Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati (17079 Views)

Six Lessons We Have Learnt By Reuben Abati / Dr Fashakin Arrested By SSS / CPC’s Fashakin Is A Brainless Ignoramus - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2013
hah.. the post don dey here sef..
eventhou am on GEJs side, Fasakin dealt a fatal blow on Abati sha. But that does not change the fact that fasakin and CPC overblow trivialities to score cheap political points.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by toolovely(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2013
I think cpc has better things to worry about than this. Whether gej missed his slot or not is nnot an issue. He indicated to speak meaning he was present during d session. He was not around when he was called to present his speach and what's d big deal there. Even if he he didn't go for sideline meetings, he probably went to ease himself. The most important thing is dat, he was there, indicated to speak. Has he not be addressing/ speaking in other sessions. Cpc should get something important to do with their time

4 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by wendieposh: 7:10pm On May 29, 2013
Such foolishness mscheeewwwwww
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 29, 2013
eGuerrilla: ...He is stuck in the conundrum of a sinking regime...
No sir. The regime of GEJ is as SOLID as ever. Anyway, coming from Fashakin, who is stuck in the conundrum of the sinking presidential ambition of Buhari, we'r not surprised

3 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by skyfall: 7:16pm On May 29, 2013
Abati is completely finished. Imagine the kind of gutter language he used to defend a president. Did he think he was defending an Oshodi drivers' union chairman?

Well, not totally surprising considering that he's defending a gutter presidency. I guess they've threatened to fire him if he doesn't start using uncouth language like Doyin Okugbe, sorry Okupe.

3 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by olawonder(m): 7:17pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: Nothing on earth can stop GEJ's 2015 ambition. These people are just wasting their (already) unproductive time.

Why does dat position always have to be about 'ambition'?!!!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Gbawe: 7:19pm On May 29, 2013
X-factoria:

Gbawe, you are the one that should check your desperate self! You and Fashakin have a beclouded sense of judgment that belongs to the stone age as rightly pointed out by Abati. You should have been born when men walk around unclad.

The President, by choice, elected to speak at the conference. It was never compulsory. So what is the fuss to you if he delegates that duty and chooses to attend to what is obviously more beneficial than addressing the summit on generic issues?

Nigeria should be rid of all you jobless noisemakers for good!

Instead of this senseless and personality-centred verbosity, can you tell us whether what is written below is not a 'knockout' blow cementing how Abati has been bested by Fashakin? Since I have known you here, you have always been about sentiments and empty arguments. You have never shown an inclination for ideas, facts or logic-based argument.

Tragic to see you have not changed at all in all this time. You are the "jobless noise-maker" Nigeria should be rid of because, as I always say, it is no crime to be partisan but it is wrong to be a lair or to be a person who can never work with facts, logic and reality alongside their affiliation. You are not even mature enough to see the implication of how Abati inadvertently and amateurishly gives credence to the rumour that GEJ was drunk with how he based his response to Fashakin on this while the CPC spokesman had to remind him that they never implied GEJ's absence was due to inebriation. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot amateurishly.

Abati disgraced himself and you are busy insulting other Nairalanders who highlight this. What does this say about you? How are you different to Abati, with only insults as weapons, who is easily discombobulated with the fact/logic-based approach of Fashakin?

“In our earlier communication, the word ‘inebriation’ was not used or implied in describing the reason for the President’s inability to read his statement to the audience at the summit. But Abati, the untutored presidential spokesman, in a clumsily laid out verbosity, imputed this as part of our statement. Could this idiocy indeed be a Freudian slip?

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Pataki: 7:21pm On May 29, 2013
The Palace appointment, as a fitting reward for a hatchet job in mendacious writings in his regular Newspaper column during and after the April 2011 elections, is to him, something that must be desperately clutched unto. We understand; only appalled by the descent to uncouth and gutter language! Reuben Abati just showed, in his last statement, lack of training for his job function and an inbred atavistic incongruence.

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2013
I didn't realise Fashakin was this superior in intellect to Abati. Abati should never have started this fight, his opponent is too mighty for him.

3 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Xfactoria: 7:35pm On May 29, 2013
Gbawe:

Instead of this senseless and personality-centred verbosity, can you tell us whether what is written below is not a 'knockout' blow cementing how Abati has been bested by Fashakin? Since I have known you here, you have always been about sentiments and empty arguments. You have never shown an inclination for ideas, facts or logic-based argument.

Tragic to see you have not changed at all in all this time. You are the "jobless noise-maker" Nigeria should be rid of because, as I always say, it is no crime to be partisan but it is wrong to be a lair or to be a person who can never work with facts, logic and reality alongside their affiliation. You are not even mature enough to see the implication of how Abati inadvertently and amateurishly gives credence to the rumour that GEJ was drunk with how he based his response to Fashakin on this while the CPC spokesman had to remind him that they never implied GEJ's absence was due to inebriation. Talk about shooting oneself in the foot amateurishly.

