Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. (3407 Views)

40 Outgoing Corps Members Face Sanction In FCT / Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / Gifts You Will Like To Receive As An Outgoing Corper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by SEXYBOY1985(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2013
By this time next week , 6th of june 2013,we will b saying gud bye to Nysc.its been a wonderful experience,all the way from lagos to katsina state.a lot has happened during my service year,firstly i fell into the hand of an online fraudster,i was duped 80k,a week after,i lost my beloved dad...january 2013 was my worst year ever since i was born to this world,i had no choice than to belief everything works according to God's plan.lonelines nearly kill me in village i was been posted to,their exist a strict sharia law in katsina,no babes to keep u company,evri tin was just boring,imagine a life without sex for 3 months,ha....am lookin forward to my freedom day,come june 6th 2013. Watch out for my part 2 experience as a corper.
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by naijabigfish: 7:25pm On May 30, 2013
Your command of English language's very poor. I am ashamed you are a university or polytechnic graduate. I do not blame the employers of labour that are of the strong opinion that the present day Nigerian graduates are unemployable. I pity my country, Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by yemmit90: 8:18pm On May 30, 2013
naijabigfish: Your command of English language's very poor. I am ashamed you are a university or polytechnic graduate. I do not blame the employers of labour that is of the strong opinion that the present day Nigerian graduates are unemployable. I pity my country, Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

Hope you get the message he's trying to pass across.

@op, may God be with you! Life is full of up and down,sorrow and happiness,and besides,no condition is permanent. Stay strong dear!
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by SEXYBOY1985(m): 4:59am On May 31, 2013
@naijabigfish,na envy n jealousy go kill u,its so unfortunate 2 hav someone like u in nairaland,i wish we could meet face to face.
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by SEXYBOY1985(m): 5:10am On May 31, 2013
@naijabigfish,u really nid to learn hw to make constructive critcism by nt insulting pple,pls learn frm wise friends around,u are nt mature to b in a forum like nairaland.....go back to sch.
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by pitipom: 7:57am On May 31, 2013
"I do not blame the employers of labour that IS of the strong opinion"
See? In the course of trying to criticise him,u have exposed your own embarrassing command of english language.
Lesson: remove d Log in your eye so u"ll see clearly while searching for a speck in another's eye!

1 Like

Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by naijabigfish: 10:17am On Jun 03, 2013
I would not trade words with you because... Have a great day.
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by naijabigfish: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2013
I insist your friend does not have good command of English language. I was not and I am not criticizing him. I am a 200 level student of UI. It is embarassing to undergraduates like me to read sentences in English language poorly constructed by a Nigerian university or polytechnic graduate. He (SEXYBOY1985) should contact me in private. I'll teach him how to write good English. I think the school he graduated from has failed...
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by nerodenero: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
naijabigfish: I insist your friend does not have good command of English language. I was not and I am not criticizing him. I am a 200 level student of UI. It is embarassing to undergraduates like me to read sentences in English language poorly constructed by a Nigerian university or polytechnic graduate. He (SEXYBOY1985) should contact me in private. I'll teach him how to write good English. I think the school he graduated from has failed...
I think your response was a bit harsh and reckless.I see pride in it too.Apologies for the above but you could have make necessary correction without sounding rude.Just my opinion!
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by phemmy88(m): 4:25am On Jun 04, 2013
@ OP.....Never mind dat eediot insulting u......she's just a kid....okay?
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by alhabeeb(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2013
SEXYBOY1985: By this time next week , 6th of june 2013,we will b saying gud bye to Nysc.its been a wonderful experience,all the way from lagos to katsina state.a lot has happened during my service year,firstly i fell into the hand of an online fraudster,i was duped 80k,a week after,i lost my beloved dad...january 2013 was my worst year ever since i was born to this world,i had no choice than to belief everything works according to God's plan.lonelines nearly kill me in village i was been posted to,their exist a strict sharia law in katsina,no babes to keep u company,evri tin was just boring,imagine a life without sex for 3 months,ha....am lookin forward to my freedom day,come june 6th 2013. Watch out for my part 2 experience as a corper.
you b married man ne!..or wc gal ar u hopin 2 spoil..sm1 wyf 2 b i guess..Oga fear ur Lord
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by momoohwos(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
naijabigfish: Your command of English language's very poor. I am ashamed you are a university or polytechnic graduate. I do not blame the employers of labour that are of the strong opinion that the present day Nigerian graduates are unemployable. I pity my country, Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

How much are you being paid for having a "great command of English". You're not far from graduation anyway, you'll soon realize what it really means to be unemployable.
Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by adeola250: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Well, with all said and done, my fellow graduates/prospective grads,leave the guy alone, no one is here to show their prowess in the command of a language which we know not its history, a borrowed language taught to us for the sakes of civilization, you will learn that your English will not take you anywhere, remember, igbo business man who finds it hard to connect words to form a coherent phrase not to say "sentence" has a fat account than a professor of business administration. Moral? That guy with bad command could be your CEO tomorrow. You're brilliant? No doubt you are...intelligence however has failed to infect you in some way, the world does not revolve around arm chair critics but substance, knowing how to form a word does not mean you're intelligent than an aboki, selling suya, and I choose intelligence over brilliance any day anytime...........Akowe, Of what worth will your 5.0 GP be, when you work for someone LovePeddler barely made a 2.0. See life from a less shallow angle. Will help you, and us all. So enough with the crucifying. ........over.......and out.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As An Outgoing Corp Member. by lkson99(m): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2013
naijabigfish: I insist your friend does not have good command of English language. I was not and I am not criticizing him. I am a 200 level student of UI. It is embarassing to undergraduates like me to read sentences in English language poorly constructed by a Nigerian university or polytechnic graduate. He (SEXYBOY1985) should contact me in private. I'll teach him how to write good English. I think the school he graduated from has failed...
Mr man or Mr boi...wat is the characteristics of ur problems? coz i can see u av more dan a problem......U tink say e easy to graduate abi? I pity u!

(1) (Reply)

Serving In Ota, Ogun state? / What Next After Passing Out From Nysc Orientation Camp. / How To Choose States Of Choice During Nysc Online Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.