Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,500 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo (8895 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / Kwankwaso: Saraki-pdp Alliance Is Threat To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by AngelicaDivine(f): 5:33am On May 28, 2013
The National Coordinator, Concerned Democrats of Conscience, Ibrahim Modibbo has said that the reason Governor Chibuike Amaechi is not getting the full support of his party members is because he is considered a ‘threat’ to the leadership of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP).

“Amaechi has been seen as a threat to the present leadership of the PDP,” he said.

He said the reason PDP is not giving the Rivers governor full support because the party sees him as an antagonist” in the sense that Governor Amaechi “stands for good governance in this country.”

Speaking on Channels Television’s breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, Mr Modibbo said he believes Amaechi is the rightful winner of the election which was conducted by members of the Nigeria Governors Forum.

He described the governor, who has now been suspended from the PDP fold, as a ‘harmless democrat of conscience’ who “brought finesse, credibility, character and characterization to the Governor’s Forum.”

He decried the conflict among members of the forum as a ‘reckless display of insensitivity to democratic tenets” which has never been seen in the history of modern democracy in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SWTIBOPZtA

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/27/amaechi-is-threat-to-pdp-modibbo/
Source: http://infonigeria24.com/amaechi-is-threat-to-pdp-modibbo/

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Omen100(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2013
After each passing day, president. Jonathan gives his political enemies reasons to unite forces against him which is also a bad-omen for his 2nd term political ambition.
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by seunfly: 6:45am On May 28, 2013
When he was rising, his silence and action compel people to unite and fight for him but when he is falling his actions and behavours of people around him unite his enemies and friends to fight against him.
What an irony of life. I would have prefer his rising tactics(i.e silence and buying the mind of people) to be used so that people can fight for him as usual, but he has allow inexperience people who only want to take advantage of him to mislead him and cause people to fight against him.
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by omiobo: 7:05am On May 28, 2013
seunfly: When he was rising, his silence and action compel people to unite and fight for him but when he was falling his actions and behavours of people around him unite his enemies and friends to fight against him.
What an irony of live. I would have prefer his rising tactics(i.e silence and buying the mind of people) to be used so that people can fight for him as usual, but he has allow inexpirience people who only want to take advantage of him to mislead him and cause people to fight against him.
Gej believes the tactics of silence and buying the mind of people worked when he was seeking favour,now that he's in full control he believes the use of power can get him what silence and humility got him. We,citizen of Nigeria are watching.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by thelastpope10: 8:37am On May 28, 2013
^^^^

[size=16pt]Breaking News: PDP suspends Amaechi

ACN and CPC supporters are angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by princemolak(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2013
Amaechi Should Learn From what obj did to Alaemesia and Tinubu
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by zolajpower: 9:06am On May 28, 2013
AMECHI DON SUFEROOOOOOOO
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by dplomaticVal: 9:09am On May 28, 2013
Amechi is threat to pdp clueless jonathan.
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by okusbaba(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2013
;-)
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by adonismuller(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2013
Amaechi dis Amaechi dat...person no go hear word again...i just hate politics
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Symphony007: 9:21am On May 28, 2013
This is small. Anybody who watched sunrise daily this morning would have seen how a lagos PDP official tore into the corrupt national PDP and it's corrupt president and governours...he said so many stunning things that the moderators started warning he might end up suspended like ameachi. Why should buhari and tinubu bother thinking how to crash PDP when it's corrupt president is already doing a good job at that.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by dridowu: 9:25am On May 28, 2013
nobody is threat to pdp, pdp is threatening dmsef. 2015 is near
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2013
Symphony007: This is small. Anybody who watched sunrise daily this morning would have seen has a lagos PDP official tore into the corrupt national PDP and it's corrupt president and governours...he said so many stunning things that the moderators started warning he might end up suspended by ameachi. Why should buhari and tinubu bother thinking how to crash PDP when it's corrupt president is already doing a good job at that.
lol thought u were a die hard pdp supporter
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by adanny01(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2013
With these actions of Jonathan, if he has not lost millions of votes yet, he for sure has lost mine.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by anonimi: 9:47am On May 28, 2013
Coming from a political jobber who was the Director, Media and Communications of the Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Campaign Organization, such statement is understandable.
I guess he meant to say Amaechi is a darling to the opposition. Good luck to him and his new found friends.

