Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians (14087 Views)

NASS Officers Election: Crisis Brews In PDP / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by chaloner(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2013
Plateau State Governor, Jonah Mr Jang, who is embroiled in a leadership tussle of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) with Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State, has apologised to Nigerians over some of the issues raised at the Forum’s election last Friday.

Jang, who was speaking in Jos while receiving members of the Executive Council of North Central zone of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), led by Yusuf Ayitogo, who paid him a solidarity visit over his claimed election victory at the NGF, said that his leadership will correct the mistakes of the past while efforts are ongoing to reconcile all aggrieved members of the Forum.

He also assured the visiting executives that the Forum will work out a permanent structure in choosing its leadership without rancour by reverting to the original constitution that does not give room for a second term in office.

http://www.weyab.com/2013/05/ngf-election-crisis-jang-apologises-to.html
http://www.informationng.com/2013/05/ngf-election-crisis-jang-apologises-to-nigerians.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by madamoringo(f): 2:50am On May 29, 2013
You did not win the election, you lost! The video evidence is there but a shameless PDP politician will say anything in their usual classless and shameless manner!

32 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:00am On May 29, 2013
Gov jang.to me and other patriotic Nigerians you are known to be the governor of plateau state alone,Governor amaechi is the chairman of the NGF as well as the governor of Rivers state.the earlier u realise that the better for u.

8 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by mrman2(m): 6:21am On May 29, 2013
Adiye funfun tio mo ara re lagba. Shioor kelebe tue angry

25 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by naffysa(f): 6:42am On May 29, 2013
You are not the Chairman

3 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by SlyIg(f): 8:39am On May 29, 2013
We're celebrating democracy today. How honest is democracy in Nigeria! I tire o ...

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:47am On May 29, 2013
mr_man: Adiye funfun tio mo ara re lagba. Shioor kelebe tue angry

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Reptyle(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2013
How can a leade who has proved himself incapable of guaranteeing peace in his domain, concern himself with activities of the Governor's forum? May God help us in this country.

5 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by kponkedenge(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2013
8th to comment

Dancing in omabtse style

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by miqos02(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2013
he is not the chairman
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by ZUBY77(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2013
How could you allow yourself to be used like this MR JANG?
Even as old as you are?
What hope do the ordinary people have now?

2 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by slimfit1(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2013
Shameless old man that should be looking or thinking of how his state can improve or bring peace, is worrying himself about a worthless position old fool look at what you made me do.

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Notion(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2013
The way nigeria leader are doing things here is not funny at all.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2013
Nigerians don't need their apologies. PDP just v no shame. They can't rule well for 14years. They should put their house in order & serve Nigerians well.

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by dareyking(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2013
Pls i nid ur opinion dear narralanders can the tecno P3 download the WHATSAPP application..i nid ur candid opinion please...cuz i wnt to buy it
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Lbrasi: 9:18am On May 29, 2013
the guy looks controversial and confused sef...

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by ochukoccna: 9:21am On May 29, 2013
We have heard Jonah but stay hidden in the belly of the fish
cool
Shameless useless old man
You and Ebele's cabal should stop making a mockery of Nigeria and Nigerians
You cannot change the rules (single term for NGF chairman)after the election
Amaechi won the election, Simples!

2 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by chaloner(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2013
kponke denge: 8th to comment

Dancing in omabtse style
If u are dancing cos you are 8th to comment , wat will I do , check my name and see that the post Is mine ......I will be mad na . You people should stop this childish behavior and construct actively to the development of nairaland
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2013
*roll eyes*
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by ecolime(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2013
What a shameless man.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2013
See him face grin

2 Likes

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by OsunOriginal: 9:23am On May 29, 2013
Mr Jona Jananjanan, you are a rogue... Tell us how you won the election.

You are not the chairman of NGF... stupid impostor.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:23am On May 29, 2013
this man is fkn woooogly and very dirty!

with all his stolen wealth he still cant make himself look clean! Damn!

so irritating! angry angry

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Wendyslim(f): 9:24am On May 29, 2013
Shake my head. Which way Nigeria cry cry :
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Super1759: 9:25am On May 29, 2013
if this man CAN publicly accept what he is not, then we are still robbing shoulders with corruption.
Just few days after the election,he opened a permanent office
Now he is apologizing for us to accept the fate.
I don't support evil and will not
Nemesis is watching this forum of crooks called "gov forum
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:25am On May 29, 2013
nigeria's democracy is growing under pdp. at least thats y the opposition can blab and talk anyhow today and not go on exile. politics has its intrigues and intricasies and the NGF palava is one of it. if e no happen, our democracy no go strong.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by femeluaka(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2013
shame, as old as you are?
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by wilxz(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2013
He really hasn't said anything, He should apologies to Nigerian, decleare and accept Amaechi as the true winner of the election
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by adanny01(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2013
I will not embarass myself the way Jang has done. Goodluck dug a big hole for him and he fell right down with all his limbs broken. No coming out of this one Jang, its being converted to your grave.
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by mickijoe: 9:28am On May 29, 2013
jang never won the NGF election. He should stop Parading himself as the winning else PDP should be ready to divide
Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by oldskul(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2013
The NGF election brings to mind NANS election during those days.... different factions would claim victory and the one that have govt backing will hold sway... may God help us

1 Like

Re: NGF Election Crisis: Jang Apologises To Nigerians by AK481(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2013
Jang is the valid ngf president irrespective of wining of loosing,let's assume he lost the election and he came second...ok?

Legally,you can not put something or nothing and expect it to stand,legally(in the eyes of the law) amaechi didn't contest in that election making jang the one and only candidate.....how?

Before I answer how,we have to agree on what ngf constitution we are using,is it the original one that doesn't permit re-election or the one single handedly hurriedly amended to create distraction and serve a mischievous purpose?

Is the original constitution is adopted,the winner becomes disqualified and the runner up becomes the winner.amaechi once benefitted from a legal interpretation (the worst interpretation in the whole world) vs omahia.

2.Is that video envidence a video envidence or a photoshop partially video n fully audo evidence self? Why did the visual hang wen the ballot paper were counted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anxiety Over $9bn Nigerian Assets; London Court Sits On Tuesday / Anambra Election: Soludo Unveils Manifesto / CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.