Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults (782 Views)

God! Muslims Are So Brainwashed! / Niki Minaj The Latest Entertainer To Mock Christians & Blaspheme Christ Publicly / Exposed! "i Was Paid To Blaspheme Tb Joshua" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults by abu0710102013: 1:04pm On May 27, 2013
world major religions (i.e christainity and islam) have always preached the existence of one God i.e. but one may ask what differenciate these two religions. the religion of islam have always stressed that God almighty is one and only him deserved to be worshipped and these message have been passed through ages i.e as God sends his messengers and prophets to deliver his message of worshipping him alone without ascribing partners to him(Q16 vs 36)and all this messengers were given revealations to preach to their people and for a particular time period and the other hand the religion of christainity based its preaching on the divinty of jesus christ i.e that jesus claimed divinity. many christains are of the view that jesus is God, son of God, one in a trinity, jesus is God and man,some also say mary his mother is also divine, jesus is one in a trinity and final that jesus died on the cross for the sins on mankind. so i am asking my dear readers who are the blaphemers? evidence from the Qur'an and the bible should be our priority, we are here to learn.
Re: Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 27, 2013
THEY BOTH DO EQUALLY
Re: Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults by abu0710102013: 3:14pm On May 29, 2013
what is your proof?
Re: Which Group Of People Blaspheme Against God, Muslims Or Christains? No Insults by okeyxyz(m): 6:58pm On May 29, 2013
What is blasphemy from a christian point of view? Or are you simply taking an Islamic concept and translating it to christian doctrine??

(1) (Reply)

I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife / Sow Towards Your Next Level / New Year Resolutions To Help You Get Closer To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.