Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (57923 Views)

Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo With Two Dogs (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 30, 2013
Why is she putting on different clothes?
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Ernestejiro: 9:37am On May 30, 2013
[quote
author='mide eniafe]Good God! Not another r-etard. If someone tells me I
look like a clown in a pic, I'll just laugh over it. I wonder why some
people lack sense of humour.[/quote] honestly, is not hard to know dat u are a pervert. Or maybe because u grew up not having a father so therefore u are lacking in fatherly love and upbringing dat results in ur moral deficiency towards the elderly.
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by mideeniafe(f): 9:39am On May 30, 2013
Itoroetti :

What does my father look like?a physically challenged slowpoke.
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by mideeniafe(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2013
stankezzy: to call me a fool is to praise me,i am less than a fool.all my kindred to 4th generation will never be able to achieve what GEJ achieved.
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:48pm On May 30, 2013
The same hubby that she supposedly is estranged from!? Nairaland!!!! grin
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Thompsoo(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2013
I.Joan:

Clown is putting it lightly! He looks like a M0R0N([size=5pt][s]is a stup1d person with a mental age of between seven to twelve years[/s][/size]) !!!
U sound lyk a bigger slowpoke
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by ideylaff: 3:29pm On May 30, 2013
FlirtyKaren: One of the pictures has her with President Goodluck Jonathan who she recently had breakfast with at Aso Rock.

Ini actually stressed that she wasn't the only one with him that day for breakfast just so that you don't let your little mind overwhelm you, as she put it.

Then she shared another picture of herself with hubby Philip. With the caption:

Love is a beautiful thing.

Happy for her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/ini-edo-shares-new-pictures.html

This chick has put her husbands head in between he unda unda oooooo she go Aso Rock nack picture and nack GEJ and now she come dey post her hubby picture as if say den dey dia togeda that or @ least to keep him happy say she dey look afta dia interest

What a damn shame oooo, Ini nor even dey hide her runs anymore... Let Stephanie Okereke catch you 4 dia oooo

u sef wan collect National Award abi?

Shake the tin ya mama gave you well well oooo 4rm Aso Rock Guest house 1 to 3... by the time you get to SSA4 or 5... your name will be on the list 4 National Awards ds year

Goodluck Ms SpaghettiRice. LOL. The thing no kuku get meter when ya real hubby come to tow, u go squeeze leg shake body smack 4 am as if say u dey on zero level since...

who nor fit put meat 4 mouth make am disappear. LOL. Hmmmm Ini Ini.... omonla....
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by mideeniafe(f): 4:07pm On May 30, 2013
Ernest ejiro: honestly, is not hard to know dat u are a pervert. Or maybe because u grew up not having a father so therefore u are lacking in fatherly love and upbringing dat results in ur moral deficiency towards the elderly.
Geez! How does this make me a pervert? undecided
You're as senseless as all the comments you've made since you joined NL.
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by igboboy4real: 12:30pm On May 31, 2013
4 her mind she don see levels
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by Audreyy(f): 2:34am On Jun 01, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Geez! How does this make me a pervert? undecided
You're as senseless as all the comments you've made since you joined NL.
he obviously doesn't know d meaning of pervert....wetin concern pervert concern d matter abeg!!!
Re: Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) by judekoffi(m): 4:47am On Jan 12, 2015
I don't how mr president would be reduce to this level posting with this surulere bitch,let me think is photo shop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Jada Pollock On Her Birthday (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Twerks On A Private Jet With Her Curvier Hips / Lucy Edet Rocks Sexy Swimwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.