Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player (6245 Views)

Car Mp3 Audio Player Bluetooth Fm + Hands-free Lcd Display Usb Charger / Is Kia Rio A Good Car? / Is Toyota Matrix A Very Good Car For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by mrhello: 12:05pm On May 30, 2013
Does any1 know a good make/brand of car cd/mp3/fm player to buy and d likely cost.

PLS note: it must play mp3 n cd

Thnx 4 ur adv.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by DAY12(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2013
What make is you vehicle?
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by mrhello: 8:42pm On May 30, 2013
toyota rav4 99. Thks
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2013
DAY11.:
What make is you vehicle?

if he is looking for an aftermarket radio it doesnt matter which make is the vehicle

the question should be a single or double din radio ?

2 Likes

Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 30, 2013
Not sure of the a availability in Nigeria but I swear by the Alpine brand.

Try to source something that can be easily repaired in Nigeria.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by mrhello: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
@zim drill. Pls what is double din?

Somorin#1:
Not sure of the a availability in Nigeria but I swear by the Alpine brand.

Try to source something that can be easily repaired in Nigeria.

Bros is it dat we dont hv car mp3/cd player around Or a car deck dat can play both mp3 cd & cd apart frm all those car cigaret lighter powered types?

Tks in adv.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
mrhello: @zim drill. Pls what is double din?

Bros is it dat we dont hv car mp3/cd player around Or a car deck dat can play both mp3 cd & cd apart frm all those car cigaret lighter powered types?

Tks in adv.
The 03 corolla factory audio system is a double din while 03 civic is an example of single din.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
mrhello: @zim drill. Pls what is double din?

Tks in adv.

1st double din

2nd single din

Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2013
And then you have the red headed step child, 1.5 DIN

Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by mrhello: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tks all 4 dis tutorials.

However, either single, double bin or red-headed child, does any play mp3/cd? And d brand/make? And price?

Tks in adv.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by manshyne(m): 3:27am On Jun 06, 2013
Do you mean a car stereo that plays cd written using wma and mp3 format? Or a car stereo that has both cd player and USB port for playing music files on a flash? There are so many brands available in Naija here that you can pick from and the good thing is that they are brand new and original!
We have popular names like; Pioneer, Sony, J.V.C, Panasonic, L.G and so on. And it depends on where you're in the country.
As regards the double DIN and single DIN, the double DIN is twice the height of the Single DIN, where single DIN being the normal size of car stereo u re familiar with. Get back to me so as to give you pointers as to how u can source for a very good one.
Cheers!
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2013
Oga fly enter any LG shop close to you!
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by manshyne(m): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
smartchoice: Oga fly enter any LG shop close to you!
yeah, L.G shop is where you can go especially when you're shopping for L.G products.
There 're two popular L.G products dat fit ur description, the first is sold for N15,999, while the second one should be around N20k. I wouldn't just jump into conclusion of buying a product without first exhausting all other options available if i were you.
So take your time and explore other possibilities.
CHEERS...
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
LG has good warranty
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by manshyne(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2013
smartchoice: LG has good warranty
As well as SONY.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2013
LG HAS A BETTER PRICING SYSTEM...
manshyne:
As well as SONY.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
Buy LG brand new.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by manshyne(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
Well, the choice obviously depends on the buyer. I will not be an Advocate for any brand, but as an installer/repairer of repute with long years of experience, i will not recommend a brand that will not give a good quality sound reproduction, all in the name of price and guarantee thats far fetched. A brand that i cannot see the 'Tokunbo' in Ladipo, a brand that doesn't have many years to its belt.
Believe me when i say this, i will pick a japanese brand ten times over a Korean brand! If you want to give it a go, then try cleaning the optical pick up lens of the so called korean champ with a medicated spirit or alcohol, and clean its japanese brand with the same thing, then you will see what i mean.shocked
All the best...
CHEERS!
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
well sell the op what ever you ve got...but I speak from personal experience my LG never failed me. PERIOD! Buy new if you can afford it..either LG, Sanyo, JVC, Phillips, Sony, Aiwa or what ever...tokunbo? pls be kiaful shine your eyes, my hand nor dey.
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by manshyne(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
who ever said you should buy tokunbo? Am only tryin to point out why one should buy a new car stereo that has scrabs...
Re: Good Car Mp3/cd/fm Player by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
oga nor vex o, even if I do not agree with you, I respect your opinions.

manshyne: who ever said you should buy tokunbo? Am only tryin to point out why one should buy a new car stereo that has scrabs...

(1) (Reply)

Some Issues With My Peugeot 307 / Honest Review Of This Toks 1999 Manual Tranny Honda Civic / NISSIAN INFINTY QX4 IS OVERHEATING PLEASE HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.