Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport (28969 Views)

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by opmoore(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2013
Why the husband come resemble YINKA Ayefele...abi I know cee well ni.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by ideylaff: 2:51am On May 30, 2013
A-HA:
IS OMOTOLA´S HUSBAND FROM CONGO ?
SEUN PLEASE ADVICE HIM TO STOP BLEACHING !
IT CAUSES SKIN CANCER

Damn even Omotola done join dey must be using the same soap and bathing in d same milk... see omotola as she yellow

damn

her husband was bleaching from day 1.... 20th century Micheal Jackson wannabe. LOL
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by imelachi(f): 4:05am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: THIS WOMAN NEED TO GO HOME AND LOOK AFTER HER 4 KIDS. THATS WHAT SHE NEED TO DO. SHE OUT HERE PLAYING CELEBRITY. SMDH
wh tld u she isnt lukin afta dem?ha children re probably in big boardin schools or schoolin abroad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by 50calibre(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2013
lorretta u: did she tell you she's above her husband?is the man bearing her name?just because she's more popular than her husband doesn't amount to being above him.have u ever heard any scandal about their home?or have you ever heard even the slightest hint of them washing their dirty linen in public?omotola is one admirable woman who has learnt to keep a fine balance btw her career and family.yet you can't find anything nice to say about that.all your posts in all family affairs always reek of insecurity.and an insecure man is very difficult to please.downright dangerous.I wonder why you feel intimidated by the women folk and always try to cover it up with ur sexist stands.anyway I hope you learn while you're growing up.

See how you speak to me, dont you remember you are woman? I'm very far from being insecure, as a matter of fact, there are only a few women my age who stand my equal or higher, for real!

Maybe because I'm just used to controlling the women around me including family members, that I now think know it's a norm.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Afanna1: 6:43am On May 30, 2013
old picture!

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:00am On May 30, 2013
onomelenshi:

guy na jealousy dey worry you..go and hustle and let people celebrate you too
GOD FORBID BAD THING. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CELEBRATED BY CARNAL DIABOLIC REPROBATE COVETOUS MEN WORSHIPPING BRUTE BEASTS. THAT WILL NEVER BE MY PORTION. IN THIS DIABOLIC, ERA OF THE GENTILE, WORLD I OPERATE AS INCOGNITO AS POSSIBLE. SOME OF YOU WONDER WHY SO MANY DEVASTATION HAS BEEN HAPPENING LATELY. YOU THINK SAY NA DEVIL DEY CAUSE AM ABI ? IF TO SAY YOU KNOW SAY NA GOD DEY CAUSE ALL THE DEVASTATION AND KILLINGS YOU FOR NO TAKE YOUR MOUTH TALK WAITING YOU JUST TALK. ITS JUDGEMENT PERIOD. MATERIALISM AND MAN WORSHIPPING IS OVER. TIME TO GET SERIOUS

AMOS 3 VS 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<< ANY EVIL YOU SEE ANYWHERE ? THE LORD DONE IT. ITS JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE. SATAN WORKS FOR THE LORD. I KNOW ITS HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE YOUR LYING PASTOR HAS TOLD YOU DIFFERENT

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

NOW FROM THE ABOVE THREE VERSES YOU CAN SEE WHY >>>> REVELATION 3 VS 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and n-aked <<< YOU CARNAL MEN WORSHIPPERS AND WEALTH WORSHIPPERS DONT KNOW HOW VULNERABLE YOU REALLY ARE

ARE YOU READY ?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:30am On May 30, 2013
50calibre:

See how you speak to me, dont you remember you are woman? I'm very far from being insecure, as a matter of fact, there are only a few women my age who stand my equal or higher, for real!

Maybe because I'm just used to controlling the women around me including family members, that I now think know it's a norm.
yea I know I'm a woman.lucky to be one.and by who's standard are you measuring the women whom you claim none is above you?I won't take anything you say with a pinch of salt.until I can ascertain for myself.
And you're right,you THINK it's the norm.maybe that how you were raised.well you need to open up and allow yourself get re-educated on that issue.if not I see it causing marital problems for you.unless of course you'd like to marry a Female zombie.in that case goodluck

