but that will be tomorrow.

Lordnicvuitton, smiley, thanks, thanks very much, I'm so glad when readers enjoy the story. I wish you the best as of the season also, thanks for the wishes.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by onose01(f): 12:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Seriously i‘ve alwaz been a silent reader both on NL and pple‘s blogs. I hv read some really nice stories but this one is totally something else.
Peju Amadi a.k.a repogirl, u ‘re more than just a gud writer. I hv really bn passing by this ‘false pretense‘ on NL for some months now, bt two days ago i decided to see hw it will go. I thot it wld turn out 2 be one of those boring stories full of typos nd grammatical blunders. But hell no. U got me glued to my phone till my eyes hurt and eventually got my hubby supicious. Weldone (x100). Pls as soon as u end this story, dont wait b4 u start another series. Thumbs up!!!
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Hameenat94(f): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dis z g8t! Jst hope Ise doesnt go mad b4 Kite comes arnd. Moreover Ise has 2 knw his frnds nd foes arnd him e.g Prrncess nd his family nd frnds has 2 accept d poor gal 4 who she really is. Jst feels 4 d 2 love birds. Luv isnt enuf sometimes. Expectin d finale!

1 Like

Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by repogirl(f): 8:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Khaady (u're forgiven, go and sin no more), vee vien, saphire, teewhy, ghozye, you're very welcome guys, wish you the best this season too.

onose, another series? Lol. That will wait small o, this series thing is serious time and commitment of which I seem not to be having much of these days but not to worry, I'm thinking bout branching into short stories or short series, still not sure how that will work, but we'll see sha.

hameenat, hopefully Ise won't go mad, lol. Can't wait to end this story too. Thanks for reading and commenting.
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by TrishaP(f): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2013
I'm excited and I can't wait for the next episode. I wish the story doesn't come to an end.
#team ise and kite smiley
Re: False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> by Cestmoi1(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow! Thanks for the update on your blog but why did you have to break the lovers up again? The storm is over nowwwwwww.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (86) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / WRONG NUMBER By Toyin Taiwo / My Husband.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.