Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife (806 Views)

DAVID OYEDEPO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT / I Married A Religious Girl And I Think I Regret It. What Should I Do? / What Is The Definition Of A Religious Fanatic In Your Own Words And Are You One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by livenlove(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello

I was told NL isn't suitable for this sort of thing but I believe Miss right will read this and respond. Regardless of whether she's a member or guest here.

I'm looking for a lady aged between 27-32 years old for brief courtship and swift marriage.

I'm an entrepreneur, with advanced degrees running a thriving business of my own and certainly not getting younger. I'm witty, caring with a good sense of humor. I Love travel, food and swimming.

I don't have a truck load of friends but I'm great at one-on-one interactions. I'm not religious but at the same time God-fearing and honest.

Appearance-wise, I'm really quite average.

ESSENTIALS I'm looking for:

1. A woman with her own Money with a drive and head for making more. If she's in paid employment, it should be middle management. Someone who can connect and be connected.

2. God fearing, I really don't care if you're religious. You can attend DEEPER LIFE or MFM. I promise to come with you to MID-WEEK services. SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST sisters also welcome.
However, if you attend a mainstream Pentecostal and worship your pastor. Please ignore this post.

3. Your appearance need not be flashy or blingy as long as you're clean and presentable. As I said above, you may not be the earring, gold jewelry wearing type. You may not be wig-wearing hair-perming type (deeper life). I'm not after appearances. But you must possess a mystique and understated beauty at the very least.

I look forward to hear from you at this address:

looking4u@dispostable.com

PS I had to modify the title of this post. Some people are offended that not all men want a liability for a wife.
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
live-n-love:
Hello

Hallo,

Sorry man but I just can't resist...

live-n-love:

I was told NL isn't suitable for this sort of thing

You were properly advised...hmmm, but I see that you aint too good with taken good advice.

live-n-love:

but I believe Miss right will read this and respond. Regardless of whether she's a member or guest here.

I believe you meant to say miss rich and religious...

live-n-love:

I'm looking for a lady aged between 27-32 years old for brief courtship and swift marriage.

Sharp guy...catch the rich gal who is religious enough to be submissive...cause there is no way you can get your hands on the loot without the gal being submissive...then marry her before someone else get a chance to steal your prize...

Nice plan!

live-n-love:

I'm an entrepreneur, with advanced degrees running a thriving business of my own and certainly not getting younger. I'm witty, caring with a good sense of humor.

Hmmmm...if you are all that, why then are you looking for a rich girl? Anything wrong with a poor girl?

live-n-love:

I Love travel, food and swimming.

Now who is going to foot the bill? You or this rich religious gal?

live-n-love:

I don't have a truck load of friends but I'm great at one-on-one interactions. I'm not religious but at the same time God-fearing and honest.

I give that to you...you are indeed honest!...Honest enough to let us know your plans about hooking up with a rich gal.

And by the way...if you don't have that much 'friends' then maybe you aint rich yourself...

live-n-love:

1. A woman with her own Money with a drive and head for making more. If she's in paid employment, it should be middle management. Someone who can connect and be connected.

2. God fearing, I really don't care if you're religious. You can attend DEEPER LIFE or MFM. I promise to come with you to MID-WEEK services. SEVENTH DAY ADVENTIST sisters also welcome.
However, if you attend a mainstream Pentecostal and worship your pastor. Please ignore this post.

3. Your appearance need not be flashy or blingy as long as you're clean and presentable. As I said above, you may not be the earring, gold jewelry wearing type. You may not be wig-wearing hair-perming type (deeper life). I'm not after appearances. But you must possess a mystique and understated beauty at the very least.

Truly the honest guy...to the extent of letting her know that if she aint rich, she MUST have contacts...mid level management? Wow..you sure are ambitious!

live-n-love:

Are you sure anyone will contact you with the rich and religious thingy?
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Hallo,

Sorry man but I just can't resist...

You were properly advised...hmmm, but I see that you aint too good with taken good advice.

I believe you meant to say miss rich and religious...

Sharp guy...catch the rich gal who is religious enough to be submissive...cause there is no way you can get your hands on the loot without the gal being submissive...then marry her before someone else get a chance to steal your prize...

Nice plan!

Hmmmm...if you are all that, why then are you looking for a rich girl? Anything wrong with a poor girl?

Now who is going to foot the bill? You or this rich religious gal?

I give that to you...you are indeed honest!...Honest enough to let us know your plans about hooking up with a rich gal.

And by the way...if you don't have that much 'friends' then maybe you aint rich yourself...

Truly the honest guy...to the extent of letting her know that if she aint rich, she MUST have contacts...mid level management? Wow..you sure are ambitious!

Are you sure anyone will contact you with the rich and religious thingy?
grin MALE GOLDDIGGER. HE IS DIGGING FOR OYEL

1 Like

Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by livenlove(m): 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please guys,
Let's save the aspersions on my sincerity and comedy for the wedding party. Obadiah you can be the MC (chief jester).
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
live-n-love:
Please guys,
Let's save the aspersions on my sincerity and comedy for the wedding party. Obadiah you can be the MC (chief jester).
grin grin NO PROBLEMS SIRE LWTMB
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by Moyola(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eyaah! tongue

Happy searching!
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by livenlove(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
striktlymi:

?

Hi, Striklymi

I have dated many 'a-poor girl' types. I paid their rent, bills, parents medical bills, phone credit, sisters school fees, etc I never got fulfillment from it, cause it was like pouring funds down a bottom-less pit.

They were no better for it, the same kind of stories and bills kept recurring on monthly basis. To top it all, poor girls as u put it are an ill-mannered and ungrateful bunch.

I've done my community service. What I need now is someone I can GROW with.

1 Like

Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by alexleo(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2013
live-n-love:
Hello

I was told NL isn't suitable for this sort of thing but I believe Miss right will read this and respond. Regardless of whether she's a member or guest here.

I'm an entrepreneur, with advanced degrees running a thriving business of my own and certainly not getting younger. I'm witty, caring with a good sense of humor. I Love travel, food and swimming.

Why must she be rich? Are you a THIEF? why cant you marry a poor girl and be a blessing to her family? My friend go and make money and stop hoping on a woman's money. Na wa for una.
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by livenlove(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Did you read my post ?

Are you blind ?

alexleo:

Why must she be rich? Are you a THIEF? why cant you marry a poor girl and be a blessing to her family? My friend go and make money and stop hoping on a woman's money. Na wa for una.
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by Debeloved87(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Just a prayer for you
:May you find what your heart desire..amen.
and when you find her treat her well.
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by carzola(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
The type of woman u want is not ur class and would aim for higher paid nd better lookin men, sori but put this post on ur wishlist and look for ur type..
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by livenlove(m): 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Clown, WTF do u know about my class or my looks ??
I know its been rough for you but not all men are as hapless and miserable as you. I disagree. smiley

carzola: The type of woman u want is not ur class and would aim for higher paid nd better lookin men, sori but put this post on ur wishlist and look for ur type..
Re: I Seek A Religious And Productive Wife by livenlove(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thanks bro.

Debeloved87: Just a prayer for you
:May you find what your heart desire..amen.
and when you find her treat her well.

(1) (Reply)

Sow Towards Your Next Level / Pakistani Imam Who Framed Christian Girl On Blasphemy Charges Acquitted / The Lord Is Coming Soon.(story Found In A Website)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.