Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily (15893 Views)

Photo: Flying Bird Fell & Turned Into A Young Girl In Ogun State / Vulcanizer Who Crashed Landed In Another Man's Car In Edo State / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by NonFarmPayrol: 12:31pm On May 30, 2013
good
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

Lmao! some makes N10,000 in one day.

But they spend most on rents, bills, transport etc..
na that time you go see madam wey dey sell suya, rice. They keep buying all these everyday..

I'll rather sit in a fully air conditioned office that pays N100K/month than a N5000K/day in a place where I'll keep paying for fuel, rents and bills.

Nevertheless; I'm a preacher of Self reliance but only when competent individuals are involved.. Those with business sense and passion.

Their problem isn't bills and rents like you said @Acid, its stupidity most times.

I know one that does some minor tech work for us, he earns big income, but his wahala is that he spends so much money on ashawo girls.

These guys give women money more than oil company workers, and that's why ashawo girls don't take their eyes off them.

Some keep not just one or two ashawo girlfriends, but up to 5, and most times they are the ones taking care of these ashawo girls' daily upkeep, so tell me how they would save

That's one major problem with day pay earners (drivers, especially truck drivers, road side technicians, et al)- they always earn bigger income than salary earners, but they spend stupidly, especially on:

Women
Alcohol
Gambling

3 Likes

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Rhino5dm: 12:31pm On May 30, 2013
tomakint: No wonder Rhino claims he has 'money' grin

To-kintola, I swear with God that I can feed you and your entire family members without blinking my eyelid, going by your Facebook profile and the useless work you do for living. Is there no monkey to catch today? Working in forestry is what you would one day tell your kids you do for living? Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 30, 2013
ebamma 3: 5k, make him shattap dia, na him be the only vulcaniser were dey lagos, even the street he is operating from will have atleast 3 other vulcanisers, lets say he pumps tire at 100 naira, the highest number of cars he pumps will not exceed 20 per day which equals 2k, that's on a good day
do you think "pumping tyres" is the only thing volcanizer do? U mumu o
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by misterh(m): 12:35pm On May 30, 2013
ebamma 3: 5k, make him shattap dia, na him be the only vulcaniser were dey lagos, even the street he is operating from will have atleast 3 other vulcanisers, lets say he pumps tire at 100 naira, the highest number of cars he pumps will not exceed 20 per day which equals 2k, that's on a good day
The 5k is not everyday. Some times, no show for the day.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 30, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

To-kintola, I swear with God that I can feed you and your entire family members without blinking my eyelid, going by your Facebook profile and the useless work you do for living. Is there no monkey to catch today? Working in forestry is what you would one day tell your kids you do for living? Ewu!
@ Rhinoceros, ma pa mi lerin o! Quit replying him to avoid a ban please. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by shadrach77: 12:39pm On May 30, 2013
touching story! i see him as a guy who is destined to fulfil destiny for as his name implies "tanimola" - nobody knows tomorrow. Sadly,when the hen has hatched, his irresponsible father will come forward to reap from where he has not sown angry angry sad sad

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 30, 2013
DailyNews:

Their problem isn't bills and rents like you said @Acid, its stupidity most times.

I know one that does some minor tech work for us, he earns big income, but his wahala is that he spends so much money on ashawo girls.

These guys give women money more than oil company workers, and that's why ashawo girls don't take their eyes off them.

Some keep not just one or two ashawo girlfriends, but up to 5, and most times they are the ones taking care of these ashawo girls' daily upkeep, so tell me how they would save

That's one major problem with day pay earners (drivers, especially truck drivers, road side technicians, et al)- they always earn bigger income than salary earners, but they spend stupidly, especially on:

Women
Alcohol
Gambling
You are correct! I can also attest that most of them don't even have bank accounts.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by NonFarmPayrol: 12:44pm On May 30, 2013
shadrach77: touching story! i see him as a guy who is destined to fulfil destiny for as his name implies "tanimola" - nobody knows tomorrow. Sadly,when the hen has hatched, his irresponsible father will come forward to reap from where he has not sown angry angry sad sad

grin grin grin
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Rhino5dm: 12:45pm On May 30, 2013
berem: @ Rhinoceros, ma pa mi lerin o! grin grin

I saw his pictures on his Facebook page catching small small monkey and gorillas, yet the 'nama' is here beefing people way beyond his dreams. He deserves a pity if at his age he can't even pay a bride price. Little wonders he's here posting all night long looking for who to buy his e-books and prolly scam the person.

