Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. (8121 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
The Nollywood's most controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has had her own share of heartbreak from men. This is why we need to give you Top two Celebrities That Once Slept With Tonto Dikeh.
While some of them actually dumped her after using and sucking her dry, she may have dumped some as well.
Here is a list of the known men that have graced Miss Dikeh's honey pot at different times.
1) Don Jazzy
Don was the first entertainer to date Tontoh when she was obviously new in the industry. The both have to part ways after a couple of years. One thing is sure, Don met Tonto when she hadn't gone really wide, when she was still a bit fresh, succulent and juicy.
Tonto once joked that it was The Don that disvirgined her. But we all know that she was only joking.
2) OSITA PROMISE
Tonto Dikeh was dumped by her billionaire lover, Osita Promise Offormezie for another Nollywood actress in 2013.
According to the gist then, Promise allegedly had a hot romance with the controversial actress.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Airforce1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
picture dont lie

please do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by ammyluv2002(f): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hmmmm......my hand no dey o grin
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Airforce1:
pictures don lie

please do the needful
u wan 2 get me in trouble abi?
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
Show us d pic whr dey wr doin the tin!
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by TrishaP(f): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ah! Were you there?
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
No this won't make FrontPage

add our "own's" name let's see
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by macdelene(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
which kind aproko be this i beg make i pass joor
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by demelza: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by pojophilius(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tz donjazzy again grin
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by morhsuud22(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
her problem
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Op, were you there when the 'did' was done?? undecided undecided
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, were you there when the 'did' was done?? undecided undecided
yea i filmed her.
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
macdelene:
which kind aproko be this i beg make i pass joor
executive aproko. lol
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by ellahzy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
This ur caption e get as e be oo.

TOP TWO?? cheesysmiley

ellajovy @IG
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Only 2....?
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Medunah: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
U forgot wizzy undecided
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by MzQueen(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
E concern them undecided
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by dkronicle(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
The bigger the Head, the bigger d Rod.. Hailing Don J
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
I hate busy body.
Una no dey tire to dey put nose for people matter
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
MzQueen:
E concern them undecided

True talk. I hate to dey put nose fr wetin no concern me
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by 100Cents: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
So what next ?

Picture please .
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Hollawaley(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Na she know
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2015
How did Madam Titus fu*cking who ever she wanna fu*ck concerns us? angry
Op, get a life mbok
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by mirexxx(f): 1:21am On Feb 07, 2015
so what's ur business if she did undecided
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2015
TrishaP:
Ah! Were you there?
i'm comin 4 u soon..
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Op, get a life mbok
sad
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by qadeerkug(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2015
even if dey said mr ibu sleep wit Tonto dickie i will not syd it a lie cuz dat shiit is a fuccking LovePeddler
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
I hate busy body.
Una no dey tire to dey put nose for people matter
boys must hussle na, lol
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
so what's ur business if she did undecided
my business is dat im cming 4 u soon
Re: Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Op, get a life mbok
hey 4 d fact dat we re on nairaland does nt gv u d right 2 tel me 2 get a life. pls dnt provoke me o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Heard Of This Guy Nana Kwame Osei Sarpong? / PHOTOS : MTN Ambassador's Donjazzy, Wizkid, Kcee, Tiwa Savage & Chidinma Pose / Revealed! How Annie Idibia Stormed Nightclub Where 2face Idibia Was Kissing Pero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.