Abati disgraced himself and you are busy insulting other Nairalanders who highlight this. What does this say about you? How are you different to Abati, with only insults as weapons, who is easily discombobulated with the fact/logic-based approach of Fashakin?

So you have the guts to point accusing fingers on lie-telling when that is what you and your ACN, CPC noisemakers thrive on.

How about you substantiate Fashakin's statement that nobody represented Nigeria in that plenary session when in actual fact the Foreign Affairs Minister did? Did you notice he shamelessly avoided that part in his rebuttal? Which is more weighty - outright falsehood (Fashakin) or misrepresentation (Abati)?

Look, Nigerians are tired of you folks already and your hypocrisy is now easily discernible by all.

4 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 29, 2013
Lame!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by muredo(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2013
Akpan107: Nothing on earth can stop GEJ's 2015 ambition. These people are just wasting their (already) unproductive time.
Am sorry o my man,am not anybody fan,am a pure nigerian,but I hate seeing people compare MAN with GOD,can u tell me what is going to happen to u in the next 2secs?NO!,not to talk of 2015
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by kiyosaki1(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigerian Opposition Parties are a disgrace to me personally. They shun salient issues and keep tackling fact-less nonsense. The message in the AU was read and its the same content that the President was supposed to read, the message was passed and the listeners welcomed it.

The President shot 2 birds with one stone, by engaging in another productive meeting. What really is the problem ?

I know the following are the reason that CPC and their fellow losers feels terrible;

Buhari will NEVER address AU as President of Nigeria, cos He will NEVER be President of Nigeria.
CPC will NEVER win election in Nigeria, NEVER EVER!
Fashakin will NEVER be Spokesperson to a President, Never! Ever!! Cos BokoBuhari will NEVER be President!

Hahahahahaha, I killed them like JTF dismantling Boko Haram!
=JARGONS

6 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by killuminati(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2013
are you drunk...na ordinary Amaechi dey give her headache you dey talk nonsense
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by kiyosaki1(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2013
X-factoria:

So you have the guts to point accusing fingers on lie-telling when that is what you and your ACN, CPC noisemakers thrive on.

How about you substantiate Fashakin's statement that nobody represented Nigeria in that plenary session when in actual fact the Foreign Affairs Minister did? Did you notice he shamelessly avoided that part in his rebuttal? Which is more weighty - outright falsehood (Fashakin) or misrepresentation (Abati)?

Look, Nigerians are tired of you folks already and your hypocrisy is now easily discernible by all.
pls go and read Fasakin write up again and try and understand it before commenting.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by najoke: 7:52pm On May 29, 2013
kiyosaki1: =JARGONS
^
100% jargons grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by najoke: 7:53pm On May 29, 2013
X-factoria:

^
Dude go read the write up again and stop disgracing yaself in public
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by makhany4t1(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2013
Noise! This particular war will end ‎​in 2015 and in approximately two years after then another will erupt. *lemme finish my beer* ndi ara!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by najoke: 7:55pm On May 29, 2013
Billyonaire: Nigerian Opposition Parties are a disgrace to me personally. They shun salient issues and keep tackling fact-less nonsense. The message in the AU was read and its the same content that the President was supposed to read, the message was passed and the listeners welcomed it.

The President shot 2 birds with one stone, by engaging in another productive meeting. What really is the problem ?

I know the following are the reason that CPC and their fellow losers feels terrible;

Buhari will NEVER address AU as President of Nigeria, cos He will NEVER be President of Nigeria.
CPC will NEVER win election in Nigeria, NEVER EVER!
Fashakin will NEVER be Spokesperson to a President, Never! Ever!! Cos BokoBuhari will NEVER be President!

Hahahahahaha, I killed them like JTF dismantling Boko Haram!
^
we feel ur pain!!!! wink wink wink wink
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by larryjayz: 7:58pm On May 29, 2013
I think you are also a product of same-sex marriage together with abati, when its not that you are blind, jonathan is the worst president this country has ever had.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 29, 2013
Gamji007: A perfect and matured response from Fashakin.
The opposition is on a daily basis,showing that they are more responsible than the touts in government.
We shall continue to see more reason why we should vote out this regime who think governance is all about getting drunk and sending a tout like Abati to clear the mess!

