Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,314 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House (601 Views)

New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Why Are Kids More Scared Of Their Fathers Than Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by ajufinz(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2013
Considering the reality of the age and time, I thought it necessary to celebrate with a group of people who are hardly regonised as a category of the family.

This is saying Happy Children's day to all 25years and above living with their parents...
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by delinb: 10:54pm On May 27, 2013
Heheheeh you made me laugh
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 27, 2013
Lol!
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by greatgod2012(f): 4:35am On May 28, 2013
LOL
Are they still children
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by Nobody: 4:38am On May 28, 2013
Hhmmm I am planning to STAY in my father‘s home until I get married .
I am not old cargo though tongue
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by ajufinz(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2013
IvyBlue: Hhmmm I am planning to STAY in my father‘s home until I get married .
I am not old cargo though tongue

If U're a female, it makes sence all finz being equal, to marry from ya Papa's house but....
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by ajufinz(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2013
greatgod2012: LOL
Are they still children

What's ur take?
Them are still in their Papie's house...
I call it uncategorise members of the family.
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 28, 2013
ajufinz:

If U're a female, it makes sence all finz being equal, to marry from ya Papa's house but....

But what?
Re: Happy Children's Day To All 25years And Above Staying In Their Fathers' House by ajufinz(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2013
IvyBlue:

But what?
But it's now more of an economic factor for most guys....

(1) (Reply)

How Osun Takes Care Of Her Children Beyond Children's Day / 10 Funny Things I Usually Do When I Was Small / 25 -year -old Lady Senstenced To 1 Year In Prision 4 Pouring Hot Oil On Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.