Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival (13275 Views)

2face, MI, 9ice, KSB, Others Perform At Kaduna Music Festival (photos) / Basketmouth Shops For Wizkid To Thank Him! (Photo) / Flavour Dropped From Caribbean Music Festival Over Fears Of Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nten: 2:41pm On May 30, 2013
Zeus I: The full quorum of illuminati fraternity! Wizkid...
who be dis 1?
4 ur mind nw, him dey go join illuminati
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 30, 2013
Nice one. The boy deserves everything and more. He is the best contemporary Naija musician by miles, and would get even better. He already has numerous hits upon hits upon hits, in his merely 3 years on the scene! Dudes like D'Banj should get out of the way abeg. Wizkid is IT!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by adoniza(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
Big Boy!
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by temmytboi(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
jackbauersballs: Wizkid performing on the same stage as Kendrick Lamar?!

Blasphemy!!
Nigga! FYI! He Performed with Kendrick Lamar late last year on The BBC 1Xtra Stage with Other A-Celebrities! And They took Pics together sef! So dont Under-rate! #okbye
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by buoye1(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2013
Goodluck 2 him..........
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by gnot: 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
where is DAVIDO naaaaw grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by 50calibre(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2013
I bet wizkid's performance would be very short and early on in the show along with other mushroom upcoming artists just to whet the floor for guys like jay, Justin, kendrick later on in the night.
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by crackhaus: 2:52pm On May 30, 2013
I will represent fans from Nigeria there, both me and my army...yes thank you, don't mention!
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by 50calibre(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2013
temmytboi:
Nigga! FYI! He Performed with Kendrick Lamar late last year on The BBC 1Xtra Stage with Other A-Celebrities! And They took Pics together sef! So dont Under-rate! #okbye

That doesn't mean anything. As a music artist, when you have connections you can get to hang out or even perform with A-list artists but whether or not the fans or other artists remember your name thereafter is a different thing.

Almost all of wizkid's fan base are Nigerians or people with a Nigerian connection, he is yet to break that barrier
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Deiok(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2013
Ehen, wizkid is going and going....

point of correction *snoop dogg* is now called *snoop lion*
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 30, 2013
Wizkid Welldone ! You are born to be great.
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 30, 2013
slowly goin to acheive his dream of ynashing rihanna
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 30, 2013
It's freemason. Illuminati members are only 13. These members are very powerful. Free mason is just a front for the Illuminati.
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by bestino: 3:22pm On May 30, 2013
checkout this HOT single by BESTINO titled IFEOMA http://thathit.com/play/j66fv6

Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by albacete(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2013
^^ Boy, u take style fine oo
#no homo#

@topic: Wizkid is really going places.

Wetin be illuminati, abi na Itallanumi?

When i big up 2moro naa, una go tok say i don join freemason.
Nansense.
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Amule5000us(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2013
kingron: hahahaha 1st to comment @ last...but who is wizkid??

John Hope last 2 comment...................... ask Google.. monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Reyspin(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2013
Great achievement for him... O Lord my GOD, do our own for us too.... People must celebrate Us too!!!
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 30, 2013
Happy for him. Insha Allah, the world would hear my clothing running ways in fashion week around the world
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by originaldave: 3:53pm On May 30, 2013
omiobo: Hmmm,I don't get it. Why would Wizkid and Fuse ODG be performing together? Can they perform seperately? Dis na oyibo's way of underating africa musicians.
YOU NO WELL OO YOU KNOW HOW THEM MANAGE ENTER THE LIST AI U WAN COMPERE DOS OLD FADAS AND UPCOMIN NIJA BOYS?AKAMU LIKE YOU.
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by originaldave: 3:56pm On May 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: slowly goin to acheive his dream of ynashing rihanna
WAIT ARE YOU TRYING TO COMPERE TONTO ABI NA TOTO DIKEH WITH RIHANA?EWU KAMBIA
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by albacete(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2013
original dave: YOU NO WELL OO YOU KNOW HOW THEM MANAGE ENTER THE LIST AI U WAN COMPERE DOS OLD FADAS AND UPCOMIN NIJA BOYS?AKAMU LIKE YOU.
This guy is mean. grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by whisper88(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2013
Ur a fool *no diss*
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 30, 2013
Fly boy! It is your time to do so! Don't give a f**k about what people say,man!
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by mecussey(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2013
This guy is blessed, and I like him, its only a woman can phuxk a man' life up and afflict him. If he should allow his testosterone to control his head, that would be the end.
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2013
kingron: hahahaha 1st to comment @ last...but who is wizkid??
abeg who be dis one
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Harrisibor(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2013
sanniemoe: Happy for him. Insha Allah, the world would hear my clothing running ways in fashion week around the world
Amen to u and to all Nigerians who believe in the works of their hands
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by iamdsam: 4:27pm On May 30, 2013
Nice one Wizkid. I'm happy for you. More greece to your elbow
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by Jordanmusa(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
Illuminati on point!
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by steveelder: 4:45pm On May 30, 2013
Buy 100,000units sms @ 0.70kobo & get the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week these and more awaits you now @ www.smswholesellers.com

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by caseymoney(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2013
Free Naija Music Promotion.

Visit www.distinctradio.com and submit your music for free promo.

Moderator. DO NOT HIDE OR DELETE POST. GOD BLESS
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by ifihearam: 5:41pm On May 30, 2013
You see even wizkid don pass tuface,good one son.

Dbanj leads for others to follow.

fucck tuface
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Yahoo Wireless Music Festival by ifihearam: 5:43pm On May 30, 2013
mecussey: This guy is blessed, and I like him, its only a woman can phuxk a man' life up and afflict him. If he should allow his testosterone to control his head, that would be the end.

In other words he should not be like tuface abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hottest & Prettiest Celebrities With Small But Sexy Bosoms ( Photos ) / Revealed! Michael Scofield Partner (pics) / "Stop Looking For Love, Let It Find You" - Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.