Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. (93730 Views)

Lovely Casual Wears To Go For! / Pls Help! Does Anibodi Knw Of Ani Buttocks Enlargement Pills/creams? / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by JoeCutie(m): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2015
This is the height of low self esteem. By so doing, you're blaming God; in fact, cursing Him for not making you look like your so called 'yansh-role-models', and you think these very desperate acts you think are "nothing" will go unpunished? You may want to think again, sister. The very moment I discover you're one of such ediots that indulge in this (if you're reading this, take note), is the very moment I lose all respect for you. You don't deserve respect, at least not from me.

Whatever happens to acceptance of self?
DISGRACE! undecided

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by wtfCode: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2015
190:
i have seen this just too many times

funny thing is im now wired to even detect a-s-s pad wiithout even touching it

and viola ive been right over 11times out of the 15 times ive touched different girls bum bum embarassed

Nor be Nigerian girls matter again

How much is this thing sold again

shey 1500NAIRA ni angry angry

Dude, so you are still alive? I thought the burial i attended last was yours? Hahahahahaha. Na joke o.

How u dey bro? Longest time. I bin think say nairaland dem girls don straff u kill.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by ileogbenfidel(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Since what Guys now call beauty is big. Buttocks what do u expect
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Crixina(f): 7:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Nomski0:
These are really dark times. Now ass pads has made its debut....i wonder whats next for all these desperate girls.
DICKson pad grin
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by HKhouseofhello: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2015
We have to mention that it perfectly show the the gentle and elegant speciality of Chanel, truly express that fashion is a form of freedom, you don’t have to cater to others, you just need to be royal to yourself.
【official website: www.toyboy.com.hk Facebook ID:toyboycomhk Twitter ID:toyboycomhk】
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by nairamaniac: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Na lie!!! Dat geh wey dey dat pic get Baka naturally. See her frame and judge the circumference of d load wey she dey carry. Nothing abnormal abeg! Try again, user busy!!
you must be a yanch-mathematician. or an ass-scientist. such a body-genius you are. I know the formula for calculating circumference of circle is 2piiR. But what's your fomular you used to calculate for this round Bakasi, 2piiR(Yanch)².
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by nairamaniac: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Sanboy25:

I don't really need it, I'm already well-provided... grin
. I'm not doubting you but I don't believe you are well provided down there as you claimed. From their faces you shall know them. girls with such sizes don't usually look pretty/innocent as u do. They are usually Unnecessarily-confident/ bold and have round/thick features on their faces. A girls face is usually a reflection of her ass. From a girls smile, we can even tell. most girls with big backs have this intimidating smile. We don go far for this business.
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by davinchi(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Are you saying that most of the big ass ladies on nairaland use ass projectors? Even as i tend to agree with you, I certainly know dat few of them have it natorally e.g. Rokiatu ; >: angry grin grin

manee2:
Imagine this stuff with an oversize bra. Guys we have to be very carefully, it is obvious that girls are turning to something else just to get noticed. Lets not be decieved!
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Tunagee(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2015
manee2:
Imagine this stuff with an oversize bra. Guys we have to be very carefully, it is obvious that girls are turning to something else just to get noticed. Lets not be decieved!

no wonder! every lady in Lagos is now having big butt!
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by dicksonxtreme(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2015
STALE!!!!
WETIN DE SINCE 20BC
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by opad22u: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Leyqute:
*rolls eyes* Girls are getting faker.
by the second
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by mcyemite(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2015
This would be their portion ijn!!!

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Na lie!!! Dat geh wey dey dat pic get Baka naturally. See her frame and judge the circumference of d load wey she dey carry. Nothing abnormal abeg! Try again, user busy!!
Ode leleyi sha undecided

Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by holybabayo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Idowuogbo:
U know beta o
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by drviktor2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Packaging grin
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by 190: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2015
RedBenson:

Dude, so you are still alive? I thought the burial i attended last was yours? Hahahahahaha. Na joke o.

How u dey bro? Longest time. I bin think say nairaland dem girls don straff u kill.

Lol I'm good bro but that topic was quite old tho
Re: See What Girls Now Wears To Pop Out Thier Buttocks. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please allow me to introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste I've been around for a long, long year Stole many a mans soul and faith And I was round when jesus christ Had his moment of doubt and pain. wink

Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? / Nigerian Man Harasses Nigerian Lady For Wearing A Short Dress Abroad