Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,332 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager (7294 Views)

Napoli Vs Arsenal: UCL: (2 - 0) On 11th December 2013 / Arsenal V Napoli - UCL (2 - 0) On 1st October 2013 / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by blackmale1: 12:09pm On May 28, 2013
Watch out how he will run down Napoli like he did with inter milan
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2013
Dygeasy: the guy was right tho!

You have no reason to vex. You're an 'olodo'.
Confirm
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Babamide(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2013
I'm so happy for Rafa though I was one of his numerous haters. He deserves a title too.
Let's see what Mr Special One would come and do with CFC
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 28, 2013
LEvuls: All these ppl crediting him..my question is for the past 10yrs hv CFC end any season without a trophy?
And who will hv Oscar,Hazard & Mata without a trophy?
For me he was just a Secretary at the club.

Why didn't Mourinho and Mancini win any trophy this season despite the players at their disposal? Respect the dude, simple! Get better points for prove next time
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by bonna4u(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2013
LEvuls: All these ppl crediting him..my question is for the past 10yrs hv CFC end any season without a trophy?
chelsea went trophyless in 2008(Avan Grant) and 2011(carlo Ancelloti).
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Zet72(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2013
IykeD: Oh my coach, i know he will go places. Chelsea don't know what they have lost due to their stupidity. He won a a trophy in his short spell, stabilized the team into playing good game [s]and probably retired the old man at old trafford[/s]. What did the man who is replacing him win?
Liverpool is still his destination, he just needs to be engaged, when Rodgers is done with his gambling, he will take over, hopefully at the end of next season.
For this ur statement ur my guy, Benitez is my man wright from valencia to my darling Liverpool, I hope one day he will come back to take over from that gambler& amateur called Rogers.

1 Like

Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Zet72(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2013
IykeD: Oh my coach, i know he will go places. Chelsea don't know what they have lost due to their stupidity. He won a a trophy in his short spell, stabilized the team into playing good game [s]and probably retired the old man at old trafford[/s]. What did the man who is replacing him win?
Liverpool is still his destination, he just needs to be engaged, when Rodgers is done with his gambling, he will take over, hopefully at the end of next season.
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by SamConquer(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2013
raytony: At least he left that Agbero club with his head held high. Useless bunch of fans.
Element Of No Economic Value...Have You eaten today??why are you hating.......Scallywag
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Cmiller(m): 2:50pm On May 28, 2013
raytony: At least he left that Agbero club with his head held high. Useless bunch of fans.

UNITED
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Funjay(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2013

No now, i dont like it wen we are been disrepectful. Even true blooded Chelsea fans acknowledged dt he tried.
how can u play almost 70 matches in a season and stil achieve dt much? To be sincere, only him (cos of his gud use of rotational policy) kud av done dt. The special 1 wud av flattered cos he will continue to use same set of players all true and fatique wil surely set in.

Agreed, wen u have d 3 musketeers, u ought to do well but u forgot d club had a coach b4 wit all dese players and d results were not coming in as xpected. U also forgot dt Madrid have more stars dan Chelsea and stil end d season trophyless.

To have navigated all dose difficult and tricky matches and come out 3rd, common, lets give him his credit. At some point with 7 games to go, i wud av sworn dt Chelsea wil come 5th with Man U, Totenham, Everton, relegation fighting Aston, Swancea etc to play. To go to old trafford and outfought, Sir Alex (and caused him to retire - a joke)twice, common, even if we dont like sum1, we shld not be an ingrate and give him credit wen he deserves it.

Against much opposition from fans (unnecessary in my opinion,because all he did then as a Lpool coach was to defend his teams and i must say, he caused Chelsea so many valubale trophies)he remained a professional and delivered, if you doubt me, ask the special one why he is running away from Madrid. No coach in history has sed so much rubbish (mostly true) about Arsenal than Mou but i can bet everythin i have that if Wenger is sacked and the owners promised to double Mou's salary and offer him 500M pounds transfer war chest without any restriction, he wil agree to join the gunners. In football, no permanent foes, no friends, d highest bidder always win and that is why Chelsea have been up their due to Baba Olowo's oil money. So, please, lets forgive Benitez and move on.

In all fairness, very few coaches knows how to deal with Mou and Fergie (both tactically and mind game wise) and Benitez is just 1 of them.

I am however not too sure he wil do well in Napoli, a team without much history since the post Maradona era and no financial muscle to attract big name signings and definately not much crowd to be rotating ( i tink he is d best at rotation). On the other hand, it way work out well since dt is even part of his weakness - always getting substitutions wrong at times.

1 Like

Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Lekmosh(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2013
Napoli is good place for Rafa. We thank him for what if did in Chelsea
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by otokx(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2013
Goodluck to him, liked his policy of rotation.
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by sylve11: 6:10pm On May 28, 2013

I tell u. grin cool
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by IykeD(m): 9:06pm On May 28, 2013
ZUBY77:

How could a man who came 3rd retire a man who came first?
Why is comprehension so difficult for you Chelsea fans. No wonder people refer to you people as agberos

If you were taught how to read properly and comprehend, you would have seen from my post that I am not a Chelsea fan but a Liverpool fan. Don't go about disgracing yourself, just go back to school. And what has their positions got to do with the statement? Silly boy!
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Akposkool(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2013
and which club do u support,d one that buy ref instead of players,or the one that celebrates fourth position like it is a trophy?chelsea for the past two seasons gave pride to england in uefa competitions.so zip ur malnutrition hole
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by Akposkool(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2013
and which club do u support,d one that buy ref instead of players,or the one that celebrates fourth position like it is a trophy?chelsea for the past two seasons gave pride to england in uefa competitions.so zip ur malnutrition hole .
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by fharrisonfort(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2013
Congratulations Rafa after a Job weldone in Stamford Bridge. Wish you succes in Italy but pls do business with CFC via Cavani. Lol
Re: Rafa Benitez Appointed Napoli Manager by fharrisonfort(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2013
Congratulations Rafa after a Job weldone in Stamford Bridge. Wish you Success in Italy but do business with CFC via Cavani. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverscores (berclays Premier League) / Manchester City Vs Roma: UCL (1 - 1) On 30th September 2014 / Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 21st January 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.