Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

THEOCRACY Or DEMOCRACY: Which One Do You Prefer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THEOCRACY Or DEMOCRACY: Which One Do You Prefer? (775 Views)

Nigeria Politics Or Democracy And Its Degenation, / Military Rule Or Democracy / Which Is Better, Dictatorship In Libya Or Democracy In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THEOCRACY Or DEMOCRACY: Which One Do You Prefer? by oluemmakay(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2013
THEOCRACY: A system of government under the control and direction of God through a human leader chosen by God. It was practiced in Isreal under the leadership of Moses, Joshua, Samuel etc. The people must obey the law else, dey risk losin dere lives. There is little or no corruption.
Democracy: this is a system of government under d control and directn of humans. Leaders are chosen by d people. Nigeria is an example of a democratic society.
Which of the two system of government do you prefer?
Re: THEOCRACY Or DEMOCRACY: Which One Do You Prefer? by UyiIredia(m): 11:50pm On May 28, 2013
I prefer democracy. I certainly won't want the kind of theocracy documented in the OT. If that was the case, many people would be dead.
Re: THEOCRACY Or DEMOCRACY: Which One Do You Prefer? by oluemmakay(m): 12:14am On May 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I prefer democracy. I certainly won't want the kind of theocracy documented in the OT. If that was the case, many people would be dead.
But those who are alive wil enjoy d dividend of Theocracy. Besides, nobody want 2 die, they wil have to obey the laws if they must live. Its also worthy to note dt d standard of living is second to none.
Re: THEOCRACY Or DEMOCRACY: Which One Do You Prefer? by UyiIredia(m): 3:51am On May 29, 2013
oluemmakay:
But those who are alive wil enjoy d dividend of Theocracy. Besides, nobody want 2 die, they wil have to obey the laws if they must live. Its also worthy to note dt d standard of living is second to none.

Mmmmmm undecided

(1) (Reply)

'civilian JTF' Smoke Out Boko Haram Members From Hideouts In Maiduguri / 15 Governors Attended Amaechiā€™s NGF Meeting / Accessing NRC Railway Strategy- Leadership Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.