Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session (9179 Views)

What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 10:27am On May 29, 2013
I just discovered that Fashola fixed his media interactive session (now live on LTV) to clash with the ongoing Presidential mid-term report (now live on AIT and NTA).

What do you make of it?
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 10:31am On May 29, 2013
There's no reason to suspect it might be deliberate.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Tigerhead: 10:33am On May 29, 2013
Yes, just tuned in to LTV, he is talking about some raz buildings. Anyway those who lick his ass will watch him.

Bloody wanna be.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by jmaine: 10:33am On May 29, 2013
HNosegbe: There's no reason to suspect it might be deliberate.

Supported . . .
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by takedat(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2013
@Op displaying his pettiness! LTV is a state-owned TV station, and all elected public office holders are expected to submit their report for the public to access their performance in different fora today being Democracy day! Are you saying Fashola shouldn't give account of his stewardship simply because the president is giving his? Its for the viewers to decide which to watch first since there is going to be a repeat broadcast of the two!

30 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2013
I think these ACN people are taking this politics and competition mentality too far. The states and FG should collaborate to deliver services to the people. The ACN mentality of competition with the FG is petty and needless.

Even if the governor scheduled his media interaction first, the sensible to do when that of the president was announced was to shift his to maybe later in the evening.

9 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by EkoAtlantic: 10:38am On May 29, 2013
If at all we're to choose who's lying and who should be trusted, 'll any sane human believe the clueless one?

^^
Can only be answered by the gods.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by takedat(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I think these ACN people are taking this politics and competition mentality too far. The states and FG should collaborate to deliver services to the people. The ACN mentality of competition with the FG is petty and needless.

Even if the governor scheduled his media interaction first, the sensible to do when that of the president was announced was to shift his to maybe later in the evening.
Governors and the president were all sworn-in the same day and none had to wait for the other to be sworn-in first simply because one is superior to the other! Or did the governors wait for the president to be sworn-in the morning and theirs in the evening?

29 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by EkoAtlantic: 10:42am On May 29, 2013
The fear of good governance by the governor of the people is putting @ss lickers of the ret@rded into confusion.

I dey laugh ooo!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by jmaine: 10:48am On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I think these ACN people are taking this politics and competition mentality too far. The states and FG should collaborate to deliver services to the people. The ACN mentality of competition with the FG is petty and needless.

It doesn't work that way bruv, it boils down to a matter of choice from the viewers . . .

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Maxymilliano(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You are wrong here bro, it boils down to your preference as a viewer ...
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Abok1(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2013

I don't know why the lapdogs are worried about fashola's broadcast. How does the clashing of dates change the fact that Fashola is doing better than GEJ, except the GEJ guys are afraid of the fact that the people would gladly tune in the the Governor that has affected their lives positively, not a President that removed subsidy thereby causing more hardship to the people, lied about reinvesting the money saved into buying busses, with nothing to show for it, a president that sent the Army after the people that protested the subsidy removal, a president that pardons thieves and crooks, while at the same time causes hardship for Lagosians working on the island anytime he visits Lagos. It is democracy, people should be allowed alternatives and not be forced to watch a boring broadcast from GEJ

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I just discovered that Fashola fixed his media interactive session (now live on LTV) to clash with the ongoing Presidential mid-term report (now live on AIT and NTA).

What do you make of it?

nothing!!

why?

take dat: Governors and the president were all sworn-in the same day and none had to wait for the other to be sworn-in first simply because one is superior to the other! Or did the governors wait for the president to be sworn-in the morning and theirs in the evening?

abi o grin grin grin grin grin

mehn fear na badt tin o grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Rhino5dm: 10:57am On May 29, 2013
jmaine:

It doesn't work that way bruv, it boils down to a matter of choice from the viewers . . .

Bros, wetin they happen for your ends? hope say you dey fine? Enjoy democracy day cool
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Igwe9(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2013
This thread had been interested if the op had limited his intent to what people think, by seeing it the other way round only makes the thread unnecessary, else, it would have been to the Mr. President's/ Fashola advantage since it can only keep his critics busy as they'd be busy watching their king and have no time to dissect his speech vis a viz.

