Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. (843 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / How Do I Receive Money Through Paypal? / Secrets Of Making Income While Working Online Using Feverr ,gigbuck Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Blogging is one sure way of making money if you do it well and know the rudimentary of blogging. Many people into blogging cannot and do not make money from it because they fail to understand how it works and also fail to keep growing with the developing world. There is an article on how anyone can make upto N80,000 monthly from blogging- guaranteed. After going through the article, no one has ever made less than N60,000 in the first month. Am not bragging though, because someone helped me to achieve this success and I would also want you to get there. Most of the content of the article are from the seminar of international bloggers organised by illuminati members in Australia, May 2014. After going through it I made N72,000 in June, two of my friends made N61,000 and N68,000 respectively. I am not selling the article, I just want to give it out for almost FREE because my Facebook friend gave it to me free. It will cost only N1,500 to get it. I will also give you a bonus article about how to register and withdraw from paypal as a Nigerian. If you are interested and want to be financially ok through blogging, contact me on 08035217265 or tochukwudike(at)gmail(dot)com.
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by surestsam(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
tochukwudike: Blogging is one sure way of making money if you do it well and know the rudimentary of blogging. Many people into blogging cannot and don not make money from it because they fail to understand how it works and also fail to keep growing with the developing world. There is an article on how anyone can make upto N80,000 monthly from blogging- guaranteed. After going through the article, no one has ever made less than N60,000 in the first month. Am not bragging though, because someone helped me to achieve this success and I would also want you to get there. Most of the content of the article are from the seminar of international bloggers organised by illuminati members in Australia, May 2014. After going through it I made N72,000 in June, two of my friends made N61,000 and N68,000 respectively. I am not selling the article, I just want to give it out for almost FREE because my Facebook friend gave it to me free. It will cost only N1,500 to get it. If you are interested and want to be financially ok through blogging, contact me on 08035217265 or tochukwudike(at)gmail(dot)com.
smh, Scammer oshi
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by vicero001(m): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
surestsam: smh, Scammer oshi

lol
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by majamajic(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
U are not selling the articles, u are collecting N1500.
Now how can someone trust u?
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by surestsam(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
majamajic: U are not selling the articles, u are collecting N1500.
Now how can someone trust u?
oga no trust am o...
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2014
You could have done better by being honest. You want to give us something free, yet we'll pay 1,500 to get it. Errors in spelling don't market you well!
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by great664(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Anyway nice topic but useless and idiotic write up. As a blogger or wannabe a blogger read dis mistakes made by bloggers and correct them before u start or apply them if u already have one

Check [url="http://ask9ja..com/2013/11/mistake-made-by-nigerian-bloggers.html"]HERE[/url]

If u want to make money through Blog then u must know how to write good and nice article, write about things u know, and try to use adsense to monetize it, to get started [url="http://ask9ja..com/2013/11/mistake-made-by-nigerian-bloggers.html"]CLICK HERE[/url]

If u want a blog like [url="http://ask9ja..com"]THIS[/url]
or u still need a working [url="http://ask9ja..com"]ADSENSE[/url] on Ūя̲̅ blog pls contact me
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by MrAnonymous: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sir, if you make N72,000 monthly, that should be around N2,400 every day on average. If you make that much everyday, why are you so keen to collect N1,500 from just two or three people who would probably be interested in this garbage.

Fyi, when you create a new website, it'll take months for the Google search engine to 'get to know' your site. It is almost impossible for an average Nigerian to make that much in less than six months even if you don't have a life (no work, no school). It was possible in the past, but not now... not with Google's present level of sophistication.
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2014
I am selling the article at the cost of N1500. Am not giving it out free because, the articles I gave out free to three persons online, until today, non has called to say atleast, thank you. In addition, I never mentioned that I am giving the article out for free, I said "almost free". I don't think there is any grammatical error in this sales letter. Don't be discouraged by what detractors are posting here. This is your opportunity!!!.

1 Like

Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by great664(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2014
tochukwudike: I am selling the article at the cost of N1500. Am not giving it out free because, the articles I gave out free to three persons online, until today, non has called to say atleast, thank you. In addition, I never mentioned that I am giving the article out for free, I said "almost free". I don't think there is any grammatical error in this sales letter. Don't be discouraged by what detractors are posting here. This is your opportunity!!!.
FYM
Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by OlaideAyo: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
tochukwudike: I am selling the article at the cost of N1500. Am not giving it out free because, the articles I gave out free to three persons online, until today, non has called to say atleast, thank you. In addition, I never mentioned that I am giving the article out for free, I said "almost free". I don't think there is any grammatical error in this sales letter. Don't be discouraged by what detractors are posting here. This is your opportunity!!!.

I have being blogging for the past two years, and I know good articles when I through it. I got this article yesterday and went through it, believe me, it is a bomb. Very nice work.

1 Like

Re: The Srcret Of Making Money Through Blogging. by bimdroid(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
i have a blog where you can get cool Android games http://bimdroid..com

(1) (Reply)

$9.99/month Unlimited Hosting || Cpanel/whm Reseller Hosting $5.99/month / How Do I Customize The Header And Footer Of My Wordpress Blog / How To Start A Blog: A Step-by-step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.