Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension (12651 Views)

Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP / Nyesom Wike Tenders Letter Of Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by thelastpope10: 10:29pm On May 27, 2013
Though this story is false, I would have actually loved it to be true.

Then APC will have all the bad eggs and PDP will be fully reborn while still being the party in power. That will be revolution without throwing a single punch....licking ma lips... grin

Fani Kayode is gone...Thats one man down!
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by Xfactoria: 10:51pm On May 27, 2013
phantom: was beginning to like jonathan especially with his performance in some sectors BUT i said it before and ill say it again.....AMAECHI WILL BE JONATHANS UNDOING.you want to go to war with a divided army.how do you hope to win? grin grin
JONATHAN IS A FOOL **sorry seun for using this word but i cant think of anything better**
someone should please recommend 'game of thrones' and maybe a good book like sun tzu's 'art of war' grin grin
you win wars with your head and not your sword!!!!

I disagree with you. Amaechi cannot be Jonathan's undoing except maybe he is a fool like you called him.

All these Governors that are threatening here and there are just testing the waters and making bargains. They all have skeletons in their cupboards and EFCC is still a potent tool to keep them in check and do the President's bidding (at least in the open).

They can't do no shit except Jonathan is a fool!
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by Xfactoria: 10:57pm On May 27, 2013
thelastpope10: Though this story is false, I would have actually loved it to be true.

Then APC will have all the bad eggs and PDP will be fully reborn while still being the party in power. That will be revolution without throwing a single punch....licking ma lips... grin

Fani-Kayode should never be seen as one man down for PDP. His leaving is a blessing to PDP and a burden for APC to cope with.

He was formerly in the opposition prior to 2003 when OBJ invited him to come and "wack". He waited after 2007 to see if Yar'Adua will play ball but instead got EFCC unleashed on him by the late President. Then he tried to curry GEJ's favour but the President saw no value in his service. He has been a nonentity for a while and desperately trying to find relevance by joining the seeming rave of the moment - the assembly of disgruntled and re-branded rogues - APC!

1 Like

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by koruji(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2013
Imagine your brain doing contortions and sommersaults in attempts to understand what's coming out of its owner's mouth.

At least you agree PDP is full of bad eggs, but your logic of who is leaving and who is left behind is a basket trying to hold water !!!

thelastpope10: Though this story is false, I would have actually loved it to be true.

4 Likes

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by thelastpope10: 11:10pm On May 27, 2013
koruji: Imagine your brain doing contortions and sommersaults in attempts to understand what's coming out of its owner's mouth.

At least you agree PDP is full of bad eggs, but your logic of who is leaving and who is left behind is a basket trying to hold water !!!

agree that PDP is full of bad eggs? What does that mean? Every party in Nigeria is full of bad eggs! ACN is full of smelly rotten eggs who are pocketing Lagos state dry! You trying to be a comedian or what?.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 27, 2013
Afamefuna why did you hide my post? You have started again!

1 Like

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by Bobandgreat: 11:36pm On May 27, 2013
I just heard from my source in PDP secretariate that its 17 PDP governors including Jonathan. Details later.

1 Like

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by lagcity(m): 5:14am On May 28, 2013

dude, you are so deep in Fee Dee Fee doodoo. I can tell you are a PDP member from your posts. Pls just be careful because PDP is a nest of killers, we don't wanna lose another nairalander. watch your back bro.
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by Akanbiedu(m): 5:56am On May 28, 2013
lagcity:

dude, you are so deep in Fee Dee Fee doodoo. I can tell you are a PDP member from your posts. Pls just be careful because PDP is a nest of killers, we don't wanna lose another nairalander. watch your back bro.

A lot of people, like him, supporting PDP now are not really into party politics, they are just supporting GEJ based on sectional sentiment. I can bet their stand on PDP will change if presidency goes somewhere else especially to a northerner.

