Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria (715 Views)

How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria by hardbody: 12:58pm On May 27, 2013
I was just previeweing a few materials i needed for a stuff that i am working on and i stumbled on this and it really led me into asking quite a number of questions;

1. Will ethnic violence ever cease, if yes when?
2. With the level of mental and physical hatred depicted in the era of the war, will Nigeria positively remain as one?
3. Indeed are we not better off if we had a divided country where each will have to go their own way?
4. With amnesty granted to Niger Delta, and a further amnesty being proposed to the belligerent North, when are the igbos faced with genocide going to get paid some compensation for the gross abuse of their right to life and self determination as enshrined in the UN Charter of 1948
5. Should i sympathize with the Plateau people who are now being dealt with in their own coins by the hausa/fulani with whom they fought side by side to kill innocent and defenceless women and children

Too many questions but no credible answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Erl5Y-SZM&feature=endscreen&NR=1
Re: When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 27, 2013
Bros,
The ugly truth is that it will never stop!

Nigeria was a big mistake by the mischievous British nation.

Until we tell our selves the truth that Nigeria is not one, was never one and can never be one, we shall continue to "drink" from the rivers of blood.
Re: When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria by hardbody: 1:21pm On May 27, 2013
noblezone: Bros,
The ugly truth is that it will never stop!

Nigeria was a big mistake by the mischievous British nation.

Until we tell our selves the truth that Nigeria is not one, was never one and can never be one, we shall continue to "drink" from the rivers of blood.

Well taken, but really it still begs the question as to how best to resolve this unholy alliance. It is becoming increasingly glaring that centre can no longer hold. should we resort to another war, or waht as a way out
Re: When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria by Tolexander: 1:23pm On May 27, 2013
when violence ceases the ethnics!
Re: When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 27, 2013
hardbody:

Well taken, but really it still begs the question as to how best to resolve this unholy alliance. It is becoming increasingly glaring that centre can no longer hold. should we resort to another war, or what as a way out

People are working hard at it.
We need to educate ourselves and our children that we are not Nigerians but Biafrans.

"War" is going on already, but not that of guns and bombs.
The mass mobilisation is growing stronger all over the globe.

I cant say more here! see www.radiobiafra.co (.co, not .com)
Re: When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria by hardbody: 4:00pm On May 27, 2013
noblezone:

People are working hard at it.
We need to educate ourselves and our children that we are not Nigerians but Biafrans.

"War" is going on already, but not that of guns and bombs.
The mass mobilisation is growing stronger all over the globe.

I cant say more here! see www.radiobiafra.co (.co, not .com)

Seen and noted. It will appear that the earlier the framework is structured and sorted out, the better for all concerned. Boznia and Herzegovina and some part of Russia managed to see this through. It will be wonderful if we are able to agree to go our different ways. As for me, this contraption which was put together for purposes of administrative convenience can no longer work. i read quite a few things from Adekunle Benjamin AKA Scorpion, and quite a few others from Awolowo and i am beginining to doubt and very seriously too that we can hang onto this rope for a long time to come, it is really pathetic to say the least
Re: When Will Ethnic Violence Cease In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On May 31, 2013
hardbody:

Seen and noted. It will appear that the earlier the framework is structured and sorted out, the better for all concerned. Boznia and Herzegovina and some part of Russia managed to see this through. It will be wonderful if we are able to agree to go our different ways. As for me, this contraption which was put together for purposes of administrative convenience can no longer work. i read quite a few things from Adekunle Benjamin AKA Scorpion, and quite a few others from Awolowo and i am beginining to doubt and very seriously too that we can hang onto this rope for a long time to come, it is really pathetic to say the least

What baffles me most is that majority seem to be very comfortable with this contraption.
Despite the famous Adekunle and his likes, the mindset of average Nigerian today is still the same.

I have sat down to think about it very seriously and I have not seen the possibility of me and an Islamic Jihardist from the North sitting down to discussion innovations and inventions when his mindset is fixated on sharia and Islamisation.

We must stay apart a little to stop this carnage.

send me a mail: noble_concepts@yahoo.com

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Jittery Over Obasanjo’s Stance On Lamido / Rivers' Lawmakers To Evans Bipi : You Are An Impostor / Drama In Court, As Freed Prison Inmate Refuses To Go…says He Prefers Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.