Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" (1413 Views)

Picture Of Faruk Lawan Searching For The $620,000 / Faruk Lawan defaced in a fictional currency note / We Will Defend Jonathan With Our Blood - Asari-dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by backtosender: 12:08pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by backtosender: 12:14pm On May 30, 2013
grin grin

musiwa is right
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by DAY12(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2013
wetin be diz again angry
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by Tintinix: 12:32pm On May 30, 2013
Please tell us what in Jigawa belongs to Bayelsa!
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by ckkris: 12:36pm On May 30, 2013
Tintinix: Please tell us what in Jigawa belongs to Bayelsa!
Almajiri.
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by kirian202: 12:46pm On May 30, 2013
am busy right now make I book space cos dis tread go make sence
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by AbdH: 12:50pm On May 30, 2013
For real? Wonderful!!! Laughable.
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by SamIkenna: 2:43pm On May 30, 2013
After watching this I can't help but say - thank God for all the good people of defunct Eastern Nigeria who gave their all for our short-lived freedom during the Nigeria/Biafrian war, and Goodmorning to those who betrayed The Rising Sun.

There you have it folks, direct talk from a man who calls himself 'Fulani.' A man indigenous to Futajalon said the oil in Bayelsa belongs to him and he will kill you if you mess with it, lol! You better pay him some mind 'cause last time his folks said Nigeria would be ungovernable they really achieved it, or should I say - still achieving it. Today we're hearing 40 surface-to-air missiles and assorted rocket-propelled grenades in Kano, Lol! Fulanis dont fool, they're real, direct, and unambiguous. Seems like some people have been preparing for this imminent war for quite some time. The way I say it, this estate of their grand father is about to be fully actualized.

I'm loving this new Nigeria 5.0 - this 5.0 is a new version of One Nigeria where some folks will tell you what they'll do to the nation and before you say Jack - Kaboom! They've done it.

Lest I forget, he said "we're not defeated," meaning Biafra Bayelsa has to defeat Nigeria, sorry, North, my bad, Core North, hmmm, Fulani in the trenches before Jigawans relinguish their oil claim.

2015 will be interesting. And for my dismissive brethren whose only usuall response to issue like this is "laughable" or "nonsense," I say this to you - better get ready. Fulanis are no-nonsense people and they're not known to be cowards. They say what they mean and mean what they say.

1 Like

Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 30, 2013
Abeg honourable make clap for yourself, but make ND governor generals and Dokubo no hear u o or abi u wan make dem get high blood pressure grin grin And e be like say some people don dey answer you there o abi no be laughter I dey hia so

As one of my friend go say "we don hia no be today e start e don tey wey south don dey subsidise north"

But u fit tell us wetin bayelsa/ijaw/ND people fit spill dem blood 4 in jigawa cos of 1 nigeria
Re: Oil In Bayelsa Belong To Jigawa We Will Spill Our Blood " Hon Faruk Aliyu" by musiwa26: 10:34pm On May 30, 2013
Nairobi kenya, dar es salaam is enjoying Ijaw money.

You are not enjoying anything.. Who makes the profit of the banks. are they northerners.. if the north leave nigeria, they would be richer than what they are now.

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Madela Dead.after Life Machine Was Shut Down / 12 Out Of 27 Pro -amaechilawmakers Betrayed Amaechito Impeach Amachree / Rebel PDP Governors Ask Jonathan To Remove Sambo As VP & Replace One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.