Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy (22042 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by bizfirst: 2:44pm On May 31, 2013
Though it should be considered a blessing, a child is not a MUST. I love my wife and boy with passion - and the love would have been there for my wife had she not delivered. Do you marry a child or a woman? Congrats to her anyway!
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by hegelian: 2:45pm On May 31, 2013
Kaymisola: God is great!

Henry added, stressing that when this too failed, they resorted to traditional medicine and were referred to a woman in Gwagwalada, who treated his wife following which she conceived.

if this woman can help them get pregnant why cant she help them deliver it

Kaymisola: God is great!

Prisca’s sister, Mrs. Justina Amadi, told them of a woman in Aba who could help them and when they got there, the woman who also works in a clinic examined her and told her that she felt the baby but when Prisca went for a scan in the same clinic, the baby was not seen.

From Aba, Henry, a staff of the Embassy of Iran, said they headed for Port Harcourt, where they had been told about a woman who was pregnant for one year and nine months and found her solution.

“Early December 2012, we went to Owerri. It was a woman who was a friend to my wife’s sister who directed us to Port Harcourt.

“She said because the fibroid was sharing space with the baby, the baby wasn’t mature so she will have to place me on treatment for one month and give me medicine that will make the fibroid shrink and give the baby space to grow. This was happening in December, 2012. We started the treatment and we saw progress,” Prisca narrated, adding that after one month, the woman told her she could come for delivery as the baby would have been mature by then.

We went there on a Monday and on Tuesday, I continued with the exercise. I started dancing all kinds of dance steps including those I danced as a child. Everyone was calling, they were worried. She later gave me another drug and after I took it, I started purging. Around 12.30pm, she told me that it was time. I didn’t even feel any labour pains and within a period of 15 minutes,the baby was born. My sister was crying. It was really a miracle,” she said.

how can a foetus mature in just one month after months of paralysed development?

they better tell us the truth or keep quiet.what did they take us for sef?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nwabinwechi(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2013
What a miracle, am happy for the couple. At last God answered their prayers in a very big miraclous way.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by EGBERIMAMA: 2:46pm On May 31, 2013
Port Harcourt and their miracle babies!!! How come she had to come all the way from Abuja to deliver in Port Harcourt?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2013
annoymous: Its impossible. Even 11mths is near impossible. And fibroids don't allow pregnancies to stay longer except if its blocking the passage (lower part). On the contrary, fibroids usually cause early termination of pregnancy resulting in either a miscarriage or a premature delivery. God has so designed the fetus that after 9mths the placenta begins to degenerate and cannot keep up with providing nutrition for the baby - that's why just before 42 weeks, the pregnant woman is either induced artificially or made to undergo a cesarean section. But of course, you can choose to believe whatever u want.

Miracle breaks rule of natural processes, brov...smiley Miracle makes impossible, possible through God.

Read this about this God of Wonders..wink smiley#CopiedFromFacebookFriend smiley
Lion of d Tribe of judah,who fit put am 4 Zoo?Nobody! He broke d law of physics & walked on sea. He broke d law of chemistry & turned water 2 wine.He broke d law of economics{scarc­ity} & fed d multitude wit 5 loaves of bread & 2 fishes.He broke d law of reproduction,he­ was born of a virgin.He broke d law of life & death.He died & rose again.He broke d law of social network.He's nt on twitter nor facebook yet nations follow him. The Ancient of days,Lilly of d valley,Lord of Lords,King of Kings,Rose of sharon,Ominipre­sent,Ominipoten­t,Ominiscien,Ad­onai,Jehova El-Shaddai,Raph­a,Nissi,Elohim,­Shamma,Bright & mornin star,I am dat I am,Obinigwe,Kab­iyesi,Ebube dike,d Eternal Rock of Ages,oka ka. words are too small 2 describe him our messiah. If u knw he has done som tin great in ur life, pls share it on 2 all ur contacts 2day cos we owe him adoration

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by hegelian: 2:48pm On May 31, 2013
annoymous: Its impossible. Even 11mths is near impossible. And fibroids don't allow pregnancies to stay longer except if its blocking the passage (lower part). On the contrary, fibroids usually cause early termination of pregnancy resulting in either a miscarriage or a premature delivery. God has so designed the fetus that after 9mths the placenta begins to degenerate and cannot keep up with providing nutrition for the baby - that's why just before 42 weeks, the pregnant woman is either induced artificially or made to undergo a cesarean section. But of course, you can choose to believe whatever u want.
thank you. dna should be conducted on both the mother and the baby. they don go buy pikin con dey claim traditional brouhaha

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by onyeego(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2013
annoymous:

Some things don't just work that way. I know this story will sell and probably go viral (this is Nigeria) but facts will always be facts.
Just believe friend, alot of things are happening without scientific explanation.
This goes to show that there is a designer,a creator his name is Jehovah,with him nothing is impossible.

anyways,

But the natural man recieveth not the things of the spirit of God:for they are foolishness unto him neither can he know them for they are spiritually discerned.
1cor.2 vs 14.

