Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You (735 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death / Enough Is Enough, ACF Tells Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You by amdy08: 11:59am On May 31, 2013
Nigeria’s military authorities have told Boko Haram leader,Abubakar Shekau they are out to get him no matter where he hides and has also dismissed as “empty propaganda” claims by the insurgents’ head man leader that soldiers have retreated during an ongoing offensive, insisting the campaign has heavily damaged the Islamist insurgents. In a video obtained by AFP on Tuesday, Boko Haram chief, Abubakar Shekau, said soldiers have at times, “turned and ran” when facing Islamist fighters and rejected military boasting about the success of the operation. “We consider it as empty propoganda,” defence spokesman Brigadier General Chris Olukolade said of the video. “To the best of our understanding, at the moment, (the insurgents) are in disarray. They are on the run and so many of them have been captured,” he told AFP. Shekau’s whereabouts, which cannot be determined in the video, remain unknown. “I don’t know his location but I know that intelligence is trailing him and we will surely get him anywhere he is hiding,” Olukolade said.

http://nigerianbulletin.com/nigerian-news/we-will-get-you-nigerian-military-tells-boko-haram-leader-shekau/
Re: Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You by lekkie073(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2013
ok, i ll be back...
when am back, dis should have made d frontpage and i would have been the first to comment....op, pls wait for me
Re: Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You by ndukwejoe(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2013
send the slowpoke to hell his 72 virgins are waiting for him.
Re: Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2013
1, 2, NA's coming for you. ♪

Huhuhuhahahaha!!!

We gonna ✘ you, Mallam Shekau.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You by Pysam(m): 2:15pm On May 31, 2013
This is real war film no retreat no surrender.or die hard
Re: Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2013
Shekau, I done die walahi! grin
Re: Nigerian Military Tells Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - We Will Get You by nairalad: 3:39pm On May 31, 2013
When this man is killed, I want him hanged on a billboard for all to see.

(1) (Reply)

Pollution In Northern Hemisphere Helped Cause 1980s African Drought / Tinubu To Shut Lagos Down Tomorrow? / Chris Ubah’s Daughter Set To Wed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.