Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi (1140 Views)

''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' / Where Is Our Voters Card Printout, INEC JEGA / Man Caught With 2,000 Voters Cards In Mimiko’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by alkadriyar(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2013
Speaking at the Rivers state Youth interactive session with the state Governor, Rotimi Amaechi. Amaechi responding to some of the questions by the youths on the recently conducted election of the Nigerian Governors Forum which announced Mr Amaechi as winner, but was illegitimately nullyfied by the PDP leaders as speculated. Mr Rotimi Ameachi said even though he would not want to discuss much on the issue as he has filed a petition on the case to court, but all he wants from the youths is to join hands with him and punish them (the anti-Amaechis) with their voters cards.
Now, does this allude to the speculation that Governor Amaechi has madeup to decamp from PDP?
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2013
Dude, dnt get into ma head. I like u quite alright, but ur current predicament induces no pity from. Jes concentrate on ur goals for ur state and dnt think u can make me change my mind?
Who is 'them' u were tryin to punish? What if 'them' is my ideal candidate?
In d usage of 'we', count me out!

I dnt even av a candidate now, and ur predicament cnt make u a saint!
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by alkadriyar(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Dude, dnt get into ma head. I like u quite alright, but ur current predicament induces no pity from. Jes concentrate on ur goals for ur state and dnt think u can make me change my mind?
Who is 'them' u were tryin to punish? What if 'them' is my ideal candidate?
In d usage of 'we', count me out!

I dnt even av a candidate now, and ur predicament cnt make u a saint!
cheesy yea. just hope Amaechi gets ur message.
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by PointB: 6:50pm On May 27, 2013
Lets's assume 'punish them' means voting for Buhari, how in hell does he hope to convince these youth that a Buhari presidency will deliver for Niger Delta?

By the way I thought Ameachi had everything all worked out, now he begs the youth to rally round and support his foolhardy venture! He stand alone!

1 Like

Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by alkadriyar(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2013
PointB: Lets's assume 'punish them' means voting for Buhari, how in hell does he hope to convince these youth that a Buhari presidency will deliver for Niger Delta?
In my opinion I think "punish them" does nt neccessaraly means voting for Buhari. Infacts I think the worst thing Amaechi will do is to Decamp to APC. With the ongoin battle between him and his party couple with the obvious pranks being played against him by PDP, he can stand on his own and gain the sympathy of the majority. But moving to APC, I doubt it. Unless and untill christiana Ranaldo Moves to Chelsea Lolz. Am not derailing from topic o.
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by Chubhie: 7:30pm On May 27, 2013
You and with what army?
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by DerideGull(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2013
alkadriyar:
In my opinion I think "punish them" does nt neccessaraly means voting for Buhari. Infacts I think the worst thing Amaechi will do is to Decamp to APC. With the ongoin battle between him and his party couple with the obvious pranks being played against him by PDP, he can stand on his own and gain the sympathy of the majority. But moving to APC, I doubt it. Unless and untill christiana Ranaldo Moves to Chelsea Lolz. Am not derailing from topic o.

Has APC (All Progressive Congress) been registered as a political party in Nigeria?
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by alkadriyar(m): 7:47pm On May 27, 2013
DerideGull:

Has APC (All Progressive Congress) been registered as a political party in Nigeria?
MR Femi Fani-Kayode will answer that question bro. cheesy
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by slimghost(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2013
We? Look at this clown oo. Dude you are on your own! Bloody traitor!
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by Abagworo(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2013
We are right behind you our able Governor. Happy 48th birthday BTW. God bless you and curse all against the peace and unity of nigeria.
Re: We Shall Punish Them With Our Voters Cards- Amaechi by dapachez: 9:34pm On May 27, 2013
Do you guys have an obsession over issues concerning Buhari,you are just giving undue attention to this dude haba I thought this thread was about Amaechi? Am sick and tired of every thread having Buhari in it hian
PointB: Lets's assume 'punish them' means voting for Buhari, how in hell does he hope to convince these youth that a Buhari presidency will deliver for Niger Delta?

By the way I thought Ameachi had everything all worked out, now he begs the youth to rally round and support his foolhardy venture! He stand alone!

(1) (Reply)

Cache Of Weapons Owned By Amigo Store Owner (pictures) / Rythm 93.7 Funky 4 Plus 1 Call Gov Jonah Jang's Phone After Ngf Election / The Dilapidated State Of Nairaland PDP "PPP Agents/ Fresh Air Crooners".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.