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: GOD FORBID BAD THING. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CELEBRATED BY CARNAL DIABOLIC REPROBATE COVETOUS MEN WORSHIPPING BRUTE BEASTS. THAT WILL NEVER BE MY PORTION. IN THIS DIABOLIC, ERA OF THE GENTILE, WORLD I OPERATE AS INCOGNITO AS POSSIBLE. SOME OF YOU WONDER WHY SO MANY DEVASTATION HAS BEEN HAPPENING LATELY. YOU THINK SAY NA DEVIL DEY CAUSE AM ABI ? IF TO SAY YOU KNOW SAY NA GOD DEY CAUSE ALL THE DEVASTATION AND KILLINGS YOU FOR NO TAKE YOUR MOUTH TALK WAITING YOU JUST TALK. ITS JUDGEMENT PERIOD. MATERIALISM AND MAN WORSHIPPING IS OVER. TIME TO GET SERIOUS

AMOS 3 VS 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<< ANY EVIL YOU SEE ANYWHERE ? THE LORD DONE IT. ITS JUDGEMENT ON PEOPLE. SATAN WORKS FOR THE LORD. I KNOW ITS HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE YOUR LYING PASTOR HAS TOLD YOU DIFFERENT

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things

DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

NOW FROM THE ABOVE THREE VERSES YOU CAN SEE WHY >>>> REVELATION 3 VS 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and n-aked <<< YOU CARNAL MEN WORSHIPPERS AND WEALTH WORSHIPPERS DONT KNOW HOW VULNERABLE YOU REALLY ARE

ARE YOU READY ?
as for you,you gotta figure out what your problem is.I can understand if you hating on someone who's been proven to be irresponsible.but omotola is far from that.even while your bible quotation might make sense in themselves,they are wrongly applied in this circumstance.
You gotta take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:44am On May 30, 2013
lorretta u: as for you,you gotta figure out what your problem is.I can understand if you hating on someone who's been proven to be irresponsible.but omotola is far from that.even while your bible quotation might make sense in themselves,they are wrongly applied in this circumstance.
You gotta take a chill pill.
TAKE A CHILL PILL ? LMAO. YOU ARE TOO CARNAL TO UNDERSTAND. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN TO YOU. THIS WHOLE CULTURE OF CELEBRITY AND CELEBRITY WORSHIP IS PART OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST ( THE FOURTH BEAST, THAT IS ). THE WHOLE THING IS DEMONIC AND IDOLATRY. ARE YOU TOO FAR GONE TO SEE THAT ? YOU CANT SEE WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES ? YOU DONT SEE THE PROBLEM WITH CARNAL REPROBATE MORTALS PUTTING THEMSELVES UP ON PEDESTALS TO BE WORSHIPPED LIKE GOD ? YOU DONT SEE HOW DEMONIC THIS IS ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2013
jennypinky:
Obadiah abi na Nehimiah, why are u hating on female celeb? U said this exact words on a post abt Beyonce.
he's just a broke a,s,s chauvenist and misogynist with an oversized ego :/
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:57am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: TAKE A CHILL PILL ? LMAO. YOU ARE TOO CARNAL TO UNDERSTAND. LET ME BREAK IT DOWN TO YOU. THIS WHOLE CULTURE OF CELEBRITY AND CELEBRITY WORSHIP IS PART OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST ( THE FOURTH BEAST, THAT IS ). THE WHOLE THING IS DEMONIC AND IDOLATRY. ARE YOU TOO FAR GONE TO SEE THAT ? YOU CANT SEE WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES ? YOU DONT SEE THE PROBLEM WITH CARNAL REPROBATE MORTALS PUTTING THEMSELVES UP ON PEDESTALS TO BE WORSHIPPED LIKE GOD ? YOU DONT SEE HOW DEMONIC THIS IS ?
celebration of an icon is different from WORSHIP godamnit! Check the 2 words in your dictionary.moreover there is no part of the world that entertainment celebrities or political celebrities are not celebrated
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 7:59am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: he's just a broke a,s,s chauvenist and misogynist with an oversized ego :/
I AINT BROKE. FAR FROM IT. I AM NOT A CHAUVINIST, I AM NOT A MISOGYNIST AND NEITHER DO I HAVE AN OVERSIZED EGO. LISTEN HERE, GO THROUGH ALL MY POSTS, I DID NOT START THIS CRUSADE TODAY. I JUST HAPPEN TO BE FREQUENTING THE FRONTPAGE RECENTLY. THIS IS WHAT I DO. NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION IS MY MINISTRY. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CARNAL PERCEPTIONS. I AM A 'PROPHET' ON A MISSION TO WARN OF THE IMPENDING DOOM ( ARMAGEDDON ) WW3 THAT IS COMING VERY SOON TO A CITY NEAR YOU. ARE YOU READY ? YEAH ALONG THE WAY I MAY JEST IN A FEW POSTS, CRACK A FEW JOKES, BUT MY MISSION IS UNWAVERING. THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU READY FOR THE DEVASTATION THAT IS SOON TO COME ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:00am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: celebration of an icon is different from WORSHIP godamnit! Check the 2 words in your dictionary.moreover there is no part of the world that entertainment celebrities or political celebrities are not celebrated
1 JOHN 5 VS 19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:02am On May 30, 2013
lorretta u: yea I know I'm a woman.lucky to be one.and by who's standard are you measuring the women whom you claim none is above you?I won't take anything you say with a pinch of salt.until I can ascertain for myself.
And you're right,you THINK it's the norm.maybe that how you were raised.well you need to open up and allow yourself get re-educated on that issue.if not I see it causing marital problems for you.unless of course you'd like to marry a Female zombie.in that case goodluck
G.B.A.M.

You couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: 1 JOHN 5 VS 19 We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.
lol obaaaadiiahhh stop being an extremist by using bible verses out of context cheesy

calm down na.at least i am a christian too but not a fanatic cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:06am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: lol obaaaadiiahhh stop being an extremist by using bible verses out of context cheesy

calm down na.at least i am a christian too but not a fanatic cheesy
YOU AINT NO CHRISTIAN

REVELATION 3 VS 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth <<< THIS YOU RIGHT HERE CHIEF. TAKE A BOW AND EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:08am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT BROKE. FAR FROM IT. I AM NOT A CHAUVINIST, I AM NOT A MISOGYNIST AND NEITHER DO I HAVE AN OVERSIZED EGO. LISTEN HERE, GO THROUGH ALL MY POSTS, I DID NOT START THIS CRUSADE TODAY. I JUST HAPPEN TO BE FREQUENTING THE FRONTPAGE RECENTLY. THIS IS WHAT I DO. NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION IS MY MINISTRY. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CARNAL PERCEPTIONS. I AM A 'PROPHET' ON A MISSION TO WARN OF THE IMPENDING DOOM ( ARMAGEDDON ) WW3 THAT IS COMING VERY SOON TO A CITY NEAR YOU. ARE YOU READY ? YEAH ALONG THE WAY I MAY JEST IN A FEW POSTS, CRACK A FEW JOKES, BUT MY MISSION IS UNWAVERING. THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU READY FOR THE DEVASTATION THAT IS SOON TO COME ?
lmao cheesycheesycheesycheesy this is one of the most ridiculous sh1ts i have read in a long time and please obadiah reduce the nollywood home videos you watch e.g blood money,billionaires club,die rich and so many nonsense like that cheesy

ONE MORE THING STOP BEING A FANATIC cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:11am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: YOU AINT NO CHRISTIAN

REVELATION 3 VS 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth <<< THIS YOU RIGHT HERE CHIEF. TAKE A BOW AND EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE grin
my relationship with God is not something i will be carrying over my head,i am not a pharisee or hypocrite that likes displaying their high level of spirituality in public cheesy

by the way christianity remains a personal journey
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:13am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesycheesycheesycheesy this is one of the most ridiculous sh1ts i have read in a long time and please obadiah reduce the nollywood home videos you watch e.g blood money,billionaires club,die rich and so many nonsense like that cheesy

ONE MORE THING STOP BEING A FANATIC cheesy
HOW ABOUT YOU JUST CONTINUE YOUR CELEB WORSHIP AND LET ME CONTINUE MY MISSION ? AMOS 3 VS 3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? wink wink wink I AM SURE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM FOR BOTH OF US TO OPERATE ON THIS HUGE FORUM. YOU BRING IN THE CARNAL ASPECTS OF LIFE, I DEAL WITH THE SPIRITUAL ASPECTS. AGREE ? wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:14am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: my relationship with God is not something i will be carrying over my head,i am not a pharisee or hypocrite that likes displaying their high level of spirituality in public cheesy

THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF THE LORD. YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:16am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: GOD FORBID BAD THING. I DO NOT WANT TO BE CELEBRATED BY CARNAL DIABOLIC REPROBATE COVETOUS MEN WORSHIPPING BRUTE BEASTS. THAT WILL NEVER BE MY PORTION. IN THIS DIABOLIC, ERA OF THE GENTILE, WORLD I OPERATE AS INCOGNITO AS POSSIBLE. SOME OF YOU WONDER WHY SO MANY DEVASTATION HAS BEEN HAPPENING LATELY. YOU THINK SAY NA DEVIL DEY CAUSE AM ABI ? IF TO SAY YOU KNOW SAY NA GOD DEY CAUSE ALL THE DEVASTATION AND KILLINGS YOU FOR NO TAKE YOUR MOUTH TALK WAITING YOU JUST TALK. ITS JUDGEMENT PERIOD. MATERIALISM AND MAN WORSHIPPING IS OVER. TIME TO GET SERIOUS

ARE YOU READY ?
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy obadiah uou are a very funny man.i sweruGawd you have a good sense of humour and you'll make a good commedian wink think about it bro 8-)
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:18am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF THE LORD. YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. wink
you are nobody to judge me,let God do the judging,whether God is my father or the other,it is him who has the final say,so let him judge me.you are just a mere mortal like me calling yourself a prophet cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:20am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy obadiah uou are a very funny man.i sweruGawd you have a good sense of humour and you'll make a good commedian wink think about it bro 8-)
I HOPE I AM STILL FUNNY WHEN THE NUKES START FLYING grin grin YOU DO KNOW THAT TWO THIRDS OF THE EARTHS POPULATION WILL BE WIPED OUT RIGHT ?
ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 In the whole land," declares the LORD, "two-thirds will be struck down and perish; yet one-third will be left in it. <<< COMING BEFORE OBAMA LEAVES OFFICE. LESS THAN 160 WEEKS TO DEVASTATION. YOU READY ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:22am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: you are nobody to judge me,let God do the judging,whether God is my father or the other,it is him who has the final say,so let him judge me.you are just a mere mortal like me calling yourself a prophet cheesy
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. <<< I CAN JUDGE YOU wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:22am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: HOW ABOUT YOU JUST CONTINUE YOUR CELEB WORSHIP AND LET ME CONTINUE MY MISSION ? AMOS 3 VS 3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed? wink wink wink I AM SURE THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM FOR BOTH OF US TO OPERATE ON THIS HUGE FORUM. YOU BRING IN THE CARNAL ASPECTS OF LIFE, I DEAL WITH THE SPIRITUAL ASPECTS. AGREE ? wink
hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy the last time i checked,nairaland remains a carnal thing.when you go back to meet your creator,you will not have the opportunity to browse,talkless of nairalanding.so i dont know the spiritual aspect you are talking about cheesy

effect of extremism cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:25am On May 30, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. <<< I CAN JUDGE YOU wink
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy this man no go kill me o cheesy you,are you a spirit cheesy do spirits type on nairaland cheesy

obadiahhhhh! Obadiahh! Obadiahh! How many times dis i call you cheesy you are brain washed.you need a renewal of the mind cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:25am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy the last time i checked,nairaland remains a carnal thing.when you go back to meet your creator,you will not have the opportunity to browse,talkless of nairalanding.so i dont know the spiritual aspect you are talking about cheesy

YOU DO ERR. NOT THE RELIGION SECTION. wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by MostHigh: 8:26am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha cheesycheesycheesy the last time i checked,nairaland remains a carnal thing.when you go back to meet your creator,you will not have the opportunity to browse,talkless of nairalanding.so i dont know the spiritual aspect you are talking about cheesy

Depends on your perspective

So Obviously you are speaking for yourself when you talk about carnality

And where are you going back to meet who??

Mind controlled Z0mbie

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by Nobody: 8:27am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy this man no go kill me o cheesy you,are you a spirit cheesy do spirits type on nairaland cheesy

obadiahhhhh! Obadiahh! Obadiahh! How many times dis i call you cheesy you are brain washed.you need a renewal of the mind cheesy
I SEE YOU HAVE NOT HAD BREAKFAST BECAUSE YA BRAIN IS NOT COMPREHENDING THAT VERSE WELL. IT SAYS HE THAT IS SPIRITUAL. NOT HE THAT IS A SPIRIT SMDH grin grin grin ABEG GO AND EAT YOUR LAFUN AND POMO OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport by MostHigh: 8:29am On May 30, 2013
kulyie: my relationship with God is not something i will be carrying over my head,i am not a pharisee or hypocrite that likes displaying their high level of spirituality in public cheesy

Did yashua not display his high level of spirituality in public?

Humbly?

But you are right you are not on any side, hence the holy spirit will spew you out

Z*mbie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nse Ikpe-Etim Speaks On Adopting A Child, Says She Wouldn't / Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.