Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Attracted You To Your Spouse - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Attracted You To Your Spouse (704 Views)

Do you Need A Hiv Positive Spouse?male or female / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2013
I want to know the qualities to possess that will make your spouse fall deeply in love and always think of being with you. Guys what are those unique features that you used to differenciate who you truly love in the presence of hundreds of ladies and ladies what qualities do you use to attract your man that made him stick with you? How can you make your spouse to be very proud of you and do what you ask him/her to do. People have different opinions about what they really want in their spouse and how to make him put a ring on your finger or take you to the alter,can you share it here so we can all learn from each other.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Mobsync(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2013
I am not married.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 30, 2013
Mobsync: I am not married.
Are you not in a relationship?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Sanboy25: 7:40pm On May 30, 2013

I think that being nice and kind is the best way to get to a man's heart. smiley
It only works if the man has/is starting to fall for you...
Strangers don't care if you're kind or not... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Coldblooded(m): 1:04am On May 31, 2013
When a lady is slightly shy and doesn't talk much especially in public.

It has always been a turn-on for me.
I get pissed off when somebody talks much and draws unnecessary attention to herself cos I feel insecured with such person.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by tellwisdom: 10:16am On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:
I think that being nice and kind is the best way to get to a man's heart. smiley
It only works if the man has/is starting to fall for you...
Strangers don't care if you're kind or not... undecided

------> "What Attracted You To Your Spouse" is the question undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Sanboy25: 10:21am On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: ------> "What Attracted You To Your Spouse" is the question undecided

I'll say his kindness then. smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by tellwisdom: 11:41am On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'll say his kindness then. smiley
Ok, wetin catch ur interest to him at d'first day u met him??
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Sanboy25: 11:52am On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Ok, wetin catch ur interest to him at d'first day u met him??

His 'aura'. smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by tellwisdom: 1:06pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:

His 'aura'. smiley
Gud...Me sef i have power oo wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Sanboy25: 1:07pm On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: Gud...Me sef i have power oo wink

Haha, if you say so... grin smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Mobsync(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2013
arcbabe: Are you not in a relationship?

No
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
What attracted me to my gf was her character. She was really a cool type.

What kept our r/ship going for 3years was the trust we had for each other. Even when we have misunderstanding, we usually come out of it. We were just that perfect couple that my friends and hers used to envy. She wasn't perfect & I wasn't either.

I lost her when I got a new Job in Lag, cuz she doesn't want to operate long distance r/ship. She always want to keep her eyes on me, just in case, and it really helped a lot.

That's like 2yrs ago, and right now, I don't even have time to search again cuz I'm too busy studying for promotion and other certifications that enables one to get double promotion and pay in my company, and also going for courses/seminars/workshops that my company wants me to attend. I hope God will take away the love that I now have for money.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Spouse by nav(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Good character and always wear a neat and sexy inner wear

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out Loud To Nairalanders Celebrating Today(3rd August) / Hello Maryland Usa / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.