Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

First Time Taken To Heaven - Pastor Sori Park - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Time Taken To Heaven - Pastor Sori Park (640 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Time Taken To Heaven - Pastor Sori Park by paulpromise: 8:46am On May 31, 2013
First time taken, December 7, 2006
King David
It was the time during early morning prayer. Suddenly, my body felt hot and had desire to lie down. After I lied down, I started to see a view before my eyes. At first, I did not know where I was. But soon after, I knew I was looking at the throne of God.
In the huge temple, from a far there was one person. There was the throne of God left of Him. The person who was standing was Jesus. I knew for sure that the Father God sat on the throne.
I could only recognize the outline of Jesus face. He looked slimmer. I thought, “Oh, this is probably what Stephen saw.”
But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” Acts 7:55-56
At that moment, Jesus slowly came and stood on the right side of me. And He touched my head. I became a little child and stood there quietly. After that, Jesus held my hand and led me somewhere. On both sides of the road, the flowers were blossoming beautifully and the road was golden color. I felt overwhelmed and was full of joy and happiness in my heart. And I realized that I should not waste any time and see everything that I need to see. I quickly asked Jesus.
“Jesus, do I have a house here? If I do, can you show it to me?”
For some reason, I felt He was hesitant to show it to me. In heaven you can read people’s mind without speaking. I became aware that it is the power of Almighty God, who dominated everything.
Few moments later, I asked him again.
“Please show me my house!”
I was begging like a little child. Eventually Jesus led me the way to show me. At the end of the road there was a small one-story house. As a whole, it was golden color without shining. There was a small door and one big window that seemed to be the entire house.
I entered the house and it was shabby scenery in front of me. It was one room studio with furniture scattered around. There was no curtain in the window, making it very empty and eerie atmosphere. I was so embarrassed that I begged to see my house in this condition. I put my head down as I couldn’t hide. As Jesus was looking at me, I could feel His heart communicating to me.
“This is why I did not want to show it to you.”
He began to comfort me.
“You can build your rewards from now on. You can do it. I will help you.”
Then, Jesus raised his hand and took his heart from his left chest. It was something you have never seen in the world, a bright red heart! Jesus’ heart was the love itself. Even though I described it as bright red color, the color was so beautiful, nothing to compare in the earthly color. Jesus took that beautiful red heart and put it in my heart. At that moment, I started sobbing. At that time, there was a beautiful tenor voice singing the praise song. Opening my eyes and looking around, I saw a golden carriage. Two horses carried it.
In the carriage, there was a handsome man who is similar character in the movie, Ben-hur. The outfit was same as the character from the movie. He wore a lined skirt with string shoes up to his knees. Only thing different was the crown on his head. He was short with a cute face and held a halter in one hand and was praising with his left hand raised up. As soon as I asked myself who this person was, Jesus answered my question.
“It’s David!” Oh, King David! I actually saw the King David from the bible!
I was sent to the earth without having the time to be happy. And I felt my physical body. But I couldn’t bring myself up, and instead of laying there for a moment. I could not believe what I actually experienced. Moments later, I got up and drove back home. While driving I kept on sobbing. Even after parking my car, I sat in the car sobbing for a long time.
It was Jesus’ tears. Later I realized that it was the tear of love from Jesus who shed blood for me. He gave me his heart to shed tears for other souls. His heart was to help me to build a beautiful house from a shabby one. With His tears from heart of love, I've been saved. He spoke to me today, I have saved you with my tears so you tear for my people to save them.