Every Tom, Di'ck & Harry will milk this Amaechi incident for his own personal gain and political relevance in our LAWLESS society.
However it does not change the fact that Amaechi engaged in anti-party activities. When you join a group/society/community voluntarily you inherently compel yourself to abide by its rules until you renounce your membership.
If Amaechi wants to renounce his membership of PDP he should simply go ahead.

Has anyone thought what Tinubu would do if this were an ACN governor romancing with PDP guys
Does anyone remember that Tinubu sacked two deputy governors- Bucknor & Femi Pedro? It did not matter to Ogbeni Ojuyobo that Pedro actually resigned.
He still got the LASHA to impeach him!
Nor does it matter to our latter day patron saints of democracy that Obasanjo could not sack his VP, Atiku in comparison.

Even Mimiko that is not an ACN governor we saw how Tinubu was harrassing and intimidating him with his "I gave him millions of pounds for his campaign" and calling him a TRAITOR and BETRAYER.

Thankfully, the good people of Ondo state saw through the Jagaban's tricks and did not join the enslavement farm of the Ashiwaju Company of Nigeria, ACN, with its five branches in Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti and Edo states paying royalty per se, per se!

SMH!!!

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Symphony007: 9:47am On May 28, 2013
ayswags: lol thought u were a die hard pdp supporter
anybody who supports PDP as a party is an imbercile. I support jonathan as a person, but his recent actions greatly disappionts me!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by ckkris: 9:52am On May 28, 2013
adanny01: With these actions of Jonathan, if he has not lost millions of votes yet, he for sure has lost mine.

Atiku left PDP
Orji Uzor Kalu left PDP
Femi Fani Kayode left PDP
Rotimi Amechi may leave PDP
The people of Abia State will never vote for another party. Rivers State will never vote another party and Amechi knows that no one will follow him to anywhere. Atiku found out. Orji Uzor Kalu now knows.
They all over-rated their political and electoral relevance, based on over-hyped paid-up Lagos Newspaper reports. PDP managers are not talking, but quietly planning how to wax stronger and win elections. That is REALPOLITIK, not noise politics.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by superbloke(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2013
Symphony007: This is small. Anybody who watched sunrise daily this morning would have seen how a lagos PDP official tore into the corrupt national PDP and it's corrupt president and governours...he said so many stunning things that the moderators started warning he might end up suspended like ameachi. Why should buhari and tinubu bother thinking how to crash PDP when it's corrupt president is already doing a good job at that.
Lol...i watched it too. He made some revelations too, one of them being the plan to impeach Amaechi by next week using the five house of assembly members loyal to the presidency. This whole thing is like watching a suspense-filled drama. Wonderful script for nollywood.grin
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Sitex(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2013
Why is this difficult to understand, this is a political party with preset objectives and agenda for heaven'sake and nt a forum where dissent and multitudes of views are entertained.
Where a member's agenda contradict or falls outside that of the party's, he is expelled...how is that difficult to understand.
I dnt understand all this 'gej is witchhunting amaechi' talk

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by DeCleff(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2013
GEJ is destroying his name in d hearts and ears of those who voted him to power
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by visalo: 10:13am On May 28, 2013
A party suspend his own member for anti party activities and oppositions are crying fowl. what an irony of useless set of people. I pity amaechi because he is the one that will bear the consiquences.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Delafruita(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2013
princemolak: Amaechi Should Learn From what obj did to Alaemesia and Tinubu
obasanjo's witchhunt made tinubu stronger.am sure if obasanjo could rewind time,he'd have been more subtle with tinubu
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Delafruita(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2013
anonimi: Coming from a political jobber who was the Director, Media and Communications of the Mallam Nuhu Ribadu Campaign Organization, such statement is understandable.
I guess he meant to say Amaechi is a darling to the opposition. Good luck to him and his new found friends.

