Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! (10965 Views)

Photo: Obasanjo Replies Dino Melaye On Twitter called him Bodyguard-senator / Amuwo LGA Arrests Orange Sellers And Locks Shops On Democracy Day / Bomb Blast In Kaduna On Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2013
HON. DINO MELAYE'S POST
We have nothing to celebrate today being democracy day,Nigeria is sick,the midterm performance of mr president is a beautiful nonsense. We must wake up and ask questions on why we are where we are. Power is still less than 4000 MW,even when over $16 billion have not translated into 20MW of electricity. Our roads are dead traps,our hospitals are mere consulting clinics,corruption is now with impunity. Insecurity is on an historic height in our dear nation. Come out of your cocoon Nigeria and lets rescue our dear country from political demons and financial scavengers. We are not subsidizing fuel but the international jet setting lifestyle of the elite. Lets all do something before something do us. We shall overcome above all. Lets keep speaking till we crack down the walls of corruption in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.
Yesterday at 18:44

RESPONSES

Kamar Abubakar
Nobody is a sent, even if Dino is given the chance to rule Nigeria same thing ll come up if not worse than GEJ.
Fatomiluyi Abiodun Emmanuel
Dino, you can't fool Nigerians but you can only fool yourself. You are part of them, politicians are the same Now that things have fallen apart between you, don't fool us.

Jeff Ikhinmwin
How many of these questions motions did u raise while at national assembly? Now u have been schemed out, u suddenly remember Marxism!
Jeff Ikhinmwin
Quietly remove d "hon" from ur name if u want us to take u serious. U can't be answering d appellation of those who crippled this country, and we want us take u serious. It only shows u are one of them.

Afam Chukwunwike
Bullet proof cars,mansions in Abuja and Kogi state,do you have all these things before the advent of democracy Mr Dino Melaye? Dino,you are a rogue. We understand your frustrations having been pushed out of the PDP.

Osita Egeruo Ndidi Opurum
Dino has now become a social crusader bcs he has lost his job in d house, if u are serious, then sell all d properties u got from democracy dividend and give it to charity, both you, elrufai, fani kayode, then i will take all of u serious. Gej all d way. grin grin

HON DINO REPLIED:

It is unfortunate that rather than be objective and talk issues all the villa agents are attacking my person,I challenge any of you to carry out simple research on my activities in the National Assembly. Am grown beyond myopic and porous comments. The fight to salvage our dear country from these gerontocratic leaders is a battle of no retreat no surrender. All you hired guns,you and indeed pdp is yet to dig out just one corruption or indictment against me. Those hating on my cars you ain't see nothing yet. A poor man can not deliver a poor man. We shall not stop hitting on the walls of corruption. We shall overcome

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151408620996604&id=90985831603

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2013
Well, Nigeria is in a mess. I thnk Dino and El-rufai are alike. Imagine El-rufai criticising the govt as if he was a saint when in power. We need right Activists and not overfed politicians who are tired of looting 4rm our reserves

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by onandon: 8:29am On May 30, 2013
< A poor man can not deliver a poor man > Dino

<How can I help the poor if I'm one of them> Jay Z

16 Likes

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by ichommy(m): 9:23am On May 30, 2013
Haha, Dino Dino
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by dridowu: 9:26am On May 30, 2013
Talk is cheap dan action
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by coogar: 9:28am On May 30, 2013
who is dino melayie?
another nigerian nonentity using facebook media to gain popularity.
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 30, 2013
ℓ̊ knw Dino very well. ℓ̊ Stay i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Ijumu local govt,Iyara ‎​W̶̲̥̅̊he̶̲̥̅̊Ʀe̶̲̥̅̊ he happens τ̲̅ȍ hail from.He's simpy saying †ђξ truth but †ђξ question Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ ‎​γ̲̣̣̥ can't they såγ̲̣̣̥ such things like T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S when they are i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ power?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 30, 2013
Nigeria has achieved so much as a Democracy, in the military era, Nairaland would NOT have existed and even facebook comments from Dino would never be uttered. That, alone is an achievement. I think Dino is confused about what Democracy is, may be in pari passu with good governance. Dino needs more education.