January 25, 2007
Mom, First time I saw the hell
I went to church for an early morning prayer. It was a spiritual mood that something would happen. After having a series of spiritual experiences recently, I braced myself for devoting myself completely to Lord. I heard Lord say that I should go home and lie there. I jumped in my car and drove home, where my mouth started to speak in tongues without my awareness. I strongly felt that God would show me the hell today.
Finally, Jesus came to me and said, “My daughter, I love you. I love you.”
“Lord, I love you, too” I answered him with love.
I was walking beside Jesus and looked like a virgin. Jesus spans me around, holding both of my hands. Playing with me with a smile upon his face, he said, “I have something to show you today. Come with me.”
“My daughter, do not be afraid.”
Jesus opened up his arms, welcomed me, and held me in his arms by bending over. I knew he said inside ‘Come on in. It is good that you’ve come.’ He let me know that people need the child-like faith to go to Heaven.
I was happy in his arms, when I heard praise song somewhere:
“The world of Lord is so beautiful~ Lilies are more beautiful than the clothes of Solomon~.”
An exclamation came out my mouth without my knowledge. Words cannot describe the landscape before me! I saw the flowing streams, wild flowers, beautiful flowers along the shining golden road, and a shallow hill all in splendid colors and became extremely happy. There were picturesque castle towns like in Disney Land over the distant hill. They were beautifully decorated with shining jewels. It was Third Heaven! “Wow!!” I kept on speaking out exclamations about the indescribably beautiful castle towns.
I wanted to go in there, but Jesus said it was not allowed to go in this time. Then I saw Mom standing next to him and smiling at me. Ah, Mom…! She was such a beautiful lady and looked more beautiful than ever. She was in light pink Korean traditional dress called Hanbok, beaming with youth and beauty. People I met in Heaven including David, Peter, and Paul all wore various kinds of clothes.
I realized that people in Heaven wore clothes according to their tastes. My mom always loved Hanbok and looked good in it, which explains why she wore Hanbok even in Heaven. Unlike the bibliographical figures I met, she said nothing and was just smiling. Jesus later gave me an explanation about it. My feelings for her were not human love like before but love between saints. I just loved those feelings.
I was walking in the golden road with my hands held by Jesus and Mom each. Trotting down the road with them, I was very cheerful and happy to turn my hands held by them. We came upon a pond. We sat on a rock by the pond with me in the middle between them. Wearing a smile upon his face, Jesus asked me “Are you happy?” “Yes, I am.”
I was having fun, when he took a mouthful of water and put it into my mouth, saying “Drink this water. It is very sweet.” It was very sweet, indeed. I felt my body moving and turning soft in the world. Like Jesus, Mom too took a mouthful of water and put it into my mouth. Drinking it, I felt like I'm already excited and I feel fling away. I soon realized that I was floating over Heaven actually! People often say “I feel like I am flying” when they are extremely happy. In Heaven, they can actually fly when they feel like so. After taking a flight around the sky by myself and looking down the castle towns and plains, I returned back to my place. Jesus then took me somewhere to show me some other places. Mom was not there. She must have returned back to her place. But I did not bother to go out and look for her. I came into some door with Jesus. It was a huge hall. I later found out it was a big white sanctuary building. The interior was gorgeously decorated with jewels. I was so surprised and kept looking around.
We were guided to a big room on the right. A beautiful boy-like curly-haired angel in a white gown welcomed me with a smile. There were rows of beautiful dresses hung on the long, wide wall behind him and beautiful and fabulous crowns on the shelves.
The angel brought me a pink dress. Once I put on the dress, I strangely looked fit, slender, and beautiful in it. He brought me a crown, too. Wearing it, I felt extreme happiness. Jesus too changed his clothes and wore a crown, looking like a king. He asked again, “Are you happy?” “Yes, I am. Very happy!” I answered.
In fact, I was so happy that I smiled a big smile without knowing. We returned back to the entry. A group of beautiful people in beautiful clothes and crowns was found in the right corner of the room like all the officials of the court. Jesus came up the stairs at the center and sat in the throne. The people worship Jesus.
“We worship the Lamb of God." We bowed down to Jesus. Jesus blessed us, raising both hands and saying, “I bless you all.”
We all said to him "Amen". Jesus came out of the room and took me to the pond again, where he told me about it: “It is a special pond. When you drink this water, you will live forever. When you wash by this water, your sins will be erased.”
We were leaving the place, and I felt we were coming out of the gate of Heaven. Both Jesus and I had the clothes changed. He was in a casual robe without crown, and I was in a casual dress too.
We walked for a while and came to the place of agonizing cries. It was the Hell! He made me realize that the Hell was not distant from the Heaven because the spiritual world itself transcended time and space. When Abraham was holding Lazarus and talking with a rich man in Hell, there was a huge pit. I felt about the same distance as it.
Entering the Hell, I saw a small prison before me. There was one of my relatives who died without believing in Jesus. He was reaching out his hands towards me and begging me desperately! Maggots were crawling in his body and eating a part of his face in the left side. Despite all of those, I intuitively knew that he was my relative.