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 30, 2013
DailyNews:

Women
Alcohol
Gambling
very true. I know one brick layer like that in lagos, he earns around 8k daily but this guy has 3wives 7children and he is still contemplating about marrying another wife. A young boy like that

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by obi123: 12:50pm On May 30, 2013

wel hello debbie downer
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 30, 2013
9jadelta: very true. I know one brick layer like that in lagos, he earns around 8k daily but this guy has 3wives 7children and he is still contemplating about marrying another wife. A young boy like that
So it's not all about the daily income but how it is spent. Interesting! Goodluck to him on his fourth wife.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 30, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I saw his pictures on his Facebook page catching small small monkey and gorillas, yet the 'nama' is here beefing people way beyond his dreams. He deserves a pity if at his age he can't even pay a bride price. Little wonders he's here posting all night long looking for who to buy his e-books and prolly scam the person.
LWKMD! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by VicGoodGuy(m): 12:59pm On May 30, 2013
Policewoman: MORAL OF THE STORY: Allow your kids become Vulcanizers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lmao. You're evil!
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by floridam(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2013
I'll go to his Facebook page for the download now.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by floridam(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2013
Here he is, doing his thing.
No time.

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by tomakint: 1:13pm On May 30, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I am happy your 'old mama younggi babe on Nairaland' don find you work to stalk tomakint around cheesy I am loving that my guy! Just the way you were busy dogging billyonaire around keep up the work boy, by the way how much do you charge per tyre my vulcanizer? E ni kan I pese cool
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by naptu2: 1:28pm On May 30, 2013
There are others like him who have been taken off the dangerous streets into remand homes, rehabilitation centres and skills acquisition centres. They learn a variety of trades including vulcanising, refrigerator repairs, sewing, computer repairs and maintenance, etc. Some of them get employment with the state government, while others get a loan with which to start business.

The drug addicts go through detoxification, the insane are sent to the psychiatric hospitals, while the handicapped and ill are sent to the hospital for the children of handicapped beggars, which was built by the government.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by defashan: 1:30pm On May 30, 2013
berem: 5k daily, that's a huge some of money! In a month, it's 150K.That is equivalent to another man's salary package who has a white collar job. Thumbs up to the LASG for keeping hopes of these young boys alive.

Some days he makes N5000,sometimes N3000.
Some days nothing.Did you not see that.
Igbo woman,na so una brain de work.you don calculate his monthly earnings finish.

Mathematics for Waec...F9
Money matters............... grin

N5000 * 30=N150,000..

Oya clap for yourself.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Rhino5dm: 1:32pm On May 30, 2013
tomakint:
I am happy your 'old mama younggi babe on Nairaland' don find you work to stalk tomakint around cheesy I am loving that my guy! Just the way you were busy dogging billyonaire around keep up the work boy, by the way how much do you charge per tyre my vulcanizer? E ni kan I pese cool

Just get out of that Bush and go get yourself work. Guy, I seriously pity your life and the future of your kids, if at all in your miserable life you will be able to afford a wife, I even doubt if there's any sensible lady out there that would want to settle down with a man hunting monkeys and gorillas for living. I should be pitying an old man like you without a reasonable means of feeding.

Tell me something, for real shocked how do you manage to catch monkey effortless like this? Does catching monkeys runs in your bloodline? shocked grin

I want to buy some ebooks, how about it? shocked grin Do you equally hawk Aboniki or Alomo bitters? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 30, 2013
Just as dailynews said,the problem isn't the income made,but their spending senses. I know a motor boy that follows a truck that supply sand to sites,who is just 22years with 3 wives already,one of them is late,and 4 children.