8 Likes

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by goldfish80(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2013
Dinos anti-corruption fight has saved Nigeria a few quid.i remember the N12000 flash light scam he uncovered and N80billion world record airport runway scam he brought to light. But that doesn't take away the fact he's still part of the Nigerian system.
He's now the new breed of politicians who sit at home and tweet fight all day always critisizing the system they were once part of. Like one of his Fbk friends said, he should drop the 'Hon'if he wants to be taken seriously.
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 9:33am On May 30, 2013
edited
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by emmabest2000(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2013
Dino how about ur case of infidelity with so called actress ? You aren't a good example for the upcoming Nigerians or so I tot
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 9:49am On May 30, 2013
Wolves In Sheep's Clothing...
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by oluomad(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2013
Kettle calling the pot black like a refernce.....
Dino is a dark pot tryn to paint himself white
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2013
he z right in a way
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2013
KingMEXX: Well, Nigeria is in a mess. I thnk Dino and El-rufai are alike. Imagine El-rufai criticising the govt as if he was a saint when in power. We need right Activists and not overfed politicians who are tired of looting 4rm our reserves
hey dude, which king are u? There's only one king on nairaland, and he's nane is KINGwax.
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by whiteeyes: 9:57am On May 30, 2013
I remember when Dino at Plenary session refered to HOn Friday Itulah who sponsored a bill on the abolishment of capital punishment and death penalty for criminals as "spokesman of armed robbers". My problem with Dino is that, he is a bad messenger to almost all the good messages.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 9:58am On May 30, 2013
I can't work with a morally bankrupt fool, his not the type Nig. Youths want to emulate, dishing out huge sums of money 2 numerous GF and assistant GF, (u can't gv out huge money like dat if u really sweat 2 make them) buying luxurous cars, he's not the typpe we want to be our crusader , when we cee our genuine activist we shall come ouyt n join dem!!! Bloated slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by pellegrini1989: 10:00am On May 30, 2013
Its so sad that majority of us still think below the baseline, how on earth can you be successful, in the government even fight against the govt without being corrupt in nigeria...who dash u strength??...money is strength hia in naija if u dnt knw....everyone of us is corrupt for God sake but the difference is that some people knw while some don't know and they still believe they are pure. We have our conscience...it is only a man who knows the road that can lead the walk, dis man has bn dir..he knows the road. And yes he wasn't able to do something in the NHA bcoz its an redundant system against truth..u can hardly be of truth if ur dir...ask ursef how many of our aggressive members r still dir..d ones dir how many are still aggressive. Do u remember pat obiagbon, farouk lawan, dino melaye...how was ngige in d beginning? Ask ursef questions first b4 u open ur mouth and start blabbing. av u nt used airtel, mtn or etisalat cheat b4 ? Are u nt corrupt?? Nigerians are dir problem....wtf !!

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2013
pellegrini1989: Its so sad that majority of us still think below the baseline, how on earth can you be successful, in the government even fight against the govt without being corrupt in nigeria...who dash u strength??...money is strength hia in naija if u dnt knw.... everyone of us is corrupt for God sake but the difference is that some people knw while some don't know and they still believe they are pure. We have our conscience...it is only a man who knows the road that can lead the walk, dis man has bn dir..he knows the road. And yes he wasn't able to do something in the NHA bcoz its an redundant system against truth..u can hardly be of truth if ur dir...ask ursef how many of our aggressive members r still dir..d ones dir how many are still aggressive. Do u remember pat obiagbon, farouk lawan, dino melaye...how was ngige in d beginning? Ask ursef questions first b4 u open ur mouth and start blabbing. av u nt used airtel, mtn or etisalat cheat b4 ? Are u nt corrupt?? Nigerians are dir problem....wtf !!

So why is he shouting and disturbing himself since we all are corrupt (according to you) ?
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by pellegrini1989: 10:16am On May 30, 2013
D problem wit we Nigerians is dat we're not constructively wise, our wisdom is based on a framework from western education. If you doubt me go to ur facebook timeline & watch d kind of updates ppl put up everytime..also on bbm. If its not how thankful he/she is to God, its abt fake friends and haters...or how love sucks. Then wen he/she is broke its abt knowing who his real friends are. For now, d country is doomed, everything is about money..almost every girl can offer sex for money. And wen it comes to reasoning dats d worst. God help Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by miqos02(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2013
saintvalx: Who is Dino?
short form of dinosaur

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 10:23am On May 30, 2013
onandon: < A poor man can not deliver a poor man > Dino

<How can I help the poor if I'm one of them> Jay Z
Got rich and gave back/To me, that's a win-win ---->Moment Of Clarity(Black Album)

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by pellegrini1989: 10:25am On May 30, 2013
Acidosis:

So why is he shouting and disturbing himself since we all are corrupt (according to you) ?

Because we all are sinner doesn't mean we should not preach righteousness & heaven to our fellow sinners. It takes that conscience to know that amidst everything u have done, u can live a better life for a better world. Micheal Jackson is illuminati but he sang about a better world, Rkelly. Sings dirty & e ro tic songs yet he can give u a wonderful gospel song, 2pac is a gangster and yet he talks about love & peace. Use ur head, think ahead.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Acidosis(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2013
pellegrini1989:
Because we all are sinner doesn't mean we should not preach righteousness & heaven to our fellow sinners. It takes that conscience to know that amidst everything u have done, u can live a better life for a better world. Micheal Jackson is illuminati but he sang about a better world, Rkelly. Sings dirty & e ro tic songs yet he can give u a wonderful gospel song, 2pac is a gangster and yet he talks about love & peace. Use ur head, think ahead.

