Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,380 members, 7,839,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 (11591 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2013
Koolking:

You are kidding right?? Plagiary given recognition? Nigeria is full of jokers and worst colonialists. I keep saying, NCC (Nigerian Copyright Commission) is a joke. Their hypocrisy of fighting piracy is one of the most confused moves I have ever seen/heard. Fighting to protect pirated materials from being pirated...they are jokers. I wont be surprised if the Psquare garnished Azonto (Alingo) is recognised for creativity. Why is originality lacking among Nigeria's pseudo-artistes? Awww! they are pseudo...that's the word.

Let Nigerians continue to delude themselves that these guys got talent. Thank goodness I am never a fan to noise rubbish in the name of music

My friend go siddon

P.diddy has been using other old school track to hit platinum record

Michael jackson did not invent the moon walk but he perfected it, now everybody calls him the moon walker.

No be today yansh dey back. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by donPhill(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2013
Koolking:

You are kidding right?? Plagiary given recognition? Nigeria is full of jokers and worst colonialists. I keep saying, NCC (Nigerian Copyright Commission) is a joke. Their hypocrisy of fighting piracy is one of the most confused moves I have ever seen/heard. Fighting to protect pirated materials from being pirated...they are jokers. I wont be surprised if the Psquare garnished Azonto (Alingo) is recognised for creativity. Why is originality lacking among Nigeria's pseudo-artistes? Awww! they are pseudo...that's the word.

Thank goodness I am never a fan to noise rubbish in the name of music
mumu.......which noise u don make wey make wave like him.....##haters club...go kiss cobra joor
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by 50calibre(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2013
don-Phill:
mumu.......which noise u don make wey make wave like him.....##haters club...go kiss cobra joor

Why are you hurling insults like a barbarian, it's people like you who keep patronising these artists churning noises that assaults the ears.

The word "hater" has become a cliche that no one thinks again before using it. The dude is a critic, a constructive critic, listen and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by fittty(m): 1:59pm On May 31, 2013
And who is FeedBuzz.com to create a list that isn't recognized? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by EzePromoe: 2:04pm On May 31, 2013
So among the Azonto singles from all the Ghanaian artistes like Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Samini, its Wizkid's own from Nigeria that beat all the hiplife noisemakers to the American chat. After na Samini will waste time to go to the studio crying like a suckling child because a Nigerian wants to modify Azonto to an internationally acclaimatize dance step.

Have Ghanaians now known those who made Azonto popular?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by daviide: 2:08pm On May 31, 2013
Krasid: Na you sing that one oo.grin
hahaha ..bros yu wicked oh
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Adanyebe(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2013
IF YOU KNOW U'R FEELING THIS SPIRITUAL SAY YEAAAH ! YEAAAAAAH grin
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by tomakint: 3:11pm On May 31, 2013
Koolking:

Let Nigerians continue to delude themselves that these guys got talent. Thank goodness I am never a fan to noise rubbish in the name of music
My brother I am in your shoes too, I just wondered how we suddenly nose-dived from listening to good music then and what I call 'decorated noise' these days undecided it's that shameful! That's why I created a thread classifying music then (especially in the 80s) to now; https://www.nairaland.com/1026662/good-80s-just-what-taste
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by TheBookWorm: 3:16pm On May 31, 2013
So it would seem that when Nigeria shines, Ghana shines a little.

The little brother came up with a new dance, but it took the big brother to make it popular. grin
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by otumfour(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2013
TheBookWorm: So it would seem that when Nigeria shines, Ghana shines a little.

The little brother came up with a new dance, but it took the big brother to make it popular. grin

but when big brother drowns, he drowns alone and lil brother keeps shining grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 31, 2013
Never heard this azonto song.

Gotta support my brother.......will listen to it when I'm bored
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by sKeetz(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2013
^ ^ you look cute on that pic wink

You must be weighing a ton cool
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 31, 2013
sKeetz: ^ ^ you look cute on that pic wink

You must be weighing a ton cool

grin grin yea, I lost 5 pounds this week. But that's my twin sister.

You like?
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by An0nimus: 3:51pm On May 31, 2013
I'm having a weird feeling this thread won't turn out nice undecided
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2013
I-B.:
This kid man tongue is gradually taking over from dem Koko master and 2baba cool

YES O
HIS ANCESTORS ARE NOT ASLEEP
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by otumfour(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Never heard this azonto song.