Every Tom, Di'ck & Harry will milk this Amaechi incident for his own personal gain and political relevance in our LAWLESS society.
However it does not change the fact that Amaechi engaged in anti-party activities. When you join a group/society/community voluntarily you inherently compel yourself to abide by its rules until you renounce your membership.
If Amaechi wants to renounce his membership of PDP he should simply go ahead.

Has anyone thought what Tinubu would do if this were an ACN governor romancing with PDP guys
Does anyone remember that Tinubu sacked two deputy governors- Bucknor & Femi Pedro? It did not matter to Ogbeni Ojuyobo that Pedro actually resigned.
He still got the LASHA to impeach him!
Nor does it matter to our latter day patron saints of democracy that Obasanjo could not sack his VP, Atiku in comparison.

Even Mimiko that is not an ACN governor we saw how Tinubu was harrassing and intimidating him with his "I gave him millions of pounds for his campaign" and calling him a TRAITOR and BETRAYER.

Thankfully, the good people of Ondo state saw through the Jagaban's tricks and did not join the enslavement farm of the Ashiwaju Company of Nigeria, ACN, with its five branches in Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti and Edo states paying royalty per se, per se!

SMH!!!
can you give examples of how amaechi engaged in anti-party activities?
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by Malawian(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2013
ROTIMI is on his own. igbos dont bear ROTIMI as first names. sai GEJ 2015 tongue tongue tongue cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by BTT(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2013
Pls what is Amaechi? Is it the name of Mr President's shoe? It must be very expensive as every newspaper headline now carries it with a portal's knot.

And the Governors' Forum, is it the name they call Nairaland Forum's toilet? I see it stinks so much these days.
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by badesco(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10: ^^^^

If ACN and CPC like, they can go to hell all i care.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by pappythinko(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2013
Sitex: Why is this difficult to understand, this is a political party with preset objectives and agenda for heaven'sake and nt a forum where dissent and multitudes of views are entertained.
Where a member's agenda contradict or falls outside that of the party's, he is expelled...how is that difficult to understand.
I dnt understand all this 'gej is witchhunting amaechi' talk
... Juxt in few lines, please espouse the wrongs of Gov Rotimi Amaechi that warrants His suspension
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by nkemKalu: 12:17pm On May 28, 2013
ckkris:

Atiku left PDP
Orji Uzor Kalu left PDP
Femi Fani Kayode left PDP
Rotimi Amechi may leave PDP
The people of Abia State will never vote for another party. Rivers State will never vote another party and Amechi knows that no one will follow him to anywhere. Atiku found out. Orji Uzor Kalu now knows.
They all over-rated their political and electoral relevance, based on over-hyped paid-up Lagos Newspaper reports. PDP managers are not talking, but quietly planning how to wax stronger and win elections. That is REALPOLITIK, not noise politics.
U are not a serious human being. When Orji left PDP and formed PPA, did PPA not thrash PDP in Abia state and even went ahead to capture Imo state. It was only when Ohakim decamped that made it look as if PPA lost in Imo sate. Don't un der-rate state governors when the chips are down. Infact Jonathan know this too well.
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by shizzle11(m): 12:32pm On May 28, 2013
thelastpope10: ^^^^

I wonder! Shouldn't they be rejoicing that the PDP is losing grip on power as they would want us to believe? Bunch of hypocrites

badesco:

If ACN and CPC like, they can go to hell all i care.
Same here
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by stolaonipekun: 12:35pm On May 28, 2013
walahi the man is dere main problem but God is with him
Re: Amaechi Is Threat To PDP – Modibbo by MuNeme(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2013
pappythinko: ... Juxt in few lines, please espouse the wrongs of Gov Rotimi Amaechi that warrants His suspension
The same way I will want you to espouse the wrongs of the suspended Obio Akpor Council Chairman by his Assembly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU: Archbishop Of Abuja, Cardinal Onaiyekan Blasts Buhari. / Nigeria Earns N724.63 Bn In Oil Revenue / "Jibrin Fled Nigeria To Avoid Prosecution" - Hembe, Lawmaker Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.