Nah.. a preacher who do not practise his/her gospel is a nonentity, a failure, a vagabond. Such people can never be a leader!
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by takedat(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2013
Funnily on his facebook page he has those who commended him for his resilience and steadfastness in the fight against corruption, but the @Op chose to select the comments of his antagonists!

Well, he has challenged those comfortable with the status quo and who derive joy in captive bonding to dig out corruption allegations and any indictment against him. Knowing some misguided Nigerian youths, they won't do such and most will actually do worse than the thieving politicians we all call out daily if opportuned to be in a position of authority.

Since I have nothing to hold against him other than being a politician in a country where 99% of our politicians are thieves with an impotent and docile followership, I'll have to commend him for speaking out against corruption cos nothing stops him from grovelling those thieving elites being an AGIP(Any Government in Power)

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 10:36am On May 30, 2013
Raymondenyi: I can't work with a morally bankrupt fool, his not the type Nig. Youths want to emulate, dishing out huge sums of money 2 numerous GF and assistant GF, (u can't gv out huge money like dat if u really sweat 2 make them) buying luxurous cars, he's not the typpe we want to be our crusader , when we cee our genuine activist we shall come ouyt n join dem!!! Bloated slowpoke
This is the foolishness that has crippled this country. Why don't you become an activist and let us, the Nigerian population, follow you? You, these bloody teenagers. You think activism is a day's job? If you cannot be at the forefront, zip it. What an entitled twät.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 30, 2013
Mr Dino, you have a lot of problem at the home front to till with, stop looking for cheap relevance.. Have you gone back to claim back the baby that prostitute borne for you? You have gotten your own share of the national cake, manage it well cos for a very very long time, u won't be holding a public office in this country again
l

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 10:43am On May 30, 2013
take dat: Funnily on his facebook page he has those who commended him for his resilience and steadfastness in the fight against corruption, but the @Op chose to select the comments of his antagonists!

Well, he has challenged those comfortable with the status quo and who derive joy in captive bonding to dig out corruption allegations and any indictment against him. Knowing some misguided Nigerian youths, they won't do such and most will actually do worse than the thieving politicians we all call out daily if opportuned to be in a position of authority.

Since I have nothing to hold against him other than being a politician in a country where 99% of our politicians are thieves with an impotent and docile followership, I'll have to commend him for speaking out against corruption cos nothing stops him from grovelling those thieving elites!
Do you mind them? Dem full everywhere, waiting for good governance to appear from thin air. Dem dey find Mahatma Gandhi wey go fight for dem. People just fail to accept the realities biting them in the arse and expect shït to be all rosy. If you don't like Melaye's brand of activism, start yours.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by takedat(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2013
fresh_dude: Do you mind them? Dem full everywhere, waiting for good governance to appear from thin air. Dem dey find Mahatma Gandhi wey go fight for dem. People just fail to accept the realities biting them in the arse and expect shït to be all rosy. If you don't like Melaye's brand of activism, start yours.
That's the truth! Most of them are waiting for saints and perfectionists to bail them out While they criticise out of the political arena with the usual E-GO-BETTEr demeanour. Yes, Dino has his own little failings as we all do, but at least he is trying to make a difference in his own little way by championing anti-corruption crusade where as the arms chair critics do nothing!
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by frodobee: 10:57am On May 30, 2013
I wonder what we strive to achieve with our comments; if it can be adjudged activism then Dino is an activist par excellence. He does his real-life not real-time.
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by oloriooko(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2013
Osita Egeruo Ndidi Opurum
Dino has now become a social crusader bcs he has lost his job in d house, if u are serious, then sell all d properties u got from democracy dividend and give it to charity, both you, elrufai, fani kayode, then i will take all of u serious. Gej all d way.

you hit the nail on the head bro cool
its so unfortunate that dino is one of the so called new generation politicians who have no sense of direction neither political philosophy which they stand for. dino is a body of greed, selfishness and cruel intentions.

may his plans to derail this country be his final downfall amen
Re: Facebook Fans Ridiculed Dino Melaye On Democracy Day! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 30, 2013
take dat: That's the truth! Most of them are waiting for saints and perfectionists to bail them out While they criticise out of the political arena with the usual E-GO-BETTEr demeanour. Yes, Dino has his own little failings as we all do, but at least he is trying to make a difference in his own little way by championing anti-corruption crusade where as the arms chair critics do nothing!
We should ask ourselves, y is it dat all dis people become activists wen they r no longer in power? Give one of dem any portfolio n they will change mouth. Y r we not hearing any stuff from Ribadu? Because he was given a post on subsidy. Give Melaye,El-Rufai,Fani-kayode any portfolio now n u won't hear them speak ill of dis government again. Didn't Melaye celebrate Democracy day wen he was in d house? Now he has been schemed out,he now knows there is nothing to celebrate

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Alleges Plot To Frame Him For Murder / Secondus: PDP Governors’ Meeting Deadlocked / Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.