1 Like

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by chax100(f): 6:56am On May 28, 2013
14 governor crossing the red-line? If this is true which I doubt, then it's a good news for the PDP, for nothing is worst than snitches. The early the enemies are identified the better for the party and the 'paybacks.'
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by thelastpope10: 7:53am On May 28, 2013
lagcity:

PLease face our front and keep your story to yourself. ACN is what? People who killed Funsho Williams, I can remember. You guys just think people are fools or what? Hypocrisy is a very bad character to have.
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by touch4mony: 9:05am On May 28, 2013
Gamji007: This will be a very good news to Nigerians if true.
Anything that will break the monopoly of the killer party-PDP- is a welcome development.

Keeping an eye on SAHARA reporters, waiting for News to break!
and they will come over to APC and still keep it in the same condition they left PDP and go for another progressive party.I jst which we can hv party system like d democrats and republican where u don't cross carpet is jst because they kw if u don't accept them here the go there and cry.
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by tomakint: 9:53am On May 28, 2013
On page 2 still no source? The funny thing is, despite all these lalakokofefe from Jonathan haters come 2015, he will still be our President undecided
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by idumuose(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2013
We have been waiting 4 an update from Ɣ☺u since yesterday
And no news from Ɣ☺u.This goes to show yur news is fake.How
Can 14 governors of PDP tender resignation.Who r they?The
Governors of PDP who are sympathetic to Amaechi's cause are
Those of Niger,Adamawa,Kano,Jigawa and Sokoto.Those solidly behind
Jang are PDP governors of Enugu,Ebonyi,Abia,Bayelsa,Cross
River,Delta,Akwa ibom,Kwara,Taraba,Katsina,Gombe,Bauchi,
Benue and Kaduna.They just deceived Ɣ☺u with that news.
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by babyhrt(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ b it.let dem resign.d S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡ call APC is nt diff 4rm the PDP.look at it dis way,why shud Amaechi sit over an election where he is a candidate?
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by gedtalks(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2013
let them resign naaaa!!!, goooood ridance. Fools, sponsors of boko haram. Just watch out their names wld be in the sounds of '' Musa, Mohammed, Sadiq, Danjuma, .... And by the way did they shout Allahu'akbar as they threatened to resign
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by bance1: 6:47pm On May 28, 2013
Hi Peeps

Do You know that you can watch dstv channels for free on your Mobile Phone
http://softapex..com

Download this free Mobile Dstv Software
No doubts it's new and amazing
Just click the link below and enjoy

Hi Peeps

Do You know that you can watch dstv channels for free on your Mobile Phone

Download this free Mobile Dstv Software
No doubts it's new and amazing
Just click the link below and enjoy

Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by chokolade: 7:03pm On May 28, 2013
coolTouch not my annointed and do my servant no harm #teamAmechi#
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by oddy4real(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2013
As the crisis rocking the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) continues, the governors supporting the Rivers State governor, Chibuike Amaechi have called for the meeting of the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the party to discuss the crisis engulfing the party.

The governors also said that they will not leave the party, no matter the level of provocation against them

This is coming as the crisis rocking the Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) takes a new dimension as the factional NGF chairman, Governor Jonah David Jang said that the factional secretariat of the party located at Alvan Ikoku Street in Maitama District Abuja will be declared open by Vice President Namadi Mohammed Sambo by 4 pm on Thursday.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-governors-renew-calls-for-nec-meeting/148767
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by lagcity(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2013
thelastpope10:

PLease face our front and keep your story to yourself. ACN is what? People who killed Funsho Williams, I can remember. You guys just think people are fools or what? Hypocrisy is a very bad character to have.

ACN killed William? You people and beer parlor rumors. Is that the coaching you 40 lappers went thru or what? Pathetic.
Re: 14 PDP Governors Submit Letter Of Resignation Over Amechi Suspension by gedtalks(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2013
vedaxcool: gringringringringrin grabs bottle of zobo and watches clueless president plunge his party into chaos!
.........dont you feel like a foooooollll to be drinking zobo when serious issues are discussed.. And by the way so GEJ is clueless ehnn?? Then who is ''cluefull''? Is it a Muhammed or Yusuf or Sule or Bello that is clefull?? You pple are big foooollllls o. Just wait and watch to your shame that 2015 is for South-South again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (photos) / Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience / Sanwo-Olu Grants Reduction Of Fines For Traffic Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.