Gotta support my brother.......will listen to it when I'm bored

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 31, 2013
karpentar:

what is isi aki?

coconut head grin
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 31, 2013
karpentar:

what is isi aki?
kernel head
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Koolking(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2013
tomakint:
My brother I am in your shoes too, I just wondered how we suddenly nose-dived from listening to good music then and what I call 'decorated noise' these days undecided it's that shameful! That's why I created a thread classifying music then (especially in the 80s) to now; https://www.nairaland.com/1026662/good-80s-just-what-taste

Don't mind all these docile Nigerians that allow themselves to be fed with poo every now and then. The era of music in Nigeria had far gone. The legacy was not left behind. What we have now are noise-makers and scammers that a few Nigerians have been tilted to largely due to 'sympathy' (it has no value, but the guy involves is a Nigerian, let go for it). Utter crap! That same docility of Nigerian is the reason we are still living in fool's paradise to the luxury of our leaders. Our leaders have realised we accept poo with open hands without questions. I only see 2% of talented musicians in Nigeria.

Nigerians enjoyed being scammed and cheated out of their little rays of sunlight. They are so use to generator noises they longer recognise good music from a sane mind.

I am outta here
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by tomakint: 5:54pm On May 31, 2013
Koolking:

Don't mind all these docile Nigerians that allow themselves to be fed with poo every now and then. The era of music in Nigeria had far gone. The legacy was not left behind. What we have now are noise-makers and scammers that a few Nigerians have been tilted to largely due to 'sympathy' (it has no value, but the guy involves is a Nigerian, let go for it). Utter crap! That same docility of Nigerian is the reason we are still living in fool's paradise to the luxury of our leaders. Our leaders have realised we accept poo with open hands without questions. I only see 2% of talented musicians in Nigeria.

Nigerians enjoyed being scammed and cheated out of their little rays of sunlight. They are so use to generator noises they longer recognise good music from a sane mind.

I am outta here
Nice and mature submission from you, please feel free to visit that thread I quoted in my post to you and let me see your contributions cool
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2013
Koolking:

I am outta here

Can you two keep quiet and make this noise on a P-Circle abi na P-Cube?
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2013
People like a lyrically poor, average beat track. Interesting. Next fools will say Jaiye-Jaiye is better than Feel Alright (by SDC). Don't need cretins sayin' I'm a hater, I like some of his songs.
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by DoffMan2: 6:07pm On May 31, 2013
Can't seem to find this feedbuzz magazine (no surprises here). I was wondering how that half baked "Azonto" song could be more popular that "Oliver Twist"?

This is some unnecessary poo on a hardwork artiste!
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Koolking(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2013
tomakint:
Nice and mature submission from you, please feel free to visit that thread I quoted in my post to you and let me see your contributions cool

Will checkout what you got there bro. I thought it was just me.
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by tomakint: 6:22pm On May 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Don't you have manners?
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Koolking(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2013
don-Phill:

Texas.Cowgirl:

tomakint:
Don't you have manners?

Best to ignore. You wouldnt want to give a kid the luxury of trading insults with insults. Allow him to his tomfoolery. He cant push his opinion within a public space without exposing his sordid self.

Tomakint, I love what you wrote on your thread "The Good 80s: Just What Is Your Taste In MUSIC". You were very objective in that post. It's my approval of your sophistication and knowledge of good music. Cheers bro
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 6:59pm On May 31, 2013
Eze Promoe: So among the Azonto singles from all the Ghanaian artistes like Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Samini, its Wizkid's own from Nigeria that beat all the hiplife noisemakers to the American chat. After na Samini will waste time to go to the studio crying like a suckling child because a Nigerian wants to modify Azonto to an internationally acclaimatize dance step.

Have Ghanaians now known those who made Azonto popular?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS[/size]

Fuse ODG's and Sarkodie's Azonto songs trash Wizkid's. The performance of other artistes in Fuse's made it tick. Sarkodie's rap delivery did it for his version. Now what do people find in annoying repetitions over a beat ?
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by sKeetz(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin yea, I lost 5 pounds this week. But that's my twin sister.

You like?

Nah,

I'll pass! cool
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by topsonkay(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2013
Wizzybaby loke loke
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by tomakint: 9:04pm On May 31, 2013
Koolking:

Best to ignore. You wouldnt want to give a kid the luxury of trading insults with insults. Allow him to his tomfoolery. He cant push his opinion within a public space without exposing his sordid self.

Tomakint, I love what you wrote on your thread "The Good 80s: Just What Is Your Taste In MUSIC". You were very objective in that post. It's my approval of your sophistication and knowledge of good music. Cheers bro
Thanks bro, the pleasure is all mine wink
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 31, 2013
tellwisdom: summer songs??...wetin that one mean?? sad

means songs done during harmattan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blacky Mighty – Small Boy Big God Ft. G.brown / 2Face Idibia's New Video / DOWNLOAD: Kabex Ft. Diamond Jimma – Ilekun Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.