In the other hand, the number of admittances in hospital for high blood pressure will also be on the low side as each and every one of them would have to choose who to watch, and if I was one of them, I'd chose to watch whoever my hero is, as that will be good for my health.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 11:03am On May 29, 2013
Fashola of course, what is there to watch about Mr president? Tell us story as usual undecided

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by jmaine: 11:03am On May 29, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Bros, wetin they happen for your ends? hope say you dey fine? Enjoy democracy day cool

My man i dey very okay . . .usual hustslin continues despite the public holiday wink

Stay safe bruv . . . grin
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Rhino5dm: 11:05am On May 29, 2013
jmaine:

My man i dey very okay . . .usual hustslin continues despite the public holiday wink

Stay safe bruv . . . grin

Yes oooo, Man Must Wack. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I just discovered that Fashola fixed his media interactive session (now live on LTV) to clash with the ongoing Presidential mid-term report (now live on AIT and NTA).

What do you make of it?

This question betrays the innate desire for a period of dictatorship.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2013
dotNaira: Fashola of course, what is there to watch about Mr president? Tell us story as usual undecided
if there is nothing to watch about mr preisdent there is something to watch about mr presidents home state where the governor recently set up a committiee on rumour mongering. Atleast that is an achievement and it is worth reporting or dont you think so?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 11:16am On May 29, 2013
jmaine:

I agree with you that viewers would have to make their choice. I have made my choice on which to see. But my problem is with the needless COMPETITION mentality which I think is behind this clash too. It was this same COMPETITION mentality that made ACN governors reject the good governance tour. But obviously you dont see it that way.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Sibrah: 11:27am On May 29, 2013
When it comes to holding the leaders responsible some people want it to be at state level but for giving of report it should be the presidency who comes first. BTW, what happened to the Remaining 35 states?
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 11:35am On May 29, 2013
take dat: @Op displaying his pettiness! LTV is a state-owned TV station, and all elected public office holders are expected to submit their report for the public to access their performance in different fora today being Democracy day! Are you saying Fashola shouldn't give account of his stewardship simply because the president is giving his? Its for the viewers to decide which to watch first since there is going to be a repeat broadcast of the two!
true talk! unfortunately, am sticking to my Music TV channel. who cares if today is Democracy day?
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by EkoAtlantic: 11:37am On May 29, 2013
lakhadimar: if there is nothing to watch about mr president there is something to watch about mr presidents home state where the governor recently set up a committee on rumor mongering. At least that is an achievement and it is worth reporting or don't you think so?

Craziness, lol
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by ochukoccna: 11:43am On May 29, 2013
Why is Ebele and his supporters so petty?
Why must he always be the centre of attention? undecided
Alternate viewpoints/Disagreements makes a democracy viable
His Ijo clan may be brainless zombies,good for them cheesy
We,Nigerians, are NOT! cool
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by eggheaders(m): 11:59am On May 29, 2013
how low can our insincere guy can go to create unnecessary attention. I would prefer to watch cock fight than give my precious one minute to listen to retardino.

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by dridowu: 12:08pm On May 29, 2013
Y do u take everything as politics ? Haba
I personally belive by now evri State Governor should be on the HOT SEAT right now by answering question on how dy are delivering good governance to d state.
1 more tin bro, its a matter of viewers choice

1 Like

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by takedat(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I agree with you that viewers would have to make their choice. I have made my choice on which to see. But my problem is with the needless COMPETITION mentality which I think is behind this clash too. It was this same COMPETITION mentality that made ACN governors reject the good governance tour. But obviously you dont see it that way.
Bros, no be Enugu you dey stay, abi wetin concern you with Lagos? Your choice should be between GEJ's and Chime and not this unnecessary fixation on Lagos!
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2013
take dat: Bros, no be Enugu you dey stay, abi wetin concern you with Lagos? Your choice should be between GEJ's and Chime and not this unnecessary fixation on Lagos!
Lol.., Fashola's media charade has ended.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Olaolufred(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2013

YOUR SICKNESS IS MAKING YOU MORE INSINCERE BY THE HOUR.
NDO.

I PROPHESY THAT THIS SICKNESS OF YOURS SHALL NOT BE UNTO DEATH. AMEN.
Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 29, 2013

Let your Jonathan, Odechukwu, Egbere, Retardeen try the nonsense he's doing to Amaechi with Fashola and see how he gets his b.u.tt smackerfuck.er. If he wants a fight, he should try Fashola and get decimated.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Mid-term Report Clashes With Fashola's Interactive Session by takedat(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol.., Fashola's media charade has ended.
grin Praise the Lord! Hope you didn't pop a blood vessel in the brain while the programme was on?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12 Presidential Election Is Fiction – Tofa / Umahi Dissolves His Cabinet, Relocates Major Markets / See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.