The opposition always seem more responsible than those in government because they re not in government themselves, all they have to do is sit down in the comfort of their bedrooms nd look for loopholes nd from experience, I know dat if loopholes are wat u are looking for, u invariably find one, why are Nigerians easily swayed by eloquent speeches nd smooth vocabulary so much so that they can't see issues for what they are, mindless propaganda intended to steal the hearts of gullible Nigerians nd win them to their side with the motive of gathering enough Pple to vote for them in 2015. As far as I am concerned dis guy has only succeeded in brainwashing ignorant Nigerians without making any relevant point. I am smart enough to see it for what it is, mindless propaganda and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Xfactoria: 8:03pm On May 29, 2013
kiyosaki1: pls go and read Fasakin write up again and try and understand it before commenting.
na_joke:
^

I read it well. Just point out what you think I missed or remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Ess: 8:04pm On May 29, 2013
njokusboy:

The opposition always seem more responsible than those in government because they re not in government themselves, all they have to do is sit down in the comfort of their bedrooms nd look for loopholes nd from experience, I know dat if loopholes are wat u are looking for, u invariably find one, why are Nigerians easily swayed by eloquent speeches nd smooth vocabulary so much so that they can't see issues for what they are, mindless propaganda intended to steal the hearts of gullible Nigerians nd win them to their side with the motive of gathering enough Pple to vote for them in 2015. As far as I am concerned dis guy has only succeeded in brainwashing ignorant Nigerians without making any relevant point. I am smart enough to see it for what it is, mindless propaganda and nothing more.

Thank God you called it eloquence... your boss and his cohorts can never achieve such. Na yam?
Park well noisemaker!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Gbawe: 8:09pm On May 29, 2013
na_joke:
^

kiyosaki1: pls go and read Fasakin write up again and try and understand it before commenting.

Thank god you guys have also worked out how this dude is only capable of using hot air to disguise his below average comprehension skills.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by miiraaj: 8:10pm On May 29, 2013
kiyosaki1: =JARGONS

GBAM!!!
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 29, 2013
Ess:

Thank God you called it eloquence... your boss and his cohorts can never achieve such. Na yam?
Park well noisemaker!

Kip clicking the like button and applauding every post that sounds reasonable, english dey sweet u, when I said "gullible", I was actually referring to pple like u. If say na english dem dey use win election, wole soyinka for be president.
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Coolboi05(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: “As a Party, we really sympathize with Abati.."- Fashakin

No sir. You should rather sympathize with yourself. Abati is giving you a dose of your own medicine since that is the only language you and your gang understand.

Abati has laid the facts bare. It was Nigeria that indicated interest to speak and the foreign affairs minister presented the country's position on behalf of the president. The president at that moment was attending to what he considered more pressing issues.

If the Fashakin and his e-warriors think reading a speech was more important than what the president did on the sidelines, that is their cup of tea. If they ever manage to find themselves in Aso Rock, they can do it their own style. But for now, GEJ rules.

If not for pettiness and JOBLESSNESS, why should whether or not the president read a speech at the AU summit be an issue? Mr president must have delivered thousands of speech by now since assuming office. The latest, I think, was during his state visit to South Africa, when he received a standing and thunderous applause after addressing the South African parliament. Mr Fashakin and his e-warriors should take their frustrations, LIES, and propaganda elsewhere
y dnt u tek tym 2 read b4 commentn...yr write up shows dat
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Coolboi05(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: “As a Party, we really sympathize with Abati.."- Fashakin

No sir. You should rather sympathize with yourself. Abati is giving you a dose of your own medicine since that is the only language you and your gang understand.

Abati has laid the facts bare. It was Nigeria that indicated interest to speak and the foreign affairs minister presented the country's position on behalf of the president. The president at that moment was attending to what he considered more pressing issues.

If the Fashakin and his e-warriors think reading a speech was more important than what the president did on the sidelines, that is their cup of tea. If they ever manage to find themselves in Aso Rock, they can do it their own style. But for now, GEJ rules.

If not for pettiness and JOBLESSNESS, why should whether or not the president read a speech at the AU summit be an issue? Mr president must have delivered thousands of speech by now since assuming office. The latest, I think, was during his state visit to South Africa, when he received a standing and thunderous applause after addressing the South African parliament. Mr Fashakin and his e-warriors should take their frustrations, LIES, and propaganda elsewhere
y dnt u tek tym 2 read b4 commentn...yr write up shows dat
Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by wengerjay(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2013
Abeg no dull moment since dem don finish english premier league,i dey enjoy the nigerian politlcal league abeg.yeterday na jonathan vs amaechi,today na fashakin vs abati.Make all the parties involved recruit more political hirelings and propagandalists in the political transfer market to make the game more interesting.The likes of chukwumerijes and ofonagoros waiting for to be appointed.We are anxiously looking forward to reading Abati's response o.

1 Like

Re: CPC's Fashakin Replies Reuben Abati by Akpan107(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2013
killuminati: are you drunk...na ordinary Amaechi dey give her headache you dey talk nonsense
Ameachi can never be the President's problem! Since the president's boys are taking care of him... 2015, is either GEJ or no Nigeria!!! Take Note: it's not a threat but a FACT or a PROMISE if you like. Boko whatever is a child-play to compare what our boys are prepering come 2015. Peace is better than war, but sometimes we need to go to war to get peace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS Invasion: FG Planning To Twist Facts To Indict Us, - Saraki, Ekweremadu / You Must Reconvene National Assembly Now – APC Tells PDP, Saraki / FG To Turn Large Deposits Of Salt In Ebonyi State Into Commercial Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.