This is where education comes in,most of the artisant are illiterate,with less regard for money value.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by defashan: 1:36pm On May 30, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

why you de swear to God na?

Toma was only joking.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by CVHP: 1:40pm On May 30, 2013
Where are the Almajiris system sympathisers?i'm not a yoruba, igbo nor hausa but I wish northern states can learn from Lagos state's leadership? In fact I'm ashamed of the Delta state govt. This is called "TRANSFORMATION"
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Rhino5dm: 1:42pm On May 30, 2013
defashan:

Toma was only joking.

No, He wasn't!! Go through his posting history. This is not the first time he's doing such. I had to come hard on him. am waiting and ready for him.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by redsun(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2013
Why was he held for five years in juvenile centre? Was he involve in armed robbery? Or does juvenile detention centres also serve as care home for children.
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by tomakint: 1:46pm On May 30, 2013
defashan:

Toma was only joking.
Defashan cheesy cheesy abeg no kill me laff here, the vulcanizer spirit in him is manifesting seriously let him bubble I am enjoying him cheesy
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by thelastpope10: 1:47pm On May 30, 2013
berem: 5k daily, that's a huge some of money! In a month, it's 150K.That is equivalent to another man's salary package who has a white collar job. Thumbs up to the LASG for keeping hopes of these young boys alive.

The way most of you ACN sycophants display your hipocrisy on NL is alarming! Was it not on this same forum you lost kept saying Nigerians are living on 1 dollar a day? And when some of us told you lot it was a lie, you all kept raining insults just because you need to get something to discredit GEJ? So how come you now believe this story and even went on to praise LASG for it as if LASG pays for the pumping of tyres?

It is sad that today you guys wake up and talk bad of something to discredit GEJ, then turn round to applaud it tomorrow to promote Fashola! Is this your idea of opposition? No love for your country. A group of people who will wish Nigerians perish just so they can say the government is bad. Very shameful!

3 Likes

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by naptu2: 1:55pm On May 30, 2013
[size=14pt]Fashola Hands Over Mushin (17th) Skills Acquisition And Vocational Centre (pics)[/size]

Eko Ile:

Press Releases

Fashola Hands Over Mushin Skills Acquisition And Vocational Centre
…Says 13,422 men, women have so far been trained through them

Feb 15, 2011 - Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday handed over the 17th Skills Acquisition and Vocational Centre in the State located at Mushin, revealing that the State has so far trained about 13,422 men and women.

Governor Fashola who spoke at the official commissioning of the Mushin Skill Acquisition Centre said from Amuwo Odofin, Badagry, Egan, Egbeda and Ejigbo, through Eredo, Iba, Ibeju Leki, Igbooye, Ikorodu and Kosofe to Lagos Island, Shibiri in Ojo, Surulere and Agege, the State has continually turned out thousands of young men and women with productive skills with which they are putting food on thousands of tables and contributing to the economy of the State.

The Governor said apart from the sustained support which the State gives to the ordinary people, Government has evolved a people oriented policy of facilitating training for the young people to acquire skills and granting them access to credit to start their own businesses, Government has also created a database for them to establish their location and for them to relate with themselves through the compilation and publication of the Lagos State Business Directory which is similar to "Yellow Pages".

He said beyond all the support for ordinary people, the State has evolved a people oriented policy of patronizing the local manufacturers and entrepreneurs over the foreign producers.

He recalled that the 2010 Lagos Carnival is a clear testimony of the practice as the over 93, 000 pieces of costumes used for the carnival that could have been imported much cheaper was commissioned for local production.

He stressed that the decision to site skill acquisition centres in different parts of the state was part of the administration's resolve to encourage young people to acquire vocational skills and create an avenue to make money and sustain themselves.

Governor Fashola expressed his worry at the recent policy shift by the Federal Government which allows importation of furniture, toothpick, textiles and vehicles of 15 years into the country.

He described the step as an economic tragedy for the nation which is not defensible and called for its reversal.