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by JojoArmani(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
datola: Wa o, thank God!

@Op, the title should have been: Woman Delivered of Baby After Two Years Pregnancy
Na english u read for school or abi u be english teacher? Smhhhhh
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by hegelian: 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
datola:

God- the Unchangeable Changer!

It's not impossible that this story is true.

Same way He made Sarah at age 90 to conceive and be delivered of baby Isaac.

Praise His holy name.

mu.mu

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
I pray to God that I'lll be a better husband than this woman's husby who stood by his wife and even swore to be childless than to loose his wife. That's real love right there.

How many men can do that?. Withstand the pressures from families, society and friends?. Trust me not all men Can

Respect to the husby and the wife for staying together and never loosing faith. I've been inspired by this story
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by hegelian: 2:52pm On May 31, 2013
OlowoTee:

Miracle breaks rule of natural processes, brov...smiley Miracle makes impossible, possible through God.

Read this about this God of Wonders..wink smiley#CopiedFromFacebookFriend smiley
Lion of d Tribe of judah,who fit put am 4 Zoo?Nobody! He broke d law of physics & walked on sea. He broke d law of chemistry & turned water 2 wine.He broke d law of economics{scarc­ity} & fed d multitude wit 5 loaves of bread & 2 fishes.He broke d law of reproduction,he­ was born of a virgin.He broke d law of life & death.He died & rose again.He broke d law of social network.He's nt on twitter nor facebook yet nations follow him. The Ancient of days,Lilly of d valley,Lord of Lords,King of Kings,Rose of sharon,Ominipre­sent,Ominipoten­t,Ominiscien,Ad­onai,Jehova El-Shaddai,Raph­a,Nissi,Elohim,­Shamma,Bright & mornin star,I am dat I am,Obinigwe,Kab­iyesi,Ebube dike,d Eternal Rock of Ages,oka ka. words are too small 2 describe him our messiah. If u knw he has done som tin great in ur life, pls share it on 2 all ur contacts 2day cos we owe him adoration
mumuni award goes to u today. congrat my m.umu friend. more grease to ur behind

5 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 31, 2013
congrats, can you do a favour by upload that bomboy wey no wan c fresh air. lol.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by 25omega(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2013
datola:

God- the Unchangeable Changer!

It's not impossible that this story is true.

Same way He made Sarah at age 90 to conceive and be delivered of baby Isaac.

Praise His holy name.

oh shut the hell up. I Believe that there is a God but this story is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Lilimax(f): 2:59pm On May 31, 2013
annoymous:

Some things don't just work that way. I know this story will sell and probably go viral (this is Nigeria) but facts will always be facts.
But God works in mysterious ways. He may choose to use
the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
He can break any protocol just to prove His point that is why I seldom
doubts when it comes to things like this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by TS2(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2013
Scary p
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 31, 2013
Ignorance is a big disease.pls where was d baby growing? Placenta nko? What of d amniotic fluid,abi e no de finish. Common,any story can sell,after all God is invoved but still baby factories r booming.
Had we known our left from our right in this country,that woman need to be arrested,so she can tell us d baby factory she bought d child from.c pple praising God and quoting bible . Its only in nigeria that a child will stay up to two yrs in d womb b4 birth.God only work that special way for us.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by TS2(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2013
undecided...I'm sorry. I do not believe. Two years? Why wasnt it reported on TV?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 31, 2013
Lilimax: But God works in mysterious ways. He may choose to use
the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.
He can break any protocol just to prove His point that is why I seldom
doubts when it comes to things like this. smiley
God is not an illusionist my dear. He works in mysteious ways like this only in nigeria and close to those places we hv various baby factories.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by bebe2(f): 3:19pm On May 31, 2013
DNA TEST PLS,
baby factory comes to mind sad sad sad sad

well done guys,
pple are beginning to see the light

dis country must better, na small small

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by overkillR(f): 3:21pm On May 31, 2013
otokx: not scientifically or medically proven, Port Harcourt is now a miracle center for all manner of phantom painless baby deliveries.

