Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand (43430 Views)

Rihanna Poses Naked In New Esquire Shoot[photos] / Couple Get Married Completely Naked In Bizarre Wedding Ceremony / Honeymoon In New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by bashydemy(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2013
photoshop
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by cutiepie01(f): 9:41am On May 28, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: This is wired.
it is spelt weird not 'wired'. #thank me later#
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by antontech(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2013
Ndi ara
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by manosteel(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2013
Wow Azonto all the way to New Zealand.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by VOM: 1:11pm On May 28, 2013
You can say that again.
Shininlite20]D end is nearer dan b4, dis is madness[/quote]
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by princeonx: 1:46pm On May 28, 2013
I use to wonder why some folks her insult some of you moderators but am honestly beginning to know and understand why. You really had no reason to hide my post and its also too early to rain down cause on you! So I'll pass.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Balkan(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2013
was it a pastor that blessed this marriage? standing in front there?
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Teegurlee(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2013
thorpido: My wife and I didn't wear clothes too.....

On our wedding night.
Lol! U 4 wear nah.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by McAmah(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2013
Wait Oo◦◦°°°˚˚˚°◦oO ... Which kind people b all this one ... And why r there covering Their front gate with leaves or flowers infront of the camera *r there shy ?**smh**
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by BUSHMAN1: 3:21pm On May 28, 2013
Koolmexxi: What is it with Nigerians and "End Of The World". Any small weird news or event and everyone is screaming d end of the world is here. Nudist colonies and beaches have existed long before now for heavens sake. They call demselves naturists and have their reasons for wanting to live dat way. D fact dat we wear clothes and D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't doesn't make dem any worse than any of us. People really need to get enlightened and stop dis really sickening attitude of terming every weirdness d end of the world.
please tell them! its annoying is nit? ignorant and timid people who has never travelled to other countries or met different kinda culture and way of life saying its "end time" because of their ignorance, thats the problem with nigerians if any thing seem different from what they think is normal, its "end time" methinks its lack of education also, if they can really tell the future why not tell us exactly the date this "world" is going to "end".
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by MzHolly(f): 3:22pm On May 28, 2013
@bct partners;
lmaooooo wat the Bleep grin angry
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by BUSHMAN1: 3:27pm On May 28, 2013
MzHolly:

lmaooooo wat the Bleep grin angry
shocked grin thats nigeria for you, any thing goes..suprise? he even include his contact number with impunity
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Rocktation(f): 6:00pm On May 28, 2013
@prince_onx

We can't have you posting pictures of people that are starkers here.
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Lekmosh(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2013
Mehhhnnn!. am dumbfounded. Can't believe this until i saw the picture. These whities are damn crazy!
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by GooseBaba: 7:06pm On May 28, 2013
Lekmosh: Mehhhnnn!. am dumbfounded. Can't believe this until i saw the picture. These whities are damn crazy!

Bros...! I beg to differ...craze no dey inside this one..these guys are living in a free world...void of religious madness and gra gra... Free from Unnecessary and by force standard of morality from timid and docile individuals.

1 Like

Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 28, 2013
we are gradualLy going back to d state of ADAM and EVE. DAT WILL B AWESOME or wat do u think?
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 28, 2013
we are gradually going back to d state of ADAM and EVE. DAT WILL B AWESOME or wat do u think?
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by princeonx: 10:47pm On May 28, 2013
Rocktation: @prince_onx

We can't have you posting pictures of people that are starkers here.
You might as well delete the whole thread! The topic/post/thread itself had such picture! Oh, what'a blank was this thread about again? You don't eat rat but share it among kids with your teeth?
Re: Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand by Rocktation(f): 6:48am On May 29, 2013
The state of the featured people, wasn't starkly emphasized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / Young Lady Marries Old White Man (photos) / Woman Gets ₦1M For Mourning Passionately At Her Father's Funeral (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.