Governor Fashola stressed that the frenzy of importation has killed the local economy leading to high rate of unemployment and noting that smuggling could be tamed by well structured security mechanisms rather than throwing the flood gates open of goods to all sorts.

"This policy decision is not the answer to the problem of smuggling. The answer to the problem of smuggling lies rather in a methodical and multi-dimensional response. It includes the strengthening of the Customs through technology such as scanners, to improving the local productive capacity of our people and reducing dependence on imports and its attraction", he added.

He said if the Federal Government reverses the policy on importation and concentrate on stimulating the growth of the local industry through accelerated electricity supply, "our freight forwarders, our customs and our ports will become busier from a positive reversal of fortunes that is driven by an export oriented economy rather than an import driven economy".

He urged the people to vote massively for all the candidates of the Action Congress of Nigeria in Lagos because it is the only party that can deliver the goods which is very visible for everyone to see.

He urged the people of Lagos State not to give the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) any chance to rule in any part of the country anymore, adding that it is a party that is rebranding on a vision that is giving Nigerians insecurity and inflicting a nightmare on the people.

Earlier, the Commissioner for Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation (WAPA), Mrs. Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire, said the location of the centre in Mushin is informed by the administration's policy of tackling poverty and women empowerment at the grassroots.

She said the numerous skill acquisition programmes of the Ministry has offered diverse opportunities to all classes of Lagosians to learn various vocations after which they are provided with needed capital and conducive environment to start practicing their trade.

Mrs Orelope-Adefulire said that so far, over 60,000 grassroots women and youths have been trained in year 2010 alone through the Acquisition centres.

In his welcome address, the Chairman of Mushin Local Government, Mr Babatunde Adepitan said the construction of the Skills Acquisition Centre in Mushin at that particular spot is another miracle of the century which could be better compared to what happened at Oshodi.

He said as a responsible Government the Council received the gift with both hands and has complimented the efforts of the State by immediately constructing all the roads leading to the centre.

In a message of solidarity Commissioner for Environment, Dr Muiz Banire who is also an indigene of the area commended Governor Babatunde Fashola and his team for a job well done in transforming Lagos State.

He said the site of the project was hitherto a major security risk for the residents of the area just as it also constituted an environmental disaster spot, saying through the resourcefulness of the present administration, it has been transformed.

The ceremony was attended by the Deputy Governor, Princess Sarah Adebisi Sosan, members of the State Executive Council, members of the National Assembly and State Assembly representing Mushin and political leaders as well as enthusiastic residents of the area who trooped out to receive the Governor witness the event.

https://www.nairaland.com/606262/fashola-hands-over-mushin-17thhttp://www.nairaland.com/606262/fashola-hands-over-mushin-17th
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 30, 2013
defashan:

Toma was only joking.

Even the ones u thought are above petty ranko in this forum shocks the hell outta you when they began foaming in the mouth over what i call some perceived self-worth-dethronement (either real or imagined).
Sometimes, self consciousness can pitch one against the ideal he/she preaches.

The guy clearly missed the joke bra!

1 Like

Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by tomakint: 1:59pm On May 30, 2013
thelastpope10:

The way most of you ACN sycophants display your hipocrisy on NL is alarming! Was it not on this same forum you lost kept saying Nigerians are living on 1 dollar a day? And when some of us told you lot it was a lie, you all kept raining insults just because you need to get something to discredit GEJ? So how come you now believe this story and even went on to praise LASG for it as if LASG pays for the pumping of tyres?

It is sad that today you guys wake up and talk bad of something to discredit GEJ, then turn round to applaud it tomorrow to promote Fashola! Is this your idea of opposition? No love for your country. A group of people who will wish Nigerians perish just so they can say the government is bad. Very shameful!
I call them all 'bloody hypocrites' undecided
Re: Street-Kid Turned Vulcanizer Makes N5,000 Daily by InvertedHammer: 1:59pm On May 30, 2013

One thing about money is that it is in places most people will fail to look.

Good luck dude!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Is Wrong With 02tvseries.net / Hah! / Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.