Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand (43428 Views)

Rihanna Poses Naked In New Esquire Shoot[photos] / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony / Honeymoon In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by redsun(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

The crown on this god's head is the same replica as jesus's.And he predates jesus.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by donem: 10:46pm On May 27, 2013
The stupidity exibited by this couple is unrivalled, if the groom wanted carrying out a nude wedding, why was he covering his sensitive organ with a fedora?
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by badmeat(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2013
Opened this thread thinking I will see real mojo!sad
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 27, 2013
It's a free world sir.........

Neva impose your way of life on someone else's ...

Two adult can marry as they wish..... That's freedom, that's liberty, that is what every human is owned...
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by NessaFresh(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2013
grin grin grin
mayten30: ashawo!!!come ooo what is the meaning of huge cocks that you mentioned that you wanted to see, is it the name of a living thing or the name of a non-living thing
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by HARDDON: 11:03pm On May 27, 2013
NessaFresh: For most brides and grooms, deciding what to wear on the Big Day is one of the most important parts of wedding planning. But one New Zealand couple didn’t have to shop for wedding outfits — because they got married in the nude.

Nick and Wendy Lowe were married at the Wellington Naturist Club on Saturday in a “clothing optional” wedding, reported local newspaper The Dominion Post. About half of the 120 guests were nude. Both clothed and naked photos were taken, and though guests were asked to dress for dinner, the dancing portion of the event was clothing optional.

Nick encouraged Wendy to embrace the “naturism,” or nudist, lifestyle six years ago.

“It was one of the first things he said to me: ‘I’m a naturist, how do you feel about it?’ I knew at some point I’d have to at least try it,” Wendy said.

Check out photos from the Lowes’ nude wedding below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&hl=en-GB&v=yfn2soUhJns

www.nairatunes.blog.com/2013/05/27/couple-get-wedded-in-their-birthday-suit-amidst-mixed-reactions/

look more like people that have been so frustrated in failed marriages but decided to give it one more go b4 they die!

old hags
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by akatonero(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2013
Wahala dey!!!
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by piagetskinner(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2013
undecidedThese people look irritating, just like wall gekos... TA!
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Sommy47: 12:18am On May 28, 2013
Agbalanze: She will soon give the man apple to eat and his eyes will clear undecided
Laf Won Kpai Me!grin
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Lexoria: 12:26am On May 28, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Girl, you're strange.

Why!Cause she wants to see the cocks?How many guys up there who are brandishing vaselines did you tell that they are strange??Men and always wanting to tell us how to be,who to be,what to say,what to like etc.....SMDH

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Lexoria: 12:30am On May 28, 2013
mayten30: ashawo!!!come ooo what is the meaning of huge cocks that you mentioned that you wanted to see, is it the name of a living thing or the name of a non-living thing

let her be joor,Hypocrite like you.Why dint u call those guys who were screwing and unscrewing vaseline,seeing booby and talking of attentions ashawo.I'm sure u are one urself.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Sommy47: 12:33am On May 28, 2013
prince_onx: Am in! Let the party begin! Lol!
typical spacemen of human toad jumping inside water cool cool

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Blessmira: 12:59am On May 28, 2013
Simple n short,
D woman has no money 4 gown n d man notin 4 suit. D bunch of flower sef na from farm.
Who una wan decieve? wink
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by kingdomvic: 1:06am On May 28, 2013
undecided[color=#000099][/color] this absolute madnes of ist order
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Swaggot00(m): 2:47am On May 28, 2013
why the leaf Taught they call themself nudist, they should kuku give us the whole package nw cheesy
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by burkutu: 3:22am On May 28, 2013
Why use 'unclad'? Whats wrong with naked or nude?who even uses unclad sef except in nairaland with their fake morality.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by burkutu: 3:26am On May 28, 2013
burkutu: Why use 'unclad'? Whats wrong with naked or nude?who even uses unclad sef except in nairaland with their fake morality.
nairaland should remove their useless words filter.abegi!

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by sigmundfreud(m): 4:14am On May 28, 2013
KINGDOM OF APES (2).
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by iceberry1759: 5:37am On May 28, 2013
Agbalanze: She will soon give the man apple to eat and his eyes will clear undecided
..... I dey tell Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥♡Ʊ ! Second Adam ɑ̣̣̝̇̇п̥̥̲̣̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ Eve
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Prinyebabe(f): 6:30am On May 28, 2013
Dis oyibo people sef, old person no be old person, young person nko, na dem worse pass. I no blame dem sha becos dem no get problem.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Koolmexxi(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2013
What is it with Nigerians and "End Of The World". Any small weird news or event and everyone is screaming d end of the world is here. Nudist colonies and beaches have existed long before now for heavens sake. They call demselves naturists and have their reasons for wanting to live dat way. D fact dat we wear clothes and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't doesn't make dem any worse than any of us. People really need to get enlightened and stop dis really sickening attitude of terming every weirdness d end of the world.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by thorpido(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2013
redsun: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo

The crown on this god's head is the same replica as jesus's.And he predates jesus.
What are u on about?Was it not the Roman soldiers who executed Jesus and was Apollo not roman?
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by UnimkeAk(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
lmao!
the minimized photo looks like Adam and Eve in the garden of eden.
But the two couples don old die oo...choi...that aside.
white people too dey seek for attention...i know they just want their names to enter the guiness book of records as the first couple that got married unclad...way to go New Zealanders!

Yeah exactly_ have u seen the 2013 edition of the Guiness book of records?
Na New Zealands and Australian record holders full dere.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Nobody: 7:34am On May 28, 2013
Weirdos! Well, its their lives so, whatever works for em. 0_o
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by ojsamuel(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2013
BTW, their kid was a noise maker, distracting the bride's attention...
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Sweetapple007(f): 8:04am On May 28, 2013
Man is trying to go back to creation!
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Nobody: 8:27am On May 28, 2013
WHATS WRONG WITH THAT??!!!!!11
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by kilimanjaro(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2013
Please I have one question o - shey the guests bandosky no dey erect ni as them they see the thing live and direct?
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by aurenflani: 9:09am On May 28, 2013
Christianism is the anti-Christ shocked!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos) / Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.