Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? (869 Views)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That / What Qur'an Says About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by nmuhd: 7:00am On May 30, 2013
The Quran on the Cerebrum:
God has said in theQuran about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad from praying at the Kaaba:
No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)! (Quran, 96:15-16)
Why did the Quran describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn’t the Quran say that the person was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying and sinfulness?
If we look into the skull at the front of the head, we will find the prefrontal area of the cerebrum. What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area, “The motivation and the foresight to plan and initiate movements occur in the anterior portion of the frontal lobes, the prefrontal area. This is a region of association cortex...” 1 Also the book says, “In relation to its involvement in motivation, the prefrontal area is also thought to be the functional center for aggression....” 2
Figure 12: Functional regions of the left hemisphere of the cerebral cortex. The prefrontal area is located at the front of the cerebral cortex. ( Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology , Seeley and others, p. 210.)
So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”
Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to ProfessorKeith L. Moore. 3

Footnotes:
(1) Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology , Seeley and others, p. 211. Also see The Human NervousSystem , Noback and others, pp. 410-411.
(2) Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology , Seeley and others, p. 211.
(3) Al-E ’ jaz al-Elmy fee al-Naseyah (The Scientific Miracles in the Front of the Head), Moore and others, p. 41.
For more please visit www.islamguide.com

Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by Nobody: 7:06am On May 30, 2013
Morning NM,

Quick question: Was that verse of the quran written to teach about the function of the brain?
Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by nmuhd: 7:30am On May 30, 2013
Its one of the miracles of qur'an.who could have reveal this to prophet Muhammad for 1434 years ago beside the creator of brain?we call this Creator ALLAH.
Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 30, 2013
nmuhd: Its one of the miracles of qur'an.who could have reveal this to prophet Muhammad for 1434 years ago beside the creator of brain?we call this Creator ALLAH.

You didn't answer my question.
Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by nmuhd: 9:35am On May 30, 2013
I have answered your question,but you don't really want to welcome my answer.okay this my questions.WHY IS THAT BIBLE IS FULL OF CONTRADICTION?e.g
a.GOD AS AN OMNIPOTENT BEING.
"and jesus saith....for with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"
mark 10:27
contradicted by
"and the lord was with judah,and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain,but COULD NOT drive out the inhabitants of the valley,because they had CHARIOTS OF IRON".
Judge 1:19
b.GOD DWELLS IN LIGHT:
"....(God)dwelling in the LIGHT which no man can approach unto.whom no man hath seen,nor can seen"
1 timothy 6:16
contradicted by
"then spake solomon,then lord said that he would dwell in the THICK DARKNESS"
1 King 8:12
c:GOD DOES NOT ENTICE MAN.
"let no man say he is tempted. I am TEMPTED of God.for God cannot be tempted with evil,NEITHER TEMPTED like any man
James 1:13
contradicted by
"And it came to pass after these things that God DID TEMPT Abraham....
Genesis 22:1.
These kind of contradiction are so many but I will only stop here.
Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by nmuhd: 9:35am On May 30, 2013
I have answered your question,but you don't really want to welcome my answer.okay this my questions.WHY IS THAT BIBLE IS FULL OF CONTRADICTION?e.g
contradicted by
"and the lord was with judah,and he drove out the inhabitants of the mountain,but COULD NOT drive out the inhabitants of the valley,because they had CHARIOTS OF IRON".
b.GOD DWELLS IN LIGHT:
"....(God)dwelling in the LIGHT which no man can approach unto.whom no man hath seen,nor can seen"
contradicted by
"let no man say he is tempted. I am TEMPTED of God.for God cannot be tempted with evil,NEITHER TEMPTED like any man
contradicted by
Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 30, 2013
nmuhd: I have answered your question,but you don't really want to welcome my answer.okay this my questions.WHY IS THAT BIBLE IS FULL OF CONTRADICTION?e.g
contradicted by
b.GOD DWELLS IN LIGHT:
contradicted by
contradicted by

Now you are revealing your intent...

All these for a very simple question? You went to Town, came back and still forget to answer my question.

I don't know why you had to bring the bible into this...if this thread is about the bible, why not just come out clean and say so?

Anyways, I don't think I mentioned anything about me being a Christian or not.

Indeed the 'Evil man runneth when no one pursueth'...

For your info, my question is a very harmless one and it was not meant to be a trick question.
Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by Kay17: 9:47am On May 30, 2013
nmuhd: I have answered your question,but you don't really want to welcome my answer.okay this my questions.WHY IS THAT BIBLE IS FULL OF CONTRADICTION?e.g
contradicted by
b.GOD DWELLS IN LIGHT:
contradicted by
contradicted by

OMG!! Just answer the question! This thread (your thread) has nothing to do with this!
Re: What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03am On May 30, 2013
Kay 17:

OMG!! Just answer the question! This thread (your thread) has nothing to do with this!

What did you mean by "OMG"? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Needs Our Help To Live / 'F*** Islam' Protester Now Thinks Islam Is 'beautiful' / Seven Stages Of Nafs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.