Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng (844 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng by sharemycar: 12:50pm On May 28, 2013
Hello Webmasters,

Kindly help us review this website

www.sharemycar.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 28, 2013
There is nothing much i can say about this site..it is spot on...but maybe the response is a tad bit slow for this kinda site..I checked and your time to first byte was about 5.9 to 9.3.....if you start getting some good traffic u might run into some problems....cheers
Re: Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng by yawatide(f): 11:47am On May 29, 2013
1)I think the variations of green makes the site hard to read and concentrate on the good parts (content)

2) A site about cars should have at least a couple of cars on it, no?

3) I think the "connect with us" module should be moved closer to the top. Due to lack of images, this section, which has human faces, will give it that personal touch and feel, imho.

1 Like

Re: Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng by velo10: 3:16pm On May 29, 2013
I see the joomla footer..lol
Re: Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng by sandy0000: 4:16pm On May 30, 2013
Lovely site.
Re: Website Review Www.sharemycar.com.ng by dxter486: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2013
Nice looking website, fantastic idea but there seems to be a few small issues:

- missing alt attributes on several images.
- HTML validation errors
- there are multiple google analytics tracking scripts (wonder if this causes incorrect analytic reports)
- the url with w w w does not redirect to the same URL as without which can cause duplicate content problems.
- the website seems a bit slow (check page speed results)

I used http://iwebchk.com a free website analysis tool to review your website. Check it out for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Offshore E-commerce Solution. / The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. / Problem With Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.