Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 (11589 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 31, 2013
R2bees: kernel head
coconut head not kernel head, undecided undecidedall these lagos born and raised
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by bot101(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2013
Koolking:

You are kidding right?? Plagiary given recognition? Nigeria is full of jokers and worst colonialists. I keep saying, NCC (Nigerian Copyright Commission) is a joke. Their hypocrisy of fighting piracy is one of the most confused moves I have ever seen/heard. Fighting to protect pirated materials from being pirated...they are jokers. I wont be surprised if the Psquare garnished Azonto (Alingo) is recognised for creativity. Why is originality lacking among Nigeria's pseudo-artistes? Awww! they are pseudo...that's the word.

Let Nigerians continue to delude themselves that these guys got talent. Thank goodness I am never a fan to noise rubbish in the name of music
This only proves two things;
(1) You've never left the shores of Nigeria
(2) You have never tried to look up these "pseudo-whatever" on the internet.
Before posting trash next time, please do your home work.
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by K4: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2013
Eze Promoe: [b]So among the Azonto singles from all the Ghanaian artistes like Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Samini, its Wizkid's own from Nigeria that beat all the hiplife noisemakers to the American chat. After na Samini will waste time to go to the studio crying like a suckling child because a Nigerian wants to modify Azonto to an internationally acclaimatize dance step.

Have Ghanaians now known those who made Azonto popular?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS
F00lish monkey! why make azonto 'popular'? what happened to creating something for yourself? stvpid na so copy copy! utter crap!
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Vwandyboy(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2013
piece of shitt..............i'm talkin ricky rozay###Team MMG angry[/i][i][b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by soulfood(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
GHANIANS ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER HERE BEEFING AND CRYING FOUL SOON. A FATHER WILL ALWAYS BE A FATHER. WELL DONE WIZKID ON TAKING AZONTO INTERNATIONAL.
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Ashlyy20(f): 2:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wizkid is on d move!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Fuelish: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
soulfood: GHANIANS ARE GONNA BE ALL OVER HERE BEEFING AND CRYING FOUL SOON. A FATHER WILL ALWAYS BE A FATHER. WELL DONE WIZKID ON TAKING AZONTO INTERNATIONAL.
you are talking like a f00l. why would Ghanaians 'be all over' when Ghana is recognised all over the world as the originator of the Azonto dance? just look at the introduction to get an idea.....

The title derives from a popular dance movement in West Africa, originating in Ghana. The dance involves traditional African moves like knee bending and hip swaying, combined with wild, complex hand movements that supposedly mimic everyday activities

Chei, Ghana is too much ooooh. We lead, others follow......and copy us grin
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by omar22(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
So WizKid borrowed Ghanaian's crown-jewels (Azonto) and they dont want us to breathe

Dolly Parton - I will always love you was perfected by Whitney Houston
Chaka Khan's - Every woman was perfected by Whitney Houston
Re: Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 by Koolking(m): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
bot101:
This only proves two things;
(1) You've never left the shores of Nigeria
(2) You have never tried to look up these "pseudo-whatever" on the internet.
Before posting trash next time, please do your home work.

Geez! Hahahahahahahaha! This bloke is a clown. It's very obvious you do not understand what 'pseudo' means: dictionary.com - 1. "Not actually but having the appearance of; pretended; false or spurious; sham. 2. Almost, approaching, or trying to be.

In Nigeria whoever cooks some beats accompanied with incantations is an artiste a musician, right? If I ask you now name those you considered your artiste, you'll sure name all Nigerians ( and those that happened to get their gibberish played on air are your super-musicians). Any way, different strokes for different folks, but you are better than this bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2Face Idibia's New Video / Blacky Mighty – Small Boy Big God Ft. G.brown / DOWNLOAD: Kabex Ft. Diamond Jimma – Ilekun Ayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.