Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy (21939 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun / SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Lilimax(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
God is not an illusionist my dear. He works in mysteious ways like this only in nigeria and close to those places we hv various baby factories.
You may call it whatever you want but I still stand with what I said.
Either you believe or not, it does not change what God can do okay.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by dapsonlou(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2013
you people have started again o, it's impossible, even the devil can't make it happen, it's medically impossible... it's fibriod

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by okpurukata(f): 5:32pm On May 31, 2013
This same fake woman in PH. I live in PH and am aware that people are paying from N1m to N2mfor these fake miracle babies. A colleague of mine is curwrently "pregnant" for the third time thru this same woman. Pregnancy that does not show on scans. She just gives them hormone drinks to take and have a swollen but not protruding belly. Aft delivery, very slight bleeding (from cuts given to the vagina) and no breast milk flows.

Everyone should be care ful with this woman and her miracles.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2013
@Heligan
I wish you know how much i believe in miracle.
Your opinion does not and would never change that :p
Whether this story is true or false...the point i am only trying to make is that miracles do happen. It's beyond logic. smiley
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by fruityjojo(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
annoymous:

Some things don't just work that way. I know this story will sell and probably go viral (this is Nigeria) but facts will always be facts.
i. Naww. My Mom being a Nurse nd still practicing there are things happening everyday dat seem medically impossible dat u dnt hear about. Our former neighbour mama Uche was pregnant 4 more dan a year! She had fibrod 2. After d operation where my mom works st philomena, dey had 2 remove d baby prematuredly nd d fibrod & appendix stuff at d same time. So dis is not news 2 me.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by dapsonlou(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2013
I didn't not even read the full story before, that child is not hers they need to do dna, a woman was arrested in PH last week selling babies, she gives women herb that makes them feel pregnant, give them meds that will purge them and sneak in the baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/1294441/victim-baby-factory-paid-n2.7m

please read

A baby delivery syndicate was recently unearthed by the Police and a key suspect arrested and paraded in Lagos, alongside two other women who were believed to have paid certain sums of money respectively, to be delivered of babies.

Forty three years old Joy Ibe who lives at Ajah area of Lagos, said she has been married for 18 years without any issues, a dilemma that prompted her to run up and down seeking for fruit of the womb, until she came in contact with a Port Harcourt based 50- year old woman identified as Oby George, who was noted for helping women deliver babies after paying an agreed amount of money to her.

Joy told news men how she met Oby, and what followed after that: “one of my neighbours visited Nigeria and heard about Oby, after she travelled back to the Unites States, she text me Obi’s number and asked me to contact her if I am interested.

I called up Oby and told her my problems, she gave me her address to come and meet her in Port-Harcourt. When I got to Port-Harcourt and met with her, she gave me some herbs which I took until it was time for me to deliver. I paid her N2, 700.000 for triplets.

The only signs I have as a pregnant woman is my swollen tommy and legs which you can see, I still see my period sometimes. I have not gone to the hospital for scan, because the instruction given to me was that the scan will not be able to identify the babies in the womb.

On the day I was arrested by the police, Obi had invited me to Port-Harcourt for check-up, so she could ascertain if I am due for delivery. I went and she checked me, after that she said I was not due, that I have to wait for a little longer. But because it was late for me to travel back to Lagos that very day, she said I should pass the night at her house, I obliged, that was when the police came and arrested us. From what I am seeing right now, I don’t believe that I am pregnant despite my swollen tommy and legs.

Another victim, a 61 years old woman identified as Cecilia Adesope who has not had issues before, told newsmen that she was brought to Oby, by a woman still at large, who had told her Oby would be able to help her, she was asked to go to Port-harcourt for delivery, after she paid the sum of N1,500.000.

“When I got to Port-harcourt for delivery, which was after the pregnancy period, I was given something like a fish to chew, after I did, I felt like going to the toilet. When I got out of the toilet, I was asked to lie down and push with all my power, after that I heard cries of babies. I also noticed some blood on my private part, and was given a pad to use.

I did not go to the hospital during the pregnancy period, because I was instructed not to do so, as the hospital scan will not see the babies.