You're very right...

A friend of mine called me sometime last year that she was coming to ph to have her baby and needed to stay with me. She said that she was pregnant but some weeks into the pregnancy she spotted heavily and when she went for check up the doctor told she's suffered a miscarriage.

But her pastor told her she was still pregnant... That her enemies are concealing the pregnancy, the child is a great child.... I was like wtf? I advised her to go for scan, which she did and The scan proved my suspicion, she indeed was not pregnant... She refused to believe the doctor and went on as if she was still expecting.
Then a friend of hers gave her the number of woman in port Harcourt who can take her case. She came to ph, stayed at my place, went for check up the next day and the mysterious lady told her she will be due in 2 months. Meanwhile, she claimed to be about 18 months into her pregnancy. I told something was off and asked how she was examined she said the lady massaged her stomach and told her the baby was still kicking and her case was a special one... bla... bla... Then she was billed N950,000. All my advice to her failed.
She came 2months later paid the bills and had her baby. It was a boy with no resemblance to either parent. How could she have been so gullible?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by mu2sa2: 3:22pm On May 31, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: which one we go come believe?
Simple. Believe the rational and logical. It`s obvious who`s phantisizing, even lying.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by touchmehard: 3:22pm On May 31, 2013
Na today? Pls sing me another chorus!
While I believe strongly in God's miracles, I still doubt this story because everything from the Gwagwalada part to the Portharcourt part strongly indicates Baby factories at work!
You did scan upon scan and yet the baby did not show. Only the traditional practitioners see the baby, but scan cannot see it. Really?
And then, you gave birth to a baby that has stayed 2 years in the womb without feeling any labour pains. Really? Unto wetin?
In fact, this woman should be arrested so that she would lead security agents to arrest all these women that are "helping her". Help my foot!

4 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by nyilins: 3:22pm On May 31, 2013
Av seen a person who was born after 11months
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by WIZGUY69(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2013
mehn! Dey should arrest that woman jhoor...y is it that is only PH that they can deliver the baby..PH of all places o. Were baby factory full evrywere...i refuse to belive this story jawe....and again y is it that is only the woman that knws when the preg. Woman will give birth.....some people will start quoting bible now!! I REFUSE TO BE A FOOL!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 31, 2013
Tanigororo Banigororo grin grin grin
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 31, 2013
[size=18pt]Like WIZGUY69 said above, I refuse to be a fool!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by adconline(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2013
To miracle believers, this made-up story is an affront to God. God, being a "super-intelligent designer" from creation designed that pregrancy period is 9month just like the same way HE designed man without ovaries and uterus. Show me a man who "miraculously" had a baby and I WILL believe this story.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by ojiefi: 3:57pm On May 31, 2013
what the doctors couldnt do God can do a thousand time over. believe what you want though
anitank: How can her doctors let that woman suffer for so long risking her life? What happened to INDUCING LABOUR or a C-SECTION

I don't believe this crap biko angry
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by mavo51: 4:13pm On May 31, 2013
We praise the name of God
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by ellagal(f): 4:51pm On May 31, 2013
I believe in God's power buh dis story is obviously trash joh & if I read d story well dey resortd 2 traditional aids nt a church or religious means

3 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 31, 2013
Halleluya!
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by TS2(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2013
overkill®:

You're very right...

A friend of mine called me sometime last year that she was coming to ph to have her baby and needed to stay with me. She said that she was pregnant but some weeks into the pregnancy she spotted heavily and when she went for check up the doctor told she's suffered a miscarriage.

But her pastor told her she was still pregnant... That her enemies are concealing the pregnancy, the child is a great child.... I was like wtf? I advised her to go for scan, which she did and The scan proved my suspicion, she indeed was not pregnant... She refused to believe the doctor and went on as if she was still expecting.
Then a friend of hers gave her the number of woman in port Harcourt who can take her case. She came to ph, stayed at my place, went for check up the next day and the mysterious lady told her she will be due in 2 months. Meanwhile, she claimed to be about 18 months into her pregnancy. I told something was off and asked how she was examined she said the lady massaged her stomach and told her the baby was still kicking and her case was a special one... bla... bla... Then she was billed N950,000. All my advice to her failed.
She came 2months later paid the bills and had her baby. It was a boy with no resemblance to either parent. How could she have been so gullible?

R u kidding me? O boy...runaway from her anytime you see her now abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Being Manipulated? Is Her Anger Justified? / The Roles Of A Father! / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.