“Get me out of here!” I had nothing that I could do for him.
“I have no power. I am sorry!" I answered sadly.
Even though we were connected with blood, I could not save him whose life had been ended. We should do everything we can do to help other souls to be saved when they are still alive. Once they stop breathing, there is nothing you can do for them!
“What kind of people are coming to the hell, Jesus?”
“It is those who don’t believe in me, betray me, or don’t love me. I do not want even a single person to be thrown into Hell. I truly and sincerely hope no Hell for all souls. Go and tell people that I don't want any people to come to hell!"
He was so sad that he dropped his head on one side and moaned. I could see a pit of fire below the place where I was talking to me. There were people holding out hands and bawling out in it.
“Save us out of here, Lord!”
There were screaming because there were so much heat!. Words are not enough to describe their pain and desperation. My soul started to cry out lout. There was a long row of small prisons just like one I saw before over the pit. It was filled by people, who were only skeletons and holding out bony arms through the iron bars.
I was crying and so surprised to see that.
“What kind of people is thrown into those prisons?” I asked Jesus.
“It is my servants that betrayed me. I gave them a royal gift to spread Lord’s words, but they took my glory as theirs glory and their greed.”
I then started to cry again. My crying became louder and louder until it turned into wailing. I could bear the pain. It was the pain of Jesus. He let me feel his pain. I was tired of crying and sat down, crying more by holding his clothes.
He patted me on my head and said in a sorrowful tone with tears in his eyes, “Don’t cry, my daughter.” He kept patting on my head.
He took me, who was crying endlessly, to another place. It was back in Heaven.
It was strange enough that my pain gradually disappeared in Heaven and was soon forgotten. We went into the white sanctuary, where all the officials of the court were in lines. Jesus came up the stairs and stood on the right of the throne of Father God.
When the Father God came in, my body was completely lying down on the floor. My nose was touching the floor, and my arms were reaching out upwards. The people who gathered there started to praise Lord and showed their respect in a humble fashion before him. The sanctuary where the Holy Father was sitting in the throne became full of indescribable respect. The respect was based on deep love for God rather than fear.
The Father God said in a resounding voice, “I want my people to be saved so quickly. Who will take the mission for us?”
The people in lines all turned to me as well as Jesus, who held out his arm an pointed at me, saying “I believe she is the right person.”
I was taken by such huge surprise and about to say I could not do it because I could not. However, completely different words came out of my mouth, “I cannot do it, but I will be able to do it with the power by Jesus.”
After listening to my confession, God gave me a golden plaque with a short baton hanging down from it. Later, the baton became invisible with only the golden plaque viewed with a naked eye. It was shining so bright like a lump of gold. It had two vertical grooves and gold tassels at the end. It was 5 cm wide and 7 cm long.
Father God said, “I give you this, and the power of evil will not harm you. You will face hardship, but it will help you overcome and beat it.”
I felt huge trembles inside me when he gave it to me. I held it in my hand and raised it high. Then angels started to fly and sing praising the Lord.
Jesus was happy. He took me and said, “Let’s go your and my home.”
He said “your and my home” instead of “my home”! I was happy about the idea of home of Jesus and me. I was joyful after I saw my home in heaven, which became bigger and more beautiful!
I was amazed seeing my house which had been changed for the a couple of days! There was a little stream running in front of the house. The green grass field was so beautiful. I spotted trees I did not before. What was more surprising was that second floor was under construction! Seeing that I could not shut my mouth, Jesus said “Your obedience has been accelerating the construction.”
The interior was decorated even more splendidly. The once bare walls were decorated with jewels. The once empty floor was furnished with a red carpet. The couches were replaced with more splendid ones. A chandelier was hanging from the ceiling. I ran to the gorgeous bed and jumped on it. I was so happy that I was rolling in the bed. Jesus came to me and lied beside me with a smile upon his face.
"Are you happy?”
Jesus continues, said, "Just like I am here with you now, I am with all people in their homes simultaneously. But they don’t seem to know it. I am happy that you know it.”
He raised me up and took me to the sofa. He sat in the three-person sofa and I in the two-person sofa. There was a basket full of fruits on the table. He picked a fruit like green grape and put it into my mouth. I returned the same favor to him. He was happy to receive one and enjoy it. I also gave him a fruit like pomegranate and saw him enjoy it, too. Jesus and I were enjoying fruits and smiling at each other. Coming out of the house, we played around happily and laughed loud. Playing hide-and-seek, I would find him and clap a lot to find him.
In Heaven, I would feel happy and clap often. Even in the world, I would raise my hands high and clap for appreciation and praise when I am happy or grateful. When we turn glory to God in the world, he is very happy. I often experience anointing in my hands that turn glory to God.
We were playing so happily, when I suddenly turned my head and saw a group of people in line going somewhere. “Where are they going?” “They are going for worship service.” Jesus answered me and took me there.
People were going into the white sanctuary. Two angels were standings at both sides of the gate like guards and welcomed them with a smile. I went into the building, took a seat in the second floor, and looked down thanks to Jesus who prepared the seat. People were standing toward the throne, packed inside the building. Soon they started to worship God. The saints of Heaven participated in true and spirit worship. Watching the beautiful and magnificent scene, I took a deep breath and found myself back this body.

(1) (Reply)

Diffrent Churrches; Different Prayers ; Examples / Are You Sleeping? / Pastor Adeboye Plant Parishes Within 5 Minutes Walk In Every City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.