How I was arrested
when I returned to Lagos with my set of twin babies, I decided to take them to the hospital for inoculation injections. The hospital management must have suspected that I did not really give birth to the babies, because as we were waiting for the injection, the police came and arrested me.

Oby George’s story:
The Port-Harcourt based 50-year old woman identified as the person that has been ‘helping women deliver children’ also gave her account of the part she played in Mama Cecilia Adesope’s case: “Cecilia was brought to me by one Mrs Okoro now at large, who has been treated, she pleaded with me to help her deliver a set of twin babies. That all her life she has not had any child of her own, that she is desperate.

Mrs Okoro told me that we should use my apartment since her husband was around and she does not want him to know about this issue. So I agreed and the sum of N1,500.000 was paid into my account for the job. On her due date, she travelled down to Port-Harcourt and we all went to my place. I gave her some herbs to chew after which she went to the toilet, she got out, we asked her to lie down and push with all her might while I held her hands. At a point, we used a razor blade to give her some tear so that blood will come out, and make the whole thing look real. Mrs Okoro then brought the babies, whom she had arranged from somwhere, that was when Mama heard the cries of babies.

When asked how she met Mrs Okoro, Obi told newsmen that she knows Mrs Okoro very well, as both of them work together in ‘helping women deliver’.
Oby who told newsmen she has been in this business for over a year said she could not remember the number of children she had helped women deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Aafulenu(f): 6:40pm On May 31, 2013
lol where all d people wey dey shout 'God works in mysterious ways'?

i hope one of his mysterious ways does not include 'oby'?

1 Like

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by noeloge: 6:42pm On May 31, 2013
This story is a display of ignorance even after d long over due date she just drank cocosion and delivered without pain pure BABY FACTORY STORY
Now ask urselves what happened 2 labour pain and contraction
What happened to d over grown Fibroid
Why must d delivery be in portharcout
Pls look before u say its GODs work

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by dominique(f): 8:49pm On May 31, 2013
Has our thirst for 'miracles' has completely clouded our reaoning in this country. I expect the apprpriate authorities to pick this couple up and make them expose at least one more baby factory, but they too go follow go dey shout Halleluyah! Smh for this country sad

sadeiyare: Tanigororo Banigororo grin grin grin

You also read the book shocked. Omo e don tey o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Ninapha(f): 9:25pm On May 31, 2013
annoymous: Its impossible. Even 11mths is near impossible. And fibroids don't allow pregnancies to stay longer except if its blocking the passage (lower part). On the contrary, fibroids usually cause early termination of pregnancy resulting in either a miscarriage or a premature delivery. God has so designed the fetus that after 9mths the placenta begins to degenerate and cannot keep up with providing nutrition for the baby - that's why just before 42 weeks, the pregnant woman is either induced artificially or made to undergo a cesarean section. But of course, you can choose to believe whatever u want.
. In all humility, science is gud but God is above all laws natural or scientific. I hv a precious aunty who is currently having this same problem and it hurts like hell. I rushed to read this story and i believe God for her own miracle. Scan shows 'not pregnant but doctor says there is a sign of life in her. She has all the changes yet its almost three years, God pls may this be a point of contact to my aunt. Amen. Another woman did deliver hers after nearly three years and named her ChukwubuChukwu- meaning God is God.

May no man or force tie our source of joy IJN.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 31, 2013
This woman should better go and hide because the police will be looking for her. Baby factory tins!
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by baby124: 10:40pm On May 31, 2013
Another bullshi*t story. Madam, tell us where you got the baby. DNA is in order. Its either somebody was lying about being pregnant before getting pregnant or someone is carrying an "adopted" baby. We know what happens to pregnancies you carry more than their terms. They become solid mass like what that china lady gave birth to. angry
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by lawizle(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2013
annoymous: Its impossible. Even 11mths is near impossible. And fibroids don't allow pregnancies to stay longer except if its blocking the passage (lower part). On the contrary, fibroids usually cause early termination of pregnancy resulting in either a miscarriage or a premature delivery. God has so designed the fetus that after 9mths the placenta begins to degenerate and cannot keep up with providing nutrition for the baby - that's why just before 42 weeks, the pregnant woman is either induced artificially or made to undergo a cesarean section. But of course, you can choose to believe whatever u want.

My brother pls tell dem, I laughed wen I saw d topic and read it only 4amusement..I wasn't disappointed of course...ppl just love hearing fairy tales!!! Daily I thank God 4my profession..
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by lawizle(m): 2:11am On Jun 01, 2013
dapsonlou: I didn't not even read the full story before, that child is not hers they need to do dna, a woman was arrested in PH last week selling babies, she gives women herb that makes them feel pregnant, give them meds that will purge them and sneak in the baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/1294441/victim-baby-factory-paid-n2.7m

please read

A baby delivery syndicate was recently unearthed by the Police and a key suspect arrested and paraded in Lagos, alongside two other women who were believed to have paid certain sums of money respectively, to be delivered of babies.

Forty three years old Joy Ibe who lives at Ajah area of Lagos, said she has been married for 18 years without any issues, a dilemma that prompted her to run up and down seeking for fruit of the womb, until she came in contact with a Port Harcourt based 50- year old woman identified as Oby George, who was noted for helping women deliver babies after paying an agreed amount of money to her.

Joy told news men how she met Oby, and what followed after that: “one of my neighbours visited Nigeria and heard about Oby, after she travelled back to the Unites States, she text me Obi’s number and asked me to contact her if I am interested.

I called up Oby and told her my problems, she gave me her address to come and meet her in Port-Harcourt. When I got to Port-Harcourt and met with her, she gave me some herbs which I took until it was time for me to deliver. I paid her N2, 700.000 for triplets.

The only signs I have as a pregnant woman is my swollen tommy and legs which you can see, I still see my period sometimes. I have not gone to the hospital for scan, because the instruction given to me was that the scan will not be able to identify the babies in the womb.

On the day I was arrested by the police, Obi had invited me to Port-Harcourt for check-up, so she could ascertain if I am due for delivery. I went and she checked me, after that she said I was not due, that I have to wait for a little longer. But because it was late for me to travel back to Lagos that very day, she said I should pass the night at her house, I obliged, that was when the police came and arrested us. From what I am seeing right now, I don’t believe that I am pregnant despite my swollen tommy and legs.

Another victim, a 61 years old woman identified as Cecilia Adesope who has not had issues before, told newsmen that she was brought to Oby, by a woman still at large, who had told her Oby would be able to help her, she was asked to go to Port-harcourt for delivery, after she paid the sum of N1,500.000.

“When I got to Port-harcourt for delivery, which was after the pregnancy period, I was given something like a fish to chew, after I did, I felt like going to the toilet. When I got out of the toilet, I was asked to lie down and push with all my power, after that I heard cries of babies. I also noticed some blood on my private part, and was given a pad to use.

I did not go to the hospital during the pregnancy period, because I was instructed not to do so, as the hospital scan will not see the babies.

How I was arrested
when I returned to Lagos with my set of twin babies, I decided to take them to the hospital for inoculation injections. The hospital management must have suspected that I did not really give birth to the babies, because as we were waiting for the injection, the police came and arrested me.

Oby George’s story:
The Port-Harcourt based 50-year old woman identified as the person that has been ‘helping women deliver children’ also gave her account of the part she played in Mama Cecilia Adesope’s case: “Cecilia was brought to me by one Mrs Okoro now at large, who has been treated, she pleaded with me to help her deliver a set of twin babies. That all her life she has not had any child of her own, that she is desperate.

Mrs Okoro told me that we should use my apartment since her husband was around and she does not want him to know about this issue. So I agreed and the sum of N1,500.000 was paid into my account for the job. On her due date, she travelled down to Port-Harcourt and we all went to my place. I gave her some herbs to chew after which she went to the toilet, she got out, we asked her to lie down and push with all her might while I held her hands. At a point, we used a razor blade to give her some tear so that blood will come out, and make the whole thing look real. Mrs Okoro then brought the babies, whom she had arranged from somwhere, that was when Mama heard the cries of babies.

When asked how she met Mrs Okoro, Obi told newsmen that she knows Mrs Okoro very well, as both of them work together in ‘helping women deliver’.
Oby who told newsmen she has been in this business for over a year said she could not remember the number of children she had helped women deliver.

Even d fishes in d ocean shake dr head.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by armyofone(m): 2:22am On Jun 01, 2013
lol, baby prayer miracle in Nigeria grin grin I can reach mt kilimanjaro tonight with my mountain bike grin
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by braveheart2012(m): 3:47am On Jun 01, 2013
WE have heard these bogus stories before. See here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1207704/woman-delivered-25-months-pregnancy

Nigerians need to stop paying large sums to these baby factories masquerading as hospitals/traditional healing centers.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by drasare(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2013
this is an hogwash.....after all d recent stories in the media abt th port-harcourt babies producing factory. in medicine, its not possible to carry a pregnancy for 24months, moreover fibroid and pregnancy dont grow together, usually d fibroids shrinks during pregnancy and grow back to it size after delivery, cos the hormone it requires to grow is reduced during pregnancy but much more available after delivery............
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by iebanehita(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2013
lalaosky:
Respect to the husby and the wife for staying together and never loosing faith. I've been inspired by this story

Your profile indicates you r a female n you r claiming you want 2b a better hubby?!..#hmm!!

PLs, dn't b inspired by story dt are complete hogwash n farce.

B enlightend,, 2b able to decipher truth frm lies!!
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by zeefever: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2013
Its possible that the woman actually believes that she is the one that gave birth to the miracle baby. The owners of these miracle baby homes are experts in psychology. Its really sad.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by dorox(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2013
no matter how ridiculous a story is, as long as there is Juju and God in it you can expect a sizable number of nigerian adult to believe it.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by dapsonlou(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
lawizle:

My brother pls tell dem, I laughed wen I saw d topic and read it only 4amusement..I wasn't disappointed of course...ppl just love hearing fairy tales!!! Daily I thank God 4my profession..

we can't blame this woman, we live in a society where people will laugh at her if she adopt a children, people will call her empty well, so if the woman pretend that her adopted child is her own i understand... and we must give credit to her husband cause he stayed with her and ready to cover his wife's shame, hes truely a great guy, he can get someone else pregnant or marry a second wife, but choose to stay with his wife
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nwunuken(m): 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
otokx: not scientifically or medically proven, Port Harcourt is now a miracle center for all manner of phantom painless baby deliveries.
my brother i think over it ooo
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
dapsonlou:

we can't blame this woman, we live in a society where people will laugh at her if she adopt a children, people will call her empty well, so if the woman pretend that her adopted child is her own i understand... and we must give credit to her husband cause he stayed with her and ready to cover his wife's shame, hes truely a great guy, he can get someone else pregnant or marry a second wife, but choose to stay with his wife

what if the man is the infertile one? I know there are good men that stay with their wives for better for worse, but this man is more likely to leave if his wife is the one with the problem. Nigerians automatically assume the woman is the problem.
infertility is 45% female, 45% male and 10% mixed (both male and female).

2 Likes

Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by adconline(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Think that fertifity test b4 marriage should be a MUST Naija
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by dapsonlou(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Beloved1993: [/b]

what if the man is the infertile one? I know there are good men that stay with their wives for better for worse, but this man is more likely to leave if his wife is the one with the problem. Nigerians automatically assume the woman is the problem.
infertility is 45% female, 45% male and 10% mixed (both male and female).

The man can't be the one with the problem when his wife admit she have fibroid. Most women won't stay, african women are obsessed with having children, only oyinbo woman will stay.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Goldenskin: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Which God are Ɣ☺u people thanking or referring to? Because am confused. The lady clearly said u used 'diabolic'abi na traditional means to get pregnant. The story reeks of lies, the herbalist only gave her herbs to make her stomach big that was why the scans revealed nothing. A similar story was placed on Nairaland some weeks ago.
Re: Woman Delivers After Two-Years Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
What is the world turning to?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? / Single Mother Challenge. (SMC) / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.