Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That (3514 Views)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / Proof The Qur'an's Never Been Changed / What Qur'an Says About Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by folami86: 8:54pm On May 19, 2009
The Bible says that God is love (1 John 4:16) and that He loves all people (Matt. 5:43-48; John 3:16). The Qur'an never says that "God is love." In fact, the Qur'an says that Allah does not love unbelievers (2:98; 3:32).

If Allah does not love unbelievers, can you say that Allah is love, especially if the Qur'an does not say it?
If you say yes, that Allah is love, then why does he only love the Muslims and not all people?
If you say Allah is love, is he more loving than the God of the Bible who loves all people?

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by arramyjay: 4:31am On May 20, 2009
Not all that call me lord  shall be admitted into my father's kingdom,does that show or mean love?

U need to knw the meaning of an[b] unbeliever [/b]
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2009
If i call u psycho don't be angry, how can HE love the people he will torment in d hereafter, they degraded Him
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 4:51pm On May 20, 2009
I sponsor ur education till u graduated and u deny that i was ur sponsor, how will that person feel
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 4:55pm On May 20, 2009
He created u and u are worshiping human being (jesus), even degraded GOD that He beget a son, Glory be to Allah

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 20, 2009
Abuzola do you still have that problem of only 120 characters in posting? I might be able to help.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 5:46pm On May 20, 2009
Yes bro
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 20, 2009
?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2009
Quran 2:276 'ALLAH will destroy usury and will give charity And Allah likes not the disbelievers, sinners'
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2009
Allah has favoured the unbelievers in this life by granting them power and money, are u still not satisfy ?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2009
If George bush d man responsible for the massacre of muslim should repent and revert to muslim 1 minute before his death
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 20, 2009
undecided
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2009
He will enter paradise' Quran 6:145 ',,,,,Your lord is oft-forgiving, Most Merciful'
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 20, 2009
arramyjay:

Not all that call me lord  shall be admitted into my father's kingdom,does that show or mean love?

U need to knw the meaning of an[b] unbeliever [/b]

that's because you dont understand what that LOVE means. Loving someone does not mean there is no repercussion for breaking rules, that we shld discard principles and compromise our standards.

Christ's death on the cross for everyone is a symbol of His love. But He cant force you to enter heaven. Just like in a school or country, there are strict entry requirements to heaven . . . you cant flout it and then expect to enter heaven . . . accusing God of not loving you.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 20, 2009
Abuzola:

If i call u psycho don't be angry, how can HE love the people he will torment in d hereafter, they degraded Him

So at least you agree allah loves no one since according to surah 19:71, even muslims are bound to hell by an irrevocable decree. Good.

How can your father claim to love you and still punish you because you went to play soccer when you shld have been in school? Does that not sound "contradictory" to you too?

I said it in my last post . . . love is not the same thing as keeping a blind eye to your own wilfull disobedience. It is the greatest height of love that a teacher would show you the answers to an exam long long before the exam. Should you fail the exam because you refused to look at the answers so graciously provided to you . . . why shld the teacher be at fault
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Allah has favoured the unbelievers in this life by granting them power and money, are u still not satisfy ?

Why then did allah refuse to grant the poor anything? What did they do?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2009
@felix, i use nokia and china, i don't like opera mini browser
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by emotional(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2009
@ABUZOLA.

¨FORGIVING AND MERCIFUL¨please can u explain more further?(1) If Allah is merciful and forgiving why SHARIA COURT? the muslims believes in judgement day if am right,so (2)who are  to be judged on this day, if imam and sheiks has already judged all sinners ?(3) Allah is merciful why not let him purnish his offenders? PLEASE BE REASONABLE.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2009
@Emotion, Allah is most forgiving, in the case of sharia lets analyse it-
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2009
Abuzola:

@Emotion, Allah is most forgiving, i[b]n the case of sharia lets analyse it[/b]-

we await your erudite scholarship.
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2009
Why sharia court ? in the absence of court the wicked will go unpunish,
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 7:06pm On May 20, 2009
Arab country regulating sharia law have record of lest crime in d world and saudi arabia is topping the list

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Why sharia court ? in the absence of court the wicked will go unpunish,

That was not the question emotional asked you . . . read it again.

If Allah is merciful and forgiving why SHARIA COURT? the muslims believes in judgement day if am right,so (2)who are to be judged on this day, if imam and sheiks has already judged all sinners ?

Basically what is the purpose of allah's judgement day when sharia courts have ALREADY judged muslims according to the quran?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2009
in U.S alone more than 100,000 women are being raped and more than 300,000 people are been robbed,

1 Like

Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2009
Thanx to sharia law,
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Thanx to sharia law,

what have you said now? undecided
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2009
Is not possible to judge everybody on earth, besides a judge will not judge every account of ur life but d D day will
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 7:44pm On May 20, 2009
Time for prayer bear with me
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Is not possible to judge everybody on earth, besides a judge will not judge every account of ur life but d D day will

So is the sharia court a mini-judgement day? Who gave the sharia judge the power of life and death?
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2009
d judge is acting on d command of GOD and not him determining life or death, d day of judgement is a day of recompense
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2009
The Day of judgement is the day d good will get his reward likewise the bad,
Re: The Bible Says This, The Qur'an Says That by Abuzola(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2009
On earth how can the judge reward the good,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarkozy: No Halaal Food In French Public Schools / Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? / The Definition Of Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.