Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,147 members, 7,863,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Help Me With Tonto Dikeh's Topic That Could Hit Front Page! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help Me With Tonto Dikeh's Topic That Could Hit Front Page! (471 Views)

Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Tonto Dikeh's Topic That Could Hit Front Page! by Zakkyoz: 9:36pm On May 28, 2013
It has ever been my dream to have one of my topics hit the almighty front page. Despite my tireless effort,my dream has remain a figment of my imagination while topics like 'Tonto Dikeh and Her Dogs', 'Tonto Dikeh in Her Toilet', 'Tonto Dikeh and Her New Brazillian Hair' etc have callousely made my dream land.
PASSIONATE APPEAL : Help me with Tonto Dikeh-related topics to achieve my dream. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Quits Choc City Music Group / Don Jazzy Gave Out 100 000 Naira Just For Retwitting His Tweet / Fatai